Quote:
The one advice that I get consistently while talking to a current/ex student is be ready to do this any day. Given the uncertainty- you can’t rely on hope
Yes take loan from
prodigy which is a UK based lender who can enforce judgements in India and paksitan at 250k USD then move back with no hope of repayment and lengthy legal battles with wage garnishing and property seizure and jail term is again not a good plan more like a really bad outcome you will just have to deal with but this outcome was rare before
Now seems like will be more common
Quote:
*ABHRAJIT writes:*
> *jptl21 writes:*
> > Pack up and re route
> The one advice that I get consistently while talking to a current/ex student is be ready to do this any day. Given the uncertainty- you can’t rely on hope
Can only imagine what they must be going through. And they have already taken huge loans.
Companies who have hired might not ditch
I doubt amazon will just lay everyone off