GMAT Question of the Day - Daily to your Mailbox; hard ones only

It is currently 11 Dec 2019, 22:59

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Close

Request Expert Reply

Confirm Cancel

Calling all MIT Sloan Fellows Applicants: (2020 Intake) Class of 2021

new topic post reply Update application status  
Intern
Intern
Re: Calling all MIT Sloan Fellows Applicants: (2020 Intake) Class of 2021  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 25 Nov 2019, 00:59
Really wanted to know the career opportunities post msx and mit sfmba. Also, wanted to know - how did the interviews go?

About myself - mid level leader
Financial services
Worked in Asia and middle east, leading a tiny vertical for an MNC

Thanks and such an excellent resource this website is. Started late, hope to be frequent

Posted from my mobile device
Sia Admissions Representative
G
Affiliations: NYU, Yale
Re: Calling all MIT Sloan Fellows Applicants: (2020 Intake) Class of 2021  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 25 Nov 2019, 11:15
Hi MITMSX,

A lot of MSX's and SFMBA's graduates return to their pre-MIT employer (as some also receive sponsorship); however, there are those who seek other opportunities as well. I recommend you reach out to MIT Sloan and speak with them directly about employment opportunities as it specifically relates to you.

As to the interview, here's a sample.

Happy to speak with you further about your plans and goals. If interested, please reach out.

Good luck!

Susan

MITMSX wrote:
Really wanted to know the career opportunities post msx and mit sfmba. Also, wanted to know - how did the interviews go?

About myself - mid level leader
Financial services
Worked in Asia and middle east, leading a tiny vertical for an MNC

Thanks and such an excellent resource this website is. Started late, hope to be frequent

+1 (646) 690 - 9996

Contact us for a complimentary profile evaluation
MBA Section Director
V
Affiliations: GMAT Club
City: Pune
GMAT ToolKit User

Show Tags

New post 25 Nov 2019, 16:35
R1 applicants: How's everyone doing in his/her interview? We are looking forward to read your interview experiences.

MBA Video Series - Video answers to specific components and questions about MBA applications.

2020 MBA Deadlines, Essay Questions and Analysis of all top MBA programs
Intern
Intern

Show Tags

New post 11 Dec 2019, 00:12
thank you. I am all for profile evaluations but I don’t think my question was addressed even in the links that you so kindly shared SiaAdmissions.

GSB
MIT SFMBA

Career prospects post the program. Both the colleges have been vocal about ‘No placement assistance’. While I know the alumni network really steps in, but I am always falling short of *any* helpful input about MSX,SFMBA ‘post program’ salary range/ profiles etc.

Any concrete replies to these would really help. The opp cost is a bit much when you consider the foregone compensation and the somewhat high fee that one would need to pay for these programs

GMAT Club Bot
Re: Calling all MIT Sloan Fellows Applicants: (2020 Intake) Class of 2021   [#permalink] 11 Dec 2019, 00:12

Go to page   Previous    1   2   [ 24 posts ] 

Calling all MIT Sloan Fellows Applicants: (2020 Intake) Class of 2021

new topic post reply Update application status  

Moderator: Businessconquerer