Last visit was: 26 Jul 2024, 20:34 It is currently 26 Jul 2024, 20:34
Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
MBA Section Director
Affiliations: GMAT Club
Own Kudos [?]: 10213 [0]
Given Kudos: 4553
Test: Test
Send PM
MBA Section Director
Send PM
MBA Section Director
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: [0]
Given Kudos: 0
Send PM
Re: Calling all Rutgers MBA Applicants: (2016 Intake) Class of 2018!! [#permalink]
I’m in the process of researching Online MBA programs and I’m trying to gauge the strength of my potential application.

I’m 45 years old and I have 20 years of experience with one of the Big-3 automakers. I’ve worked in a variety of capacities including: Marketing, Finance, Risk, Strategic Planning, Operations, Customer Relations, Project Management and Internal Control. I’m currently in a leadership level position at my organization (i.e. middle management). I have a very strong work history in terms of promotions and complexity of assignments -- I am also Six-Sigma certified. I currently hold an MS in Computer Information Systems (2004) from an above-average nationally accredited university (3.4/4.0), and a BBA-Accounting (1994) from an average (regionally accredited) university (3.3/4.0). I also expect to have strong letters of recommendations from a VP, and an EVP. I’ve met with a number of admissions advisors to discuss their respective programs, and most have told me that a GMAT waiver is likely, based my professional experience and graduate degree.

I’m looking to earn an MBA to advance my career within my current organization. It’s worth noting that I love working in the auto industry, and I have no desire to make a career change, or leave my current employer.

Would I be a strong candidate for admission to the Rutgers online MBA based on my qualifications?
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 1 [0]
Given Kudos: 40
Concentration: Technology, General Management
Send PM
Re: Calling all Rutgers MBA Applicants: (2016 Intake) Class of 2018!! [#permalink]
I have an admit for Fall 2016 FT MBA in SCM. Anyone joining the same?
Intern
Intern
Given Kudos: 2
Send PM
Hi, I have an interview scheduled today with one Mr Donald Kwan. Any pointers prior to the interview?
Thanks
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 1 [1]
Given Kudos: 40
Concentration: Technology, General Management
Send PM
Kudos
I had my interview with a different member of admission committee. It's pretty straightforward. Be calm and it shall be fine.
Intern
Intern
Given Kudos: 2
Send PM
gmatkiller2015 wrote:
I had my interview with a different member of admission committee. It's pretty straightforward. Be calm and it shall be fine.

Thank you. When was your interview and have you heard back from them?
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 11 [0]
Given Kudos: 1
Concentration: Nonprofit, Social Entrepreneurship
GMAT Date: 09-01-2015
GPA: 3.4
WE:Information Technology (Computer Software)
Send PM
Dear all,

I have been admitted into Rutgers business school for full time MBA program.

Is there any https://gmatclub.com/chat group for the candidates who have got an admit from Rutgers?

Regards,
Rajan
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 6 [0]
Given Kudos: 18
GMAT 1: 660 Q44 V35
GPA: 3.52
WE:Management Consulting (Consulting)
Send PM
Hey, congratulations!

I am still awaiting my decision. Had my interview on Tuesday.

When was your interview and when did you hear back from them?

Any kind of scholarship that you received?

Posted from my mobile device
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 2 [0]
Given Kudos: 366
Send PM
I have been admitted for Full Time MBA program. Is there a https://gmatclub.com/chat group for the admitted students. Please let me know.
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Hey Admitted to the FT MBA Program for 2016. I would be taking it up. Any existing group available please add me . +91-9600075027.
Or If people can post the confirmations here we can create one.
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Interview today in a couple hours!!!!!!!!!!
Founder
Founder
Own Kudos [?]: 74324 [0]
Given Kudos: 20634
GMAT 1: 750 Q49 V42
GPA: 3
Send PM
Expert Reply

This discussion has been closed due to inactivity. Please start a new topic in the Business School Applications Forum if you have a similar question or a comment.

Thank you,
GMAT Club Moderator Team.
GMAT Club Bot
Moderators:
GMAT Club Verbal Expert
6985 posts
GMAT Club Verbal Expert
236 posts