GMAT Question of the Day - Daily to your Mailbox; hard ones only

It is currently 24 Apr 2019, 11:13

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Close

Request Expert Reply

Confirm Cancel

Calling all NUS Singapore MBA Applicants: (2019 Intake) Class of 2021

  new topic post reply Update application status  
Author Message
Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 21 Dec 2017
Posts: 17
Schools: NUS '21 (A)
GMAT 1: 740 Q48 V44
Re: Calling all NUS Singapore MBA Applicants: (2019 Intake) Class of 2021  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 06 Apr 2019, 11:40
2
Hi guys - is there a WhatsApp group for admits?

Posted from my mobile device
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 01 Apr 2019
Posts: 5
Location: Singapore
GRE 1: Q159 V157
GPA: 3.88
Re: Calling all NUS Singapore MBA Applicants: (2019 Intake) Class of 2021  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 08 Apr 2019, 19:50
1
When do they normally send out application updates? Can be any day?
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 11 Jan 2018
Posts: 1
Schools: NUS '21 (A)
Re: Calling all NUS Singapore MBA Applicants: (2019 Intake) Class of 2021  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 10 Apr 2019, 01:43
3
Sharing my timeline -

Applied - 31st January
Invite to Prelim Interview - 21st February
Prelim Interview - 5th March
Second Interview Invitation - 27th March
Second Interview - 28th March (just a day to prep)
Acceptance Mail - 4th April

Profile - Indian Male, Finance Undergrad, 720 GMAT, Approx 4 years of M&A Experience, Decent to Strong Extracurricular.

Happy to answer any questions :)
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 27 Nov 2018
Posts: 1
Schools: NUS '21 (A)
Re: Calling all NUS Singapore MBA Applicants: (2019 Intake) Class of 2021  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 10 Apr 2019, 02:15
Hi guys - is there a WhatsApp group for admits?

Posted from my mobile device
Manager
Manager
User avatar
S
Joined: 10 Jun 2016
Posts: 84
Location: India
Concentration: Operations, Strategy
GMAT 1: 710 Q49 V37
GPA: 3.3
WE: Project Management (Energy and Utilities)
GMAT ToolKit User Reviews Badge
Re: Calling all NUS Singapore MBA Applicants: (2019 Intake) Class of 2021  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 10 Apr 2019, 04:09
pranavpandya wrote:
Sharing my timeline -

Applied - 31st January
Invite to Prelim Interview - 21st February
Prelim Interview - 5th March
Second Interview Invitation - 27th March
Second Interview - 28th March (just a day to prep)
Acceptance Mail - 4th April

Profile - Indian Male, Finance Undergrad, 720 GMAT, Approx 4 years of M&A Experience, Decent to Strong Extracurricular.

Happy to answer any questions :)


Hello!
I have sent you a DM.

It would be great if you could revert.
Cheers.
_________________
"Success is a lousy teacher. It seduces smart people to think they can't lose" - Bill Gates.
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 01 Apr 2019
Posts: 5
Location: Singapore
GRE 1: Q159 V157
GPA: 3.88
Re: Calling all NUS Singapore MBA Applicants: (2019 Intake) Class of 2021  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 10 Apr 2019, 21:09
Got an offer for NUS part-time study today. Thursdays seem to be the days they send out offers, it seems.

Sharing my timeline -

Applied - 31 January
Submitted my GRE: 27 February
Invite to Interview: 27 February (same day)
Interview (face to face): 19 March
Acceptance Email: 11 April

Profile - Slovak, Male, Political Science Master's from NUS, 316 GRE, 3 years of Grant Management, Strong Extracurricular (Charity Coordinator)

I'll also be happy to answer any questions :)
Good luck to those still waiting :)
Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 27 Mar 2019
Posts: 10
Location: India
GMAT 1: 730 Q50 V39
Re: Calling all NUS Singapore MBA Applicants: (2019 Intake) Class of 2021  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 11 Apr 2019, 01:33
Hi. Did anyone submit their applications after 20th March?

Posted from my mobile device
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 11 Apr 2019
Posts: 1
Schools: NUS '21 (A)
Re: Calling all NUS Singapore MBA Applicants: (2019 Intake) Class of 2021  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 11 Apr 2019, 07:14
Just got accepted to full time NUS MBA
Application sent: 30/03
Interview invitation: 01/04
Interview: 04/04
Offer: 11/04

Profile:
3 years investment banking
Strong extracurricular
590 gmat

However deadline to confirm acceptance is 21/04 and I have still other applications running. Is it possible to pay the first confirmation fee later ?
Thanks

Posted from my mobile device
Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 27 Mar 2019
Posts: 10
Location: India
GMAT 1: 730 Q50 V39
Re: Calling all NUS Singapore MBA Applicants: (2019 Intake) Class of 2021  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 11 Apr 2019, 08:43
Momovc wrote:
Just got accepted to full time NUS MBA
Application sent: 30/03
Interview invitation: 01/04
Interview: 04/04
Offer: 11/04

Profile:
3 years investment banking
Strong extracurricular
590 gmat

However deadline to confirm acceptance is 21/04 and I have still other applications running. Is it possible to pay the first confirmation fee later ?
Thanks

Posted from my mobile device



Congrats!

That was quick. I also applied on 30th March. Haven't heard yet.
Manager
Manager
User avatar
G
Joined: 10 Apr 2018
Posts: 73
Location: India
Concentration: Entrepreneurship, Strategy
GMAT 1: 650 Q48 V31
GMAT 2: 680 Q48 V34
GPA: 3.3
Premium Member Reviews Badge
Re: Calling all NUS Singapore MBA Applicants: (2019 Intake) Class of 2021  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 11 Apr 2019, 11:43
ankitagrawal079 wrote:
Hi. Did anyone submit their applications after 20th March?

Posted from my mobile device


I did.
_________________
If my post was helpful, kindly contribute a Kudos.
Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 27 Mar 2019
Posts: 10
Location: India
GMAT 1: 730 Q50 V39
Re: Calling all NUS Singapore MBA Applicants: (2019 Intake) Class of 2021  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 11 Apr 2019, 20:11
iamsiddharthkapoor wrote:
ankitagrawal079 wrote:
Hi. Did anyone submit their applications after 20th March?

Posted from my mobile device


I did.


Have you heard anything yet from them?
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 20 Jul 2015
Posts: 2
Schools: NUS '21 (A)
Re: Calling all NUS Singapore MBA Applicants: (2019 Intake) Class of 2021  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 12 Apr 2019, 09:18
Hi ,

I got an admit for full time MBA today. Please let me know if there is any whatsapp/telegram group for the admits.

Srishti Marwah
Manager
Manager
User avatar
G
Joined: 10 Apr 2018
Posts: 73
Location: India
Concentration: Entrepreneurship, Strategy
GMAT 1: 650 Q48 V31
GMAT 2: 680 Q48 V34
GPA: 3.3
Premium Member Reviews Badge
Re: Calling all NUS Singapore MBA Applicants: (2019 Intake) Class of 2021  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 13 Apr 2019, 03:18
1
ankitagrawal079 wrote:
iamsiddharthkapoor wrote:
ankitagrawal079 wrote:
Hi. Did anyone submit their applications after 20th March?

Posted from my mobile device


I did.


Have you heard anything yet from them?


No yet.
_________________
If my post was helpful, kindly contribute a Kudos.
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 20 Jul 2015
Posts: 2
Schools: NUS '21 (A)
Re: Calling all NUS Singapore MBA Applicants: (2019 Intake) Class of 2021  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 14 Apr 2019, 20:58
Hi guys,

There is a whatsapp group for all NUS MBA Aug'19 admits. PM me to get added.

Lets get connected.

Srishti
Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 21 Oct 2017
Posts: 6
Location: India
Schools: NUS '21 (S)
Re: Calling all NUS Singapore MBA Applicants: (2019 Intake) Class of 2021  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 17 Apr 2019, 01:35
1
Anyone that's applied in the fag end of R2 and yet to hear back?

Posted from my mobile device
Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 27 Mar 2019
Posts: 10
Location: India
GMAT 1: 730 Q50 V39
Re: Calling all NUS Singapore MBA Applicants: (2019 Intake) Class of 2021  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 17 Apr 2019, 02:37
shreeja27 wrote:
Anyone that's applied in the fag end of R2 and yet to hear back?

Posted from my mobile device


Me. I applied on 30th March. Haven't heard yet.
Manager
Manager
User avatar
G
Joined: 10 Apr 2018
Posts: 73
Location: India
Concentration: Entrepreneurship, Strategy
GMAT 1: 650 Q48 V31
GMAT 2: 680 Q48 V34
GPA: 3.3
Premium Member Reviews Badge
Re: Calling all NUS Singapore MBA Applicants: (2019 Intake) Class of 2021  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 17 Apr 2019, 04:03
shreeja27 wrote:
Anyone that's applied in the fag end of R2 and yet to hear back?

Posted from my mobile device


I'm waiting. I applied on the deadline day.
_________________
If my post was helpful, kindly contribute a Kudos.
Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 18 Oct 2018
Posts: 4
Re: Calling all NUS Singapore MBA Applicants: (2019 Intake) Class of 2021  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 22 Apr 2019, 23:40
Hi, is there anyone who applied in R1 and is still awaiting results for the Prelim interview? My timeline is as follows:

Applied 31st Jan
Prelim Interview invite 25th Feb
Prelim Interview 11th March

After that there has been no communication at all from the admissions team. It's been 1.5 months since my Prelim interview & I'm not sure even if I'm in the consideration now, seems like my application has been just lost somewhere!
Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 07 Aug 2017
Posts: 9
Location: India
GMAT 1: 700 Q49 V35
GPA: 2.7
Re: Calling all NUS Singapore MBA Applicants: (2019 Intake) Class of 2021  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 23 Apr 2019, 07:40
smarthvasdev wrote:
Hi, is there anyone who applied in R1 and is still awaiting results for the Prelim interview? My timeline is as follows:

Applied 31st Jan
Prelim Interview invite 25th Feb
Prelim Interview 11th March

After that there has been no communication at all from the admissions team. It's been 1.5 months since my Prelim interview & I'm not sure even if I'm in the consideration now, seems like my application has been just lost somewhere!


Same for me, had my preliminary interview on 12th March, haven't heard back since.
GMAT Club Bot
Re: Calling all NUS Singapore MBA Applicants: (2019 Intake) Class of 2021   [#permalink] 23 Apr 2019, 07:40

Go to page   Previous    1  ...  3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   [ 279 posts ] 

Display posts from previous: Sort by

Calling all NUS Singapore MBA Applicants: (2019 Intake) Class of 2021

  new topic post reply Update application status  

Moderator: GmatDaddy



Copyright

GMAT Club MBA Forum Home| About| Terms and Conditions and Privacy Policy| GMAT Club Rules| Contact| Sitemap

Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group | Emoji artwork provided by EmojiOne

Kindly note that the GMAT® test is a registered trademark of the Graduate Management Admission Council®, and this site has neither been reviewed nor endorsed by GMAC®.