It is currently 20 Nov 2017, 10:50

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Close

Request Expert Reply

Confirm Cancel

Events & Promotions

Events & Promotions in June
Open Detailed Calendar

Calling all INSEAD MBA Applicants: (January 2018 Intake) Class of 2018

  new topic post reply Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  
Author Message
Expert Post
5 KUDOS received
Director
Director
User avatar
G
Status: MBA Admissions Consultant
Affiliations: MBA Prep Coach
Joined: 24 Mar 2015
Posts: 947

Kudos [?]: 199 [5], given: 76

Farrell D Hehn: MBA
Calling all INSEAD MBA Applicants: (January 2018 Intake) Class of 2018 [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 14 Dec 2016, 03:19
5
This post received
KUDOS
Expert's post
4
This post was
BOOKMARKED




Deadlines


Round 1
Application Deadline: March 15, 2017
Interview Decision: April 21, 2017
Final Decision Notification: May 26, 2017

Round 2
Application Deadline: May 3, 2017
Interview Decision: June 2, 2017
Final Decision Notification: July 7, 2017

Round 3
Application Deadline: June 14, 2017
Interview Decision: July 13, 2017
Final Decision Notification: September 8, 2017

Round 4
Application Deadline: July 26, 2017
Interview Decision: August 25, 2017
Final Decision Notification: September 29, 2017

Register for the next In-House Event :

Here



Invited to Interviews? :

Apply to up to 5 Scholarships Now!


_________________

Farrell Dyan
http://MBAPrepCoach.com
http://PoetsandQuants.com/Consultants/Farrell-Dyan
"You don't often come across people so perceptive and empathetic." - EM, NYC


Last edited by Narenn on 30 Jun 2017, 07:36, edited 5 times in total.
Edit

Kudos [?]: 199 [5], given: 76

1 KUDOS received
Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Status: CFA Charterholder
Joined: 11 Jun 2014
Posts: 17

Kudos [?]: 10 [1], given: 9

Location: Turkey
GMAT 1: 720 Q50 V37
WE: Research (Investment Banking)
Re: Calling all INSEAD MBA Applicants: (January 2018 Intake) Class of 2018 [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 29 Jun 2017, 23:51
1
This post received
KUDOS
russells wrote:
efecan wrote:
I believe AO EM may start to call R2 applicants tomorrow.

At R1, she made first calls one week prior to the deadline.
At R2 interview decisions, she sent first invitations one week prior the deadline.


She now may be reading your post and thinking, hmm..let me make the calls next week then
on the hook man lol


I hope she won't :-D :-D

Kudos [?]: 10 [1], given: 9

Manager
Manager
avatar
B
Joined: 28 Feb 2017
Posts: 72

Kudos [?]: 24 [0], given: 17

Location: Brazil
Reviews Badge
Re: Calling all INSEAD MBA Applicants: (January 2018 Intake) Class of 2018 [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 30 Jun 2017, 06:53
BigSwingingDuck wrote:
russells wrote:
efecan wrote:
I believe AO EM may start to call R2 applicants tomorrow.

At R1, she made first calls one week prior to the deadline.
At R2 interview decisions, she sent first invitations one week prior the deadline.


She now may be reading your post and thinking, hmm..let me make the calls next week then
on the hook man lol


I hope she won't :-D :-D


I guess EM is taking her time for round 2 :lol:
1 more week people, hold on!

Kudos [?]: 24 [0], given: 17

1 KUDOS received
Intern
Intern
User avatar
B
Joined: 04 Apr 2016
Posts: 9

Kudos [?]: 3 [1], given: 13

Location: Spain
Concentration: Entrepreneurship, Finance
GMAT 1: 710 Q48 V38
GPA: 3
WE: Analyst (Consulting)
Re: Calling all INSEAD MBA Applicants: (January 2018 Intake) Class of 2018 [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 03 Jul 2017, 03:57
1
This post received
KUDOS
any call/email from AO??

It is going to be a long long week!

Kudos [?]: 3 [1], given: 13

Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 10 Jul 2016
Posts: 27

Kudos [?]: 14 [0], given: 4

Location: Nigeria
GMAT 1: 740 Q49 V42
WE: Supply Chain Management (Consumer Products)
Re: Calling all INSEAD MBA Applicants: (January 2018 Intake) Class of 2018 [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 03 Jul 2017, 04:15
LanCeloTe wrote:
any call/email from AO??

It is going to be a long long week!


None yet... It is indeed going to be a LONG week! Thankfully there's lots to do, so I can distract myself with that.

Kudos [?]: 14 [0], given: 4

Manager
Manager
avatar
B
Joined: 28 Feb 2017
Posts: 72

Kudos [?]: 24 [0], given: 17

Location: Brazil
Reviews Badge
Re: Calling all INSEAD MBA Applicants: (January 2018 Intake) Class of 2018 [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 03 Jul 2017, 04:18
I am totally relaxed and not stressing out (yeah right)
:roll:

Kudos [?]: 24 [0], given: 17

Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Status: CFA Charterholder
Joined: 11 Jun 2014
Posts: 17

Kudos [?]: 10 [0], given: 9

Location: Turkey
GMAT 1: 720 Q50 V37
WE: Research (Investment Banking)
Re: Calling all INSEAD MBA Applicants: (January 2018 Intake) Class of 2018 [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 03 Jul 2017, 04:24
revelation21 wrote:
LanCeloTe wrote:
any call/email from AO??

It is going to be a long long week!


None yet... It is indeed going to be a LONG week! Thankfully there's lots to do, so I can distract myself with that.


Same.. No call/email... There is no update on clearadmit either.. latinoinasuit was right :) :) :)

Kudos [?]: 10 [0], given: 9

1 KUDOS received
Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 10 Jul 2016
Posts: 27

Kudos [?]: 14 [1], given: 4

Location: Nigeria
GMAT 1: 740 Q49 V42
WE: Supply Chain Management (Consumer Products)
Re: Calling all INSEAD MBA Applicants: (January 2018 Intake) Class of 2018 [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 03 Jul 2017, 04:27
1
This post received
KUDOS
latinoinasuit wrote:
I am totally relaxed and not stressing out (yeah right)
:roll:


LOL. "Totally relaxed and not stressing out". Teach me your ways, Master/Mistress?

Kudos [?]: 14 [1], given: 4

Manager
Manager
avatar
B
Joined: 28 Feb 2017
Posts: 72

Kudos [?]: 24 [0], given: 17

Location: Brazil
Reviews Badge
Re: Calling all INSEAD MBA Applicants: (January 2018 Intake) Class of 2018 [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 03 Jul 2017, 07:01
revelation21 wrote:
latinoinasuit wrote:
I am totally relaxed and not stressing out (yeah right)
:roll:


LOL. "Totally relaxed and not stressing out". Teach me your ways, Master/Mistress?


Haha that was irony in case someone hasn't noticed. I actually have my mobile on my desk, just waiting for it to vibrate. Luckily it's a busy week at work!

Kudos [?]: 24 [0], given: 17

Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 29 May 2017
Posts: 5

Kudos [?]: 5 [0], given: 0

Location: Singapore
Re: Calling all INSEAD MBA Applicants: (January 2018 Intake) Class of 2018 [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 03 Jul 2017, 08:06
revelation21 wrote:
latinoinasuit wrote:
I am totally relaxed and not stressing out (yeah right)
:roll:


LOL. "Totally relaxed and not stressing out". Teach me your ways, Master/Mistress?


Apparently you overlooked his "(yeah right)"

Kudos [?]: 5 [0], given: 0

Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 10 Jul 2016
Posts: 27

Kudos [?]: 14 [0], given: 4

Location: Nigeria
GMAT 1: 740 Q49 V42
WE: Supply Chain Management (Consumer Products)
Re: Calling all INSEAD MBA Applicants: (January 2018 Intake) Class of 2018 [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 03 Jul 2017, 08:14
russells wrote:
revelation21 wrote:
latinoinasuit wrote:
I am totally relaxed and not stressing out (yeah right)
:roll:


LOL. "Totally relaxed and not stressing out". Teach me your ways, Master/Mistress?


Apparently you overlooked his "(yeah right)"


Yeah, on purpose, all for playful banter :-D :-D :-D

Kudos [?]: 14 [0], given: 4

Expert Post
Director
Director
User avatar
G
Status: MBA Admissions Consultant
Affiliations: MBA Prep Coach
Joined: 24 Mar 2015
Posts: 947

Kudos [?]: 199 [0], given: 76

Farrell D Hehn: MBA
Re: Calling all INSEAD MBA Applicants: (January 2018 Intake) Class of 2018 [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 03 Jul 2017, 22:56
Good luck to everyone this week. @latinoinasuit you've been doing a great job handling all the questions on the Forum ☆

http://MBAPrepCoach.COM
_________________

Farrell Dyan
http://MBAPrepCoach.com
http://PoetsandQuants.com/Consultants/Farrell-Dyan
"You don't often come across people so perceptive and empathetic." - EM, NYC

Kudos [?]: 199 [0], given: 76

Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 06 Jul 2016
Posts: 29

Kudos [?]: 6 [0], given: 4

Location: Singapore
GMAT 1: 700 Q47 V39
GMAT ToolKit User CAT Tests
Re: Calling all INSEAD MBA Applicants: (January 2018 Intake) Class of 2018 [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 04 Jul 2017, 01:06
Monday went quiet with no calls

Its already 10:00 AM in France now

With 17J having their graduation on 6 July, not sure if AO would make calls on friday ..


Sent from my iPhone using GMAT Club Forum

Kudos [?]: 6 [0], given: 4

Manager
Manager
avatar
B
Joined: 28 Feb 2017
Posts: 72

Kudos [?]: 24 [0], given: 17

Location: Brazil
Reviews Badge
Calling all INSEAD MBA Applicants: (January 2018 Intake) Class of 2018 [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 04 Jul 2017, 01:49
Thanks, Farrell!

Well, I'm not sure the graduation of the 17'J has any impact at all on the admissions schedule, and even if it did, I don't see how that would prevent them from making calls on Friday.

The best is not to make assumptions and just wait!

Kudos [?]: 24 [0], given: 17

Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 06 Jul 2016
Posts: 29

Kudos [?]: 6 [0], given: 4

Location: Singapore
GMAT 1: 700 Q47 V39
GMAT ToolKit User CAT Tests
Re: Calling all INSEAD MBA Applicants: (January 2018 Intake) Class of 2018 [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 04 Jul 2017, 01:56
latinoinasuit wrote:
Thanks, Farrell!

Well, I'm not sure the graduation of the 17'J has any impact at all on the admissions schedule, and even if it did, I don't see how that would prevent them from making calls on Friday.

The best is not to make assumptions and just wait!


Well i am guessing AOs may b busy arranging logistics and coordinating for graduation

Wait till friday :0 noooooo
i wander what will happen of me if i have to wait till friday for the lovely +33 call

For R1 a lot of calls happen on Wednesday so my fingers are all crossed for today and tomo


Sent from my iPhone using GMAT Club Forum mobile app

Kudos [?]: 6 [0], given: 4

1 KUDOS received
Current Student
avatar
B
Joined: 30 Dec 2015
Posts: 186

Kudos [?]: 101 [1], given: 98

Location: United States
Concentration: Strategy, Organizational Behavior
GPA: 3.88
WE: Business Development (Hospitality and Tourism)
Reviews Badge
Re: Calling all INSEAD MBA Applicants: (January 2018 Intake) Class of 2018 [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 04 Jul 2017, 04:01
1
This post received
KUDOS
aksgmat800 wrote:
latinoinasuit wrote:
Thanks, Farrell!

Well, I'm not sure the graduation of the 17'J has any impact at all on the admissions schedule, and even if it did, I don't see how that would prevent them from making calls on Friday.

The best is not to make assumptions and just wait!


Well i am guessing AOs may b busy arranging logistics and coordinating for graduation

Wait till friday :0 noooooo
i wander what will happen of me if i have to wait till friday for the lovely +33 call

For R1 a lot of calls happen on Wednesday so my fingers are all crossed for today and tomo


Sent from my iPhone using GMAT Club Forum mobile app


I could be wrong but I don't think Admissions Officers focus on graduation. My guess is that you get passed on to someone else once you've started.

Try to relax everyone. Nitpicking about when you could get the call will just make you (and everyone else) more nervous! You've waited this long, hang in there for 3 1/2 more days.

Kudos [?]: 101 [1], given: 98

Manager
Manager
avatar
B
Joined: 28 Feb 2017
Posts: 72

Kudos [?]: 24 [0], given: 17

Location: Brazil
Reviews Badge
Re: Calling all INSEAD MBA Applicants: (January 2018 Intake) Class of 2018 [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 04 Jul 2017, 06:12
lpetroski wrote:
aksgmat800 wrote:
latinoinasuit wrote:
Thanks, Farrell!

Well, I'm not sure the graduation of the 17'J has any impact at all on the admissions schedule, and even if it did, I don't see how that would prevent them from making calls on Friday.

The best is not to make assumptions and just wait!


Well i am guessing AOs may b busy arranging logistics and coordinating for graduation

Wait till friday :0 noooooo
i wander what will happen of me if i have to wait till friday for the lovely +33 call

For R1 a lot of calls happen on Wednesday so my fingers are all crossed for today and tomo


Sent from my iPhone using GMAT Club Forum mobile app


I could be wrong but I don't think Admissions Officers focus on graduation. My guess is that you get passed on to someone else once you've started.

Try to relax everyone. Nitpicking about when you could get the call will just make you (and everyone else) more nervous! You've waited this long, hang in there for 3 1/2 more days.


Wise words, lpetroski! Although... we know you also stressed out when you were waiting for the call. And I've got proof! See:

lpetroski wrote:
fredurst89 wrote:
lpetroski wrote:

Amazing! you're based in London, right? oh my, my stomach is turning!



Yes, I am! Although I am spanish! Do let us know how it goes for you. Wish all the best lpetroski!



Well, if she IS going alphabetically, I've got 15 letters to go... seems today is the day!


:lol:

Kudos [?]: 24 [0], given: 17

Current Student
avatar
B
Joined: 30 Dec 2015
Posts: 186

Kudos [?]: 101 [0], given: 98

Location: United States
Concentration: Strategy, Organizational Behavior
GPA: 3.88
WE: Business Development (Hospitality and Tourism)
Reviews Badge
Calling all INSEAD MBA Applicants: (January 2018 Intake) Class of 2018 [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 04 Jul 2017, 06:29
latinoinasuit wrote:
Although... we know you also stressed out when you were waiting for the call. And I've got proof! See:

lpetroski wrote:

Amazing! you're based in London, right? oh my, my stomach is turning!

Well, if she IS going alphabetically, I've got 15 letters to go... seems today is the day!


:lol:


haha latinoinasuit you must really be looking for ways to distract yourself! :-D

Experience breeds wisdom my friend!

Kudos [?]: 101 [0], given: 98

Manager
Manager
avatar
B
Joined: 28 Feb 2017
Posts: 72

Kudos [?]: 24 [0], given: 17

Location: Brazil
Reviews Badge
Calling all INSEAD MBA Applicants: (January 2018 Intake) Class of 2018 [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 04 Jul 2017, 07:21
Making silly jokes and laughing at my stress levels are my ways of coping with the wait :lol:

Kudos [?]: 24 [0], given: 17

Current Student
avatar
B
Joined: 30 Dec 2015
Posts: 186

Kudos [?]: 101 [0], given: 98

Location: United States
Concentration: Strategy, Organizational Behavior
GPA: 3.88
WE: Business Development (Hospitality and Tourism)
Reviews Badge
Re: Calling all INSEAD MBA Applicants: (January 2018 Intake) Class of 2018 [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 04 Jul 2017, 07:25
latinoinasuit wrote:
Making silly jokes and laughing at my stress levels are my ways of coping with the wait :lol:


You're almost there! In Italian they say: in the mouth of the wolf, I hope he dies!

I like to say: strizza lo struzzo!

Kudos [?]: 101 [0], given: 98

Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 10 Jul 2016
Posts: 27

Kudos [?]: 14 [0], given: 4

Location: Nigeria
GMAT 1: 740 Q49 V42
WE: Supply Chain Management (Consumer Products)
Re: Calling all INSEAD MBA Applicants: (January 2018 Intake) Class of 2018 [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 04 Jul 2017, 12:24
EM needs to call tomorrow!!! :roll: :roll: :roll:

Kudos [?]: 14 [0], given: 4

Re: Calling all INSEAD MBA Applicants: (January 2018 Intake) Class of 2018   [#permalink] 04 Jul 2017, 12:24

Go to page   Previous    1  ...  23   24   25   26   27   28   29  ...  37    Next  [ 739 posts ] 

Display posts from previous: Sort by

Calling all INSEAD MBA Applicants: (January 2018 Intake) Class of 2018

  new topic post reply Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  


GMAT Club MBA Forum Home| About| Terms and Conditions| GMAT Club Rules| Contact| Sitemap

Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group | Emoji artwork provided by EmojiOne

Kindly note that the GMAT® test is a registered trademark of the Graduate Management Admission Council®, and this site has neither been reviewed nor endorsed by GMAC®.