Last visit was: 12 Jul 2024, 07:41 It is currently 12 Jul 2024, 07:41
Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
avatar
Intern
Intern
Joined: 14 Mar 2022
Posts: 1
Own Kudos [?]: 1 [1]
Given Kudos: 0
Send PM
avatar
Intern
Intern
Joined: 16 Mar 2022
Posts: 1
Own Kudos [?]: 0 [0]
Given Kudos: 0
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Joined: 17 Apr 2022
Posts: 26
Own Kudos [?]: 3 [0]
Given Kudos: 8
Location: India
GMAT 1: 710 Q50 V35 (Online)
GPA: 3.8
Send PM
Manager
Manager
Joined: 26 Mar 2022
Posts: 54
Own Kudos [?]: 15 [1]
Given Kudos: 8
Send PM
Re: Calling all MIT Sloan MBA early admissions applicants 2021 [#permalink]
1
Kudos
Anyone's application portal shows "deadline expired"? Even though website says deadline is 3pm EST on 20 April, 2022?
Intern
Intern
Joined: 17 Apr 2022
Posts: 26
Own Kudos [?]: 3 [0]
Given Kudos: 8
Location: India
GMAT 1: 710 Q50 V35 (Online)
GPA: 3.8
Send PM
Re: Calling all MIT Sloan MBA early admissions applicants 2021 [#permalink]
JJ001 wrote:
Anyone's application portal shows "deadline expired"? Even though website says deadline is 3pm EST on 20 April, 2022?

No, on mine it is showing, in progress which is normal. You scared me for a second

Posted from my mobile device
Intern
Intern
Joined: 17 Apr 2022
Posts: 26
Own Kudos [?]: 3 [0]
Given Kudos: 8
Location: India
GMAT 1: 710 Q50 V35 (Online)
GPA: 3.8
Send PM
Re: Calling all MIT Sloan MBA early admissions applicants 2021 [#permalink]
BhavyaBudhia wrote:
Hi, does anybody know in the cover letter section of App, who we are adressing the cover letter to?

I know the address has been provided by them, but what about "Dear ....."?

Can anyone answer this, please🙏

Posted from my mobile device
Manager
Manager
Joined: 26 Mar 2022
Posts: 54
Own Kudos [?]: 15 [0]
Given Kudos: 8
Send PM
Re: Calling all MIT Sloan MBA early admissions applicants 2021 [#permalink]
BhavyaBudhia wrote:
JJ001 wrote:
Anyone's application portal shows "deadline expired"? Even though website says deadline is 3pm EST on 20 April, 2022?

No, on mine it is showing, in progress which is normal. You scared me for a second

Posted from my mobile device



Yeah, mine too under "status", can you try click into the application? What does it say? Does it allow you you to edit?
Manager
Manager
Joined: 26 Mar 2022
Posts: 54
Own Kudos [?]: 15 [0]
Given Kudos: 8
Send PM
Re: Calling all MIT Sloan MBA early admissions applicants 2021 [#permalink]
BhavyaBudhia wrote:
BhavyaBudhia wrote:
Hi, does anybody know in the cover letter section of App, who we are adressing the cover letter to?

I know the address has been provided by them, but what about "Dear ....."?

Can anyone answer this, please🙏

Posted from my mobile device


You can write: Dear admission officer / Dear admission committee
Intern
Intern
Joined: 17 Apr 2022
Posts: 26
Own Kudos [?]: 3 [0]
Given Kudos: 8
Location: India
GMAT 1: 710 Q50 V35 (Online)
GPA: 3.8
Send PM
Re: Calling all MIT Sloan MBA early admissions applicants 2021 [#permalink]
JJ001 wrote:
BhavyaBudhia wrote:
JJ001 wrote:
Anyone's application portal shows "deadline expired"? Even though website says deadline is 3pm EST on 20 April, 2022?

No, on mine it is showing, in progress which is normal. You scared me for a second

Posted from my mobile device



Yeah, mine too under "status", can you try click into the application? What does it say? Does it allow you you to edit?

Yeah, I saw that😭. What's happening here?
Manager
Manager
Joined: 26 Mar 2022
Posts: 54
Own Kudos [?]: 15 [0]
Given Kudos: 8
Send PM
Re: Calling all MIT Sloan MBA early admissions applicants 2021 [#permalink]
BhavyaBudhia wrote:

Yeah, mine too under "status", can you try click into the application? What does it say? Does it allow you you to edit?

Yeah, I saw that😭. What's happening here?[/quote]

I wouldn't worry too much, probably there is a bug on their portal. I've emailed the adcom, maybe you can also email them, so it gets their attention quickly tmr morning!
Intern
Intern
Joined: 17 Apr 2022
Posts: 26
Own Kudos [?]: 3 [0]
Given Kudos: 8
Location: India
GMAT 1: 710 Q50 V35 (Online)
GPA: 3.8
Send PM
Re: Calling all MIT Sloan MBA early admissions applicants 2021 [#permalink]
JJ001 wrote:
BhavyaBudhia wrote:

Yeah, mine too under "status", can you try click into the application? What does it say? Does it allow you you to edit?

Yeah, I saw that😭. What's happening here?


I wouldn't worry too much, probably there is a bug on their portal. I've emailed the adcom, maybe you can also email them, so it gets their attention quickly tmr morning![/quote]
Yes, I emailed them but it will probably take some time to get to it as it's 12 am for them right now. Stanford has 24hr staff near the deadline for help, not sure about MIT.
Intern
Intern
Joined: 17 Apr 2022
Posts: 26
Own Kudos [?]: 3 [0]
Given Kudos: 8
Location: India
GMAT 1: 710 Q50 V35 (Online)
GPA: 3.8
Send PM
Re: Calling all MIT Sloan MBA early admissions applicants 2021 [#permalink]
Anybody else having same issue as us?
Intern
Intern
Joined: 14 Oct 2021
Posts: 12
Own Kudos [?]: 7 [0]
Given Kudos: 17
Location: India
Concentration: Marketing
Schools: ISB (II)
GMAT 1: 710 Q48 V40
GMAT 2: 720 Q47 V41
GPA: 3.92
Send PM
Re: Calling all MIT Sloan MBA early admissions applicants 2021 [#permalink]
Yes!! Mine shows that too, it scared me! I have mailed them, definitely not cool on their part.
Intern
Intern
Joined: 17 Apr 2022
Posts: 26
Own Kudos [?]: 3 [0]
Given Kudos: 8
Location: India
GMAT 1: 710 Q50 V35 (Online)
GPA: 3.8
Send PM
Re: Calling all MIT Sloan MBA early admissions applicants 2021 [#permalink]
namratachawla2608 wrote:
Yes!! Mine shows that too, it scared me! I have mailed them, definitely not cool on their part.

Are we sure that deadline is 3pm by the way for early admission also?
I am asking because their normal MBA program whose deadline is also today, its App is opening without any issue.
Intern
Intern
Joined: 11 Jan 2022
Posts: 35
Own Kudos [?]: 11 [0]
Given Kudos: 5
Location: India
GMAT 1: 770 Q50 V44
GPA: 3.75
Send PM
Re: Calling all MIT Sloan MBA early admissions applicants 2021 [#permalink]
Yes, the deadline for early admission is 3pm est, but the application is not opening and showing deadline expired

Posted from my mobile device
Intern
Intern
Joined: 11 Jan 2022
Posts: 35
Own Kudos [?]: 11 [0]
Given Kudos: 5
Location: India
GMAT 1: 770 Q50 V44
GPA: 3.75
Send PM
Re: Calling all MIT Sloan MBA early admissions applicants 2021 [#permalink]
namratachawla2608 wrote:
Yes!! Mine shows that too, it scared me! I have mailed them, definitely not cool on their part.


Hey, have you received any reply? I am also facing the same problem.
Intern
Intern
Joined: 17 Apr 2022
Posts: 26
Own Kudos [?]: 3 [0]
Given Kudos: 8
Location: India
GMAT 1: 710 Q50 V35 (Online)
GPA: 3.8
Send PM
Re: Calling all MIT Sloan MBA early admissions applicants 2021 [#permalink]
dangler wrote:
namratachawla2608 wrote:
Yes!! Mine shows that too, it scared me! I have mailed them, definitely not cool on their part.


Hey, have you received any reply? I am also facing the same problem.

No, not yet, as the deadline is approaching getting very nervous :cry:
Intern
Intern
Joined: 11 Jan 2022
Posts: 35
Own Kudos [?]: 11 [1]
Given Kudos: 5
Location: India
GMAT 1: 770 Q50 V44
GPA: 3.75
Send PM
Re: Calling all MIT Sloan MBA early admissions applicants 2021 [#permalink]
1
Kudos
BhavyaBudhia wrote:
dangler wrote:
namratachawla2608 wrote:
Yes!! Mine shows that too, it scared me! I have mailed them, definitely not cool on their part.


Hey, have you received any reply? I am also facing the same problem.

No, not yet, as the deadline is approaching getting very nervous :cry:


I had a beer to get rid of nervousness lol
Intern
Intern
Joined: 17 Apr 2022
Posts: 26
Own Kudos [?]: 3 [0]
Given Kudos: 8
Location: India
GMAT 1: 710 Q50 V35 (Online)
GPA: 3.8
Send PM
Re: Calling all MIT Sloan MBA early admissions applicants 2021 [#permalink]
Any update guys?
Intern
Intern
Joined: 17 Apr 2022
Posts: 26
Own Kudos [?]: 3 [0]
Given Kudos: 8
Location: India
GMAT 1: 710 Q50 V35 (Online)
GPA: 3.8
Send PM
Re: Calling all MIT Sloan MBA early admissions applicants 2021 [#permalink]
They have corrected the problem now. 👌
GMAT Club Bot
Re: Calling all MIT Sloan MBA early admissions applicants 2021 [#permalink]
   1   2   3   4   5   
Moderators:
GMAT Club Verbal Expert
6976 posts
GMAT Club Verbal Expert
236 posts