Last visit was: 26 Apr 2024, 13:24 It is currently 26 Apr 2024, 13:24

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 7 [1]
Given Kudos: 11
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 1 [0]
Given Kudos: 0
GMAT 1: 710 Q49 V38
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 7 [0]
Send PM
Re: Calling all Simon (Rochester) Applicants: (2018 Intake) Class of 2020 [#permalink]
kimmandy36 wrote:
blazov wrote:
saswata4s wrote:

25th January. Hope this helps.

Admittedly this worries me as I had my interview on the 17th and still no call ...

Well give them some time. I have some other schools and I am waiting them forever. So far only SImon and Cox admitted me and there are some schools that not sto strong and I am still waiting for response.
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Re: Calling all Simon (Rochester) Applicants: (2018 Intake) Class of 2020 [#permalink]
blazov wrote:
Well give them some time. I have some other schools and I am waiting them forever. So far only SImon and Cox admitted me and there are some schools that not sto strong and I am still waiting for response.

True. By the way, did they say how you'll learn what your scholarship package will be?
Intern
Intern
Send PM
kimmandy36 wrote:
blazov wrote:

True. By the way, did they say how you'll learn what your scholarship package will be?

Well Cox said 70k and I am still waiting for Simon
Intern
Intern
Send PM
blazov wrote:
kimmandy36 wrote:
blazov wrote:

Well Cox said 70k and I am still waiting for Simon

I meant did Rochester say how you will know what scholarship package you'll get? Through post or just email? And how long would it take?

Sent from my SM-P355 using GMAT Club Forum mobile app
Intern
Intern
Send PM
kimmandy36 wrote:
blazov wrote:
kimmandy36 wrote:
I meant did Rochester say how you will know what scholarship package you'll get? Through post or just email? And how long would it take?

They will email a complete package with application materials to me. They also said that scholarship information will be included within the package
Intern
Intern
Send PM
blazov wrote:
kimmandy36 wrote:
blazov wrote:
[quote="kimmandy36"]

They will email a complete package with application materials to me. They also said that scholarship information will be included within the package[/quote]

Thank you! Hope you'll get a good package :)

Intern
Intern
Given Kudos: 12
Send PM
Any one else received the feedback from Simon? Should we drop an email to ask for the result?
Current Student
Own Kudos [?]: 1085 [0]
Given Kudos: 103
GMAT 1: 730 Q49 V41
Send PM
tantrannhat wrote:
Any one else received the feedback from Simon? Should we drop an email to ask for the result?

The decision date for R2 is 20th March, so I think we need to wait.
https://simon.rochester.edu/programs/ful ... index.aspx

When did you have your interview? I had on 30-Jan, so I think its too early for me to follow up.

If you had your interview more than a month before, I feel you should follow up. Please let us know if they reply.
Intern
Intern
Send PM
tantrannhat wrote:

If you applied on Jan 5 and you've already been interviewed then I think you'll have to wait. They did give us a timeline and we're still far from their own deadline so we just have to wait. The only exception for this is if another school has already accepted you and you're only waiting for Simon to make a decision but the acceptance deadline of the other school is already fast approaching.

Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 0 [0]
GMAT 1: 710 Q50 V35
Send PM
Anyone here knows of any admitted students watsapp group?

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using GMAT Club Forum mobile app
Intern
Intern
Given Kudos: 12
Send PM
kimmandy36 wrote:
tantrannhat wrote:

If you applied on Jan 5 and you've already been interviewed then I think you'll have to wait. They did give us a timeline and we're still far from their own deadline so we just have to wait. The only exception for this is if another school has already accepted you and you're only waiting for Simon to make a decision but the acceptance deadline of the other school is already fast approaching.

Yes, I am in this critical case. I need to declare my decision and deposit to another school in Monday next week.
Intern
Intern
Send PM
tantrannhat wrote:
kimmandy36 wrote:
tantrannhat wrote:

Yes, I am in this critical case. I need to declare my decision and deposit to another school in Monday next week.

Then yes go for it. If you got a scholarship package from the other school mention that as well.

Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 2 [1]
Given Kudos: 21
Send PM
Kudos
Just got admitted last week !

My profile:
GMAT: 700 (Q49 V36)
Current job: Consultant - Deloitte , Valuation and modeling
Work Experience: 1.5y consultant at Deloitte, 1.5y Audit at EY, 3 years at the Israeli Army
Undergraduate: Tel Aviv university, Accounting and Economics

Did anyone here got an invitation to the scholarship weekend? Looking forward to hear from more prospective students.
Yoav
Intern
Intern
Send PM
yoavyes wrote:

My profile:
Work Experience: 1.5y consultant at Deloitte, 1.5y Audit at EY, 3 years at the Israeli Army

Did anyone here got an invitation to the scholarship weekend? Looking forward to hear from more prospective students.
Yoav

Well , I just got an email with message that I am admitted. Have no idea about scholarship or scholarship weekend invitation. They mentioned it in email, but without any details.
Intern
Intern
Send PM
blazov wrote:
yoavyes wrote:

My profile:

Yoav

Well , I just got an email with message that I am admitted. Have no idea about scholarship or scholarship weekend invitation. They mentioned it in email, but without any details.

Offer states 50% tuition off and 50% some loan (ISLP) .
I have offer from TCU with 100% tuition and fees waived plus 500$/year stipend.
Also SMU Cox gave mi 50% of fees, tuition, other expenses.
Still waiting for few more schools.
Any thoughts guys? Which school?
Current Student
Own Kudos [?]: 29 [0]
Given Kudos: 128
GMAT 1: 710 Q49 V36
GPA: 3.58
Send PM
Hey guys!

Should I submit my application at this point of time or wait until the March Deadline?
Current Student
Own Kudos [?]: 1085 [0]
Given Kudos: 103
GMAT 1: 730 Q49 V41
Send PM
emeraldweapon wrote:
Hey guys!

Should I submit my application at this point of time or wait until the March Deadline?

Apply then your application is in the best shape. If it is now, then you should go ahead and apply. :-)
GMAT Club Bot
   1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   
Moderators:
GMAT Club Verbal Expert
6923 posts
GMAT Club Verbal Expert
238 posts