Summer is Coming! Join the Game of Timers Competition to Win Epic Prizes. Registration is Open. Game starts Mon July 1st.

It is currently 20 Jul 2019, 11:00

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Close

Request Expert Reply

Confirm Cancel

Calling all SDA Bocconi MBA Applicants: (2019 Intake) Class of 2021!

new topic post reply Update application status  
MBA Section Director
V
Affiliations: GMATClub
GPA: 4
WE: Engineering (Computer Software)
GMAT ToolKit User Premium Member Reviews Badge
Calling all SDA Bocconi MBA Applicants: (2019 Intake) Class of 2021!  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 06 Jan 2019, 11:36
priyakn wrote:
Hey!

Has anyone got an admit yet to SDA Bocconi? If yes, please share!!

Priya
India

priyakn

All the students in the following list got admitted to SDA Bocconi for the class of 2021. The list will get updated automatically.

B
GMAT 1: 640 Q43 V35
GMAT 2: 700 Q48 V38
GPA: 3.76
WE: Research (Pharmaceuticals and Biotech)
Re: Calling all SDA Bocconi MBA Applicants: (2019 Intake) Class of 2021!  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 09 Jan 2019, 20:35
priyakn wrote:
Hey!

Has anyone got an admit yet to SDA Bocconi? If yes, please share!!

Priya
India

I did but I decided to accept another offer.

Good luck to everyone!
Intern
Intern
B
Re: Calling all SDA Bocconi MBA Applicants: (2019 Intake) Class of 2021!  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 26 Jan 2019, 08:43
Hi,

I have been admitted to the SDA Bocconi.

I am Peruvian and have 29 years old. Anyone else?

Posted from my mobile device
Intern
Intern

Show Tags

New post 29 Jan 2019, 09:47
Hi all! I have already submitted my application. Does any one knows how much time we need to wait to get a response on it???
I also have another offer and the dealine is in 2 weeks. Is there anyone that has already been admitted and can share based on the experience??
Thanks!
Intern
Intern

Show Tags

New post 29 Jan 2019, 10:01
DiegoBravoTre wrote:
Hi,

Hi Diego, how much time you had to wait between you completed your application and you got admitted??
MBA Section Director
V
Affiliations: GMATClub
WE: Engineering (Computer Software)
GMAT ToolKit User Premium Member Reviews Badge

Show Tags

New post 29 Jan 2019, 12:03
DiegoBravoTre wrote:
Hi,

DiegoBravoTre

Congratulations. Check the list in the following link for Admitted applicants.

https://gmatclub.com/forum/calling-all- ... l#p2202824
B

Show Tags

New post 08 Feb 2019, 01:57
Hi, do we have a WhatsApp group for the applicants yet?
Intern
Intern
B
Concentration: Technology, Finance
GMAT 1: 680 Q48 V35
WE: Programming (Computer Software)
Calling all SDA Bocconi MBA Applicants: (2019 Intake) Class of 2021!  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 12 Feb 2019, 10:00
I know I am late, but finally got the admission confirmation today. I am eager to connect with others who are willing to join this school. Feel free to message me and ask your queries.

I have to give the confirmation before 25/02/2019. I am still waiting for the result of the scholarship. Hope to receive good news before the deadline :please :tongue_opt2 .
Intern
Intern

Show Tags

New post 12 Feb 2019, 10:12
Hi! I was admitted and I am available for any questions or concerns.

Intern
Intern
B

Show Tags

New post 14 Feb 2019, 21:08
jmhelguera wrote:
Hi all! I have already submitted my application. Does any one knows how much time we need to wait to get a response on it???
I also have another offer and the dealine is in 2 weeks. Is there anyone that has already been admitted and can share based on the experience??
Thanks!

Sorry for the late reply, but the response from this school takes more than 2 weeks.
Intern
Intern

Show Tags

New post Updated on: 29 May 2019, 04:03
Hi,

I am Dorothy Shaw and I would be joining SDA Bocconi this September.

Originally posted by dorothy94 on 16 Feb 2019, 01:38.
Last edited by dorothy94 on 29 May 2019, 04:03, edited 1 time in total.
Intern
Intern
B

Show Tags

New post 16 May 2019, 09:00
While I was searching for the business school rankings, I came across this SDA Bocconi. I want to know how good is Bocconi with quality of education and employability. Are there any notable alumni from this B-school? How good will be life in Bocconi?
Intern
Intern
B

Show Tags

New post 17 May 2019, 13:38
Hello lovely people!

I had an interview today with SDA Bocconi and it went really smoothly they asked the general MBA admission interview questions (I.e. why an MBA? Why now? Why Bocconi? What are your strengths/weaknesses? What international exposure would I be bringing to the program?)

I need to take the GMAT again to get accepted. Does anyone know what’s the minimum score to get admitted + does anyone know whether Bocconi gives conditional acceptance (based on an enhanced score)?

Thanks

Nooman

Intern
Intern
B

Show Tags

New post 17 May 2019, 13:44
AjjayKannan wrote:
While I was searching for the business school rankings, I came across this SDA Bocconi. I want to know how good is Bocconi with quality of education and employability. Are there any notable alumni from this B-school? How good will be life in Bocconi?

Bocconi is regarded as one of the best schools in Europe, a well reputed school with a good post mba track record. Several of my friends have ended up either in investment banking or top tier consulting

Intern
Intern
B

Show Tags

New post 17 May 2019, 13:46
noomank wrote:
Hello lovely people!

I had an interview today with SDA Bocconi and it went really smoothly they asked the general MBA admission interview questions (I.e. why an MBA? Why now? Why Bocconi? What are your strengths/weaknesses? What international exposure would I be bringing to the program?)

I need to take the GMAT again to get accepted. Does anyone know what’s the minimum score to get admitted + does anyone know whether Bocconi gives conditional acceptance (based on an enhanced score)?

Thanks

Nooman

Hi Nooman!

Generally there isn’t a minimum gmat score at most bschools but the average at bocconi should be 650+ in my opinion. However, there have still been candidates with gmat score in the lower 600s who have been admitted last year. But I’m wondering how you already have a conditional offer since you had your interview today. Anyway, all the very best to you. Do update us with any news you get!

Thanks,
Nikita
Intern
Intern
B

Show Tags

New post 18 May 2019, 02:23
noomank wrote:
Hello lovely people!

Thanks

Nooman

There is no such minimum score that would get u in. What matters more is the uniqueness of your profile. That said any score >= 680 is regarded respectable. I'm not sure about conditional acceptance part; if you have received the same in mail, then the chanced for the acceptance should probably be high.
GMAT Club Bot
Re: Calling all SDA Bocconi MBA Applicants: (2019 Intake) Class of 2021!   [#permalink] 18 May 2019, 02:23

Go to page   Previous    1   2   [ 36 posts ] 

Calling all SDA Bocconi MBA Applicants: (2019 Intake) Class of 2021!

new topic post reply Update application status