GMAT Question of the Day - Daily to your Mailbox; hard ones only

It is currently 25 May 2019, 20:16

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Close

Request Expert Reply

Confirm Cancel

Calling all Rice(Jones) Professional MBA Applicants: Class of 2018!!

new topic post reply Update application status  
Intern
Intern
Re: Calling all Rice(Jones) Professional MBA Applicants: Class of 2018!!  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 01 Apr 2016, 07:44
smwishahy@gmail.com wrote:
varitg wrote:

Gave both the interviews last week and waiting for the responses. Do you know how long they take to get back with the answer?

Round 3, which if you interviewed in March you were in R3, should be hearing back by APRIL 1st. I believe they send an email saying the application status has been updated and a phone call.

Decision was uploaded to the website yesterday, FYI
Intern
Intern
Re: Calling all Rice(Jones) Professional MBA Applicants: Class of 2018!!  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 14 Apr 2016, 19:30
How do they notify you whether your in or not?

Posted from my mobile device
Intern
Intern

Show Tags

New post 15 Apr 2016, 05:35
MBAgirl415 wrote:
How do they notify you whether your in or not?

You're*. Omit the "or not". I take it that the verbal portion of the GMAT was not your specialty.

Phone call. Email.
Intern
Intern
Schools: Mays '18, Rice PT'18

Show Tags

New post 15 Apr 2016, 05:51
Interview scheduled! What program is everyone leaning towards? Nights or weekends?
Intern
Intern
Schools: McCombs

Show Tags

New post 15 Apr 2016, 11:34
pjl169 wrote:
Interview scheduled! What program is everyone leaning towards? Nights or weekends?

Still kind of debating. After talking with students who have gone through it, it sounds like the evening program allows for a bit more camaraderie/involvement but the weekend program allows for much more flexibility.

I'm weekend right now, and am debating switching to evenings.
Intern
Intern
Schools: Mays '18, Rice PT'18

Show Tags

New post 15 Apr 2016, 16:55
Awesome news. Did you end up making a decision?
I am applying for the weekend program. I don't travel a lot for my job, but when I do I have to be able to go. That was the major deciding factor for me.

Intern
Intern

Show Tags

New post 15 Apr 2016, 16:59
mbaseeker18 no need to be rude
Intern
Intern

Show Tags

New post 16 Apr 2016, 13:01
MBAgirl415 wrote:
mbaseeker18 no need to be rude

Rude? It's a free grammar lesson. You'll be creating presentations for class and I'd imagine your classmates expect you to be able to spell.
Intern
Intern
Schools: Rice PT'18

Show Tags

New post 05 May 2016, 22:14
Patrickst wrote:
Quote:
Congratulations, Patrick! I am in the same boat as yours. Gave both the interviews last week and waiting for the responses. Do you know how long they take to get back with the answer?

It would be helpful to know what you ultimately decide. Let me know your thought process as well on choosing what you end up with.

UT quoted me 3 weeks, Rice quoted me 4 weeks and both were true to their word.

I'll be sure to update you with my decision, and would be happy to discuss with you if you want - personally, I'd love to hear your thoughts on the UT program, since I haven't talked to as many people from it as I have from Rice. I'm in downtown and it's pretty easy for me to bounce out for a coffee.

Congrats Patrick - sounds like you chose Rice. I just gave both interviews UT and Rice and while I'm waiting to hear back from them, I was wondering can you tell what made you choose Rice over UT?
I'm trying to put in a lot of pros and cons of each and I'm leaning towards Rice (so hoping I get the admit).
Intern
Intern

Show Tags

New post 20 May 2016, 17:48
Hello a Little late to the party but i am in as well !!
Intern
Intern

Show Tags

New post 01 Jul 2017, 13:18
veejay729 wrote:
Hello a Little late to the party but i am in as well !!

How was your application process? I am currently looking at applying in April of 2018 and have started studying for the GMAT to take it sometime in September. Any tips would be appreciated.
GMAT Club Bot
Re: Calling all Rice(Jones) Professional MBA Applicants: Class of 2018!!   [#permalink] 01 Jul 2017, 13:18

Go to page   Previous    1   2   [ 31 posts ] 

Calling all Rice(Jones) Professional MBA Applicants: Class of 2018!!

new topic post reply Update application status  

Copyright

GMAT Club MBA Forum Home| About| Terms and Conditions and Privacy Policy| GMAT Club Rules| Contact| Sitemap