Last visit was: 23 Apr 2024, 13:44 It is currently 23 Apr 2024, 13:44

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
Senior Manager
Senior Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 136 [2]
Given Kudos: 753
Concentration: Finance, Strategy
Schools: Ross School of Business - Class of 2017
GMAT 1: 760 Q50 V41
GPA: 3.2
WE:Project Management (Other)
Send PM
Senior Manager
Senior Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 136 [0]
Given Kudos: 753
Concentration: Finance, Strategy
Schools: Ross School of Business - Class of 2017
GMAT 1: 760 Q50 V41
GPA: 3.2
WE:Project Management (Other)
Send PM
Retired Moderator
Own Kudos [?]: 163 [0]
Given Kudos: 49
Concentration: Marketing
GMAT 1: 680 Q44 V40
GMAT 2: 710 Q49 V37
WE:Sales (Other)
Send PM
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 36 [0]
Given Kudos: 17
GMAT 1: 720 Q49 V40
GMAT 2: 740 Q49 V42
Send PM
Re: Calling all Kellogg Accepted Applicants-2015 Intake (Class of 2017) [#permalink]
I don't see it either. I have accepted the offer though .:P
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 8 [0]
Given Kudos: 0
GPA: 4
WE:Consulting (Consulting)
Send PM
Re: Calling all Kellogg Accepted Applicants-2015 Intake (Class of 2017) [#permalink]
Hello everyone!!

Looking forward to meeting you all soon!! In the meantime... Where is everyone from? Background?
Retired Moderator
Own Kudos [?]: 163 [2]
Given Kudos: 49
Concentration: Marketing
GMAT 1: 680 Q44 V40
GMAT 2: 710 Q49 V37
WE:Sales (Other)
Send PM
Kudos
EndGame wrote:

How can you accept it, if you can't get in? I just want to peruse the accepted students site!!!

A/S/L: 28/F/San Francisco. I do not enjoy long walks on the beach because sand gets in my shoes, but I do like pretty sunsets.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 8 [0]
GPA: 4
WE:Consulting (Consulting)
Send PM
bml1105 wrote:
EndGame wrote:

How can you accept it, if you can't get in? I just want to peruse the accepted students site!!!

A/S/L: 28/F/San Francisco. I do not enjoy long walks on the beach because sand gets in my shoes, but I do like pretty sunsets.

Hah great description!

26/F/Santiago, Chile. I'm a Psychologist and I work in management consulting specializing in change management and leadership!
Manager
Manager
Send PM
bml1105 wrote:
EndGame wrote:

Well, I logged into my application and viewed the update. I saw the following :
1. Activate your NetID
2.Visit the Welcome Site
3.Tell us your decision

You can't do much about #1 and 2 until you have your NetID. However the system allowed me to click on #3 . Doing so redirected me to a page where I saw Accept/Decline as radio button options . Hope that helps :)

A/S/L: 28/M/Houston. Overjoyed to be part of the kellogg community #HappinessOfEpicProportions :) :)
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 11 [0]
Given Kudos: 1
Concentration: Finance, Entrepreneurship
How much is the deposit?

I'm also seeing conflicting deposit due dates:

1. $2,000 by later of April 28 or 1 month after your offer (https://www.northwestern.edu/sfs/tuition ... ition.html)
2. $X by February 18 (https://www.kellogg.northwestern.edu/pro ... lines.aspx)
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 4 [0]
Concentration: Finance, Operations
GMAT 1: 730 Q48 V42
GPA: 3.38
WE:Operations (Consulting)
Send PM
Hey all! 28/M/NYC here. Background in PE Operations and financial due diligence. Looking forward to meeting everyone!

Is anyone else thinking about splitting the admit weekend between Kellogg and Booth? Unfortunately they are at the same time...how is one to decide?
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 40 [0]
Given Kudos: 42
Send PM
eurofutbol16 wrote:
Is anyone else thinking about splitting the admit weekend between Kellogg and Booth? Unfortunately they are at the same time...how is one to decide?

I think that was intentional. You would decide like how you would decide on the schools themselves. They are totally different schools. Are you more competitive or collaborative? Are you more Quant or more generalist? If you are leaning towards one, you can use that to either confirm your choice OR you can do the other to see if they change your mind.
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 40 [0]
Given Kudos: 42
Send PM
bschoolbandit wrote:
How much is the deposit?

I'm also seeing conflicting deposit due dates:

1. $2,000 by later of April 28 or 1 month after your offer (https://www.northwestern.edu/sfs/tuition ... ition.html)
2. $X by February 18 (https://www.kellogg.northwestern.edu/pro ... lines.aspx)

I'm not seeing the April date. Both say February 18 for R1.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 4 [0]
Concentration: Finance, Operations
GMAT 1: 730 Q48 V42
GPA: 3.38
WE:Operations (Consulting)
Send PM
BazingAu wrote:
eurofutbol16 wrote:

I think that was intentional. You would decide like how you would decide on the schools themselves. They are totally different schools. Are you more competitive or collaborative? Are you more Quant or more generalist? If you are leaning towards one, you can use that to either confirm your choice OR you can do the other to see if they change your mind.

Agreed that it was intentional, though I see it as slightly unfortunate. Though I am definitely more quant (finance background and goals), I enjoy being in a collaborative environment and find the people at Kellogg to be more well rounded, approachable, and generally people I'd like to hang out with. Not sure there's much that can happen at either "dog and pony show" weekend that's going to sway me either way.

Why couldn't someone just throw me a boatload of scholarship money to make it an easy decision!
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 7 [0]
Given Kudos: 2
Concentration: General Management
GMAT 1: 710 Q47 V40
Send PM
eurofutbol16 wrote:
BazingAu wrote:
eurofutbol16 wrote:

Agreed that it was intentional, though I see it as slightly unfortunate. Though I am definitely more quant (finance background and goals), I enjoy being in a collaborative environment and find the people at Kellogg to be more well rounded, approachable, and generally people I'd like to hang out with. Not sure there's much that can happen at either "dog and pony show" weekend that's going to sway me either way.

Why couldn't someone just throw me a boatload of scholarship money to make it an easy decision!

Hello everyone!!! I was thinking the same thing.... I want to go to both events to decide!

A/S/L: 30/F/Lima, Peru

background: accounting -> big4 and consolidation and reporting departments in the mining industry
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 38 [0]
Given Kudos: 111
Concentration: Finance, Leadership
GPA: 3.55
WE:General Management (Non-Profit and Government)
Send PM
bml1105 wrote:
EndGame wrote:

The Welcome site is open now!
Just got my credentials updated..
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 33 [2]
Concentration: Sustainability, Marketing
GMAT 1: 740 Q49 V42
WE:Project Management (Consumer Products)
Send PM
Kudos
Hi everyone! Can't wait to meet you all in Evanston for DAK!

25/F/Jakarta, Indonesia - working in agrochemical industry aka selling pesticides.
I hate it when people give dirty looks when I tell them what my job is.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: [0]
Send PM
did anyone get a scholarship? I got one from booth and it is really messing with my mind since I was so Kellogg before! Would love to learn more
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 7 [0]
Given Kudos: 2
Concentration: Real Estate, Finance
GMAT 1: 760 Q49 V45
GPA: 3
WE:General Management (Real Estate)
Send PM
baller123 wrote:
did anyone get a scholarship? I got one from booth and it is really messing with my mind since I was so Kellogg before! Would love to learn more

I did and yesterday I made my mind to go to Kellogg, until I got a better scholarship to Anderson today. I know I can't complain, but it's making my decision harder.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 6 [0]
Concentration: Finance, Healthcare
GPA: 3.6
WE:Investment Banking (Investment Banking)
Send PM
Congratulations to all! I've been watching the threads for a long time, but this is my first post.

26 / M / Boston, MA – Private Equity

I'm planning on attending DAK and wanted to see if any male wanted to share the cost of a hotel room Thursday - Sunday? I have already reserved a room at the Hilton Orrington / Evanston (closest hotel to the school). Best of luck to everyone with their decisions!
Manager
Manager
Send PM
Can someone please point me to the DAK /visa/scholarship info sections on the welcome site. I am logged in but most links are IT logisitics related.
I tried switching the radio button option at the top to Northwestern(Fomr IT) but there was no system response to my action.
GMAT Club Bot
 1   2   3   4   5   
Moderators:
GMAT Club Verbal Expert
6917 posts
GMAT Club Verbal Expert
238 posts