Last visit was: 26 Apr 2024, 19:38 It is currently 26 Apr 2024, 19:38

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 30 [0]
Given Kudos: 131
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 6 [4]
Given Kudos: 12
Send PM
Current Student
Own Kudos [?]: 9 [1]
Given Kudos: 2
Send PM
Current Student
Own Kudos [?]: 20 [0]
Given Kudos: 85
Schools: Simon '23 (A)
GMAT 1: 710 Q48 V40
Send PM
Re: Calling all Schulich MBA Applicants: [Sep 2021 Intake] Class of 2023 [#permalink]
speechie wrote:
Had my interview today! It was very, very relaxed. Almost didn't feel real.

Thats great to hear speechie. Could you let us know when you applied, when you received an interview call and your profile (GMAT, nationality)

Posted from my mobile device
Current Student
Own Kudos [?]: 9 [3]
Given Kudos: 8
Send PM
Re: Calling all Schulich MBA Applicants: [Sep 2021 Intake] Class of 2023 [#permalink]
Kudos
Hi everyone, I got an offer of admission yesterday!

Domestic applicant, applied on October 29th, interviewed on Feb 2nd and received an offer on Feb 3rd.

Thank you to everyone here who offered support and guidance!

Current Student
Own Kudos [?]: 9 [1]
Given Kudos: 2
Send PM
Kudos
Legolas1221 wrote:
speechie wrote:
Had my interview today! It was very, very relaxed. Almost didn't feel real.

Thats great to hear speechie. Could you let us know when you applied, when you received an interview call and your profile (GMAT, nationality)

Sure. I put in the first portion of my application in mid-October, but my references came in at the end of December, and I didn't write my GMAT until the beginning of January. Last week of January they contacted me for my GMAT score (although I'd already sent it...) and as soon as they got it they offered me an interview. Canadian with a 660 GMAT, but my grades are really good and I already have multiple degrees. And I'm a woman from a non-traditional background (i.e. I'm not from finance, tech, etc.). Good luck! I know the wait is brutal.

ETA: Just admitted! :) Best of luck everyone! It's a process but it will happen!
Current Student
Own Kudos [?]: 35 [0]
Given Kudos: 39
GPA: 3.43
Send PM
Hi guys, how long does it usually take Schulich to come back with a rejection/interview invitation? I just submitted my application today. I'm worried because Rotman moved quite fast with my application and interviewed me already. The adcom said she'll give me the decision by next week. Thanks!
Current Student
Own Kudos [?]: 4 [2]
Given Kudos: 17
GMAT 1: 610 Q44 V31
Send PM
Kudos
Got an offer today International student from Nigeria.

Current Student
Own Kudos [?]: 35 [1]
Send PM
Kudos
Kayobi wrote:

Congratulations, Kayobi! Could you share when you submitted your application & when you got an interview invite?
Current Student
Own Kudos [?]: 4 [0]
Send PM
mgqa wrote:
Kayobi wrote:

Congratulations, Kayobi! Could you share when you submitted your application & when you got an interview invite?
Current Student
Own Kudos [?]: 4 [1]
Send PM
Kudos
Submitted on 29th Dec and interviewed on 26th Jan

Current Student
Own Kudos [?]: 35 [0]
Send PM
Hi guys,

Do you think it would be rude to follow up on my application with Schulich? I submitted my application two weeks ago and Rotman has already sent me a Letter of Acceptance. Additionally, Ivey said they should be able to expedite the review of my application and interview me by next week. I would say out of the 3 schools, Schulich seems to be the most detached (no follow ups or updates, etc). Not sure if that's any indication of my chances. Thanks!
Current Student
Own Kudos [?]: 4 [1]
Send PM
Kudos
mgqa wrote:
Hi guys,

Do you think it would be rude to follow up on my application with Schulich? I submitted my application two weeks ago and Rotman has already sent me a Letter of Acceptance. Additionally, Ivey said they should be able to expedite the review of my application and interview me by next week. I would say out of the 3 schools, Schulich seems to be the most detached (no follow ups or updates, etc). Not sure if that's any indication of my chances. Thanks!

You can send them a mail indicating your timeline with Rotman.
Current Student
Send PM
Kudos
Kayobi wrote:
mgqa wrote:
Hi guys,

You can send them a mail indicating your timeline with Rotman.

Thanks, Kayobi! I did just that and got an interview invite after a few hours :P
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 3 [1]
Given Kudos: 54
Send PM
Kudos
Hi,
I submitted my application on 26th Jan'21 and haven't heard back yet.
Is it a good idea to follow-up this early?
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 147 [1]
Given Kudos: 93
Concentration: Marketing, Operations
GMAT 1: 690 Q49 V35
GPA: 3.5
WE:General Management (Retail)
Send PM
I applied on 29th jan. It felt wierd that i haven't heard back for this long. So, I followed up with them 2 days back and got a reply mentioning that they will get back before the 10th mar deadline for the next round.

Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: [0]
Given Kudos: 1
Send PM
Has anyone got an interview call in the round 2?
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 3 [0]
Given Kudos: 9
Send PM
Not yet..

Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: [0]
Given Kudos: 1
Send PM
luckyv wrote:
Not yet..

When can we expect the same?
Current Student
Send PM
Kudos
peeyus1409 wrote:
Has anyone got an interview call in the round 2?

I applied Feb 5 and was interviewed last Feb 24, but probably because I mentioned in my follow-up email that I had already gotten an offer from Rotman.

If you already have an offer or interview with your other schools, you can mention it when you email. I think adcom officers generally appreciate it when you also update them on your other apps so they know how to manage the timelines (at least in my case for Schulich and Ivey).

GMAT Club Bot
   1  ...  4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11  ...  15   
Moderators:
GMAT Club Verbal Expert
6923 posts
GMAT Club Verbal Expert
238 posts