GMAT Question of the Day - Daily to your Mailbox; hard ones only

It is currently 19 Sep 2018, 11:48

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Close

Request Expert Reply

Confirm Cancel

Calling all Stanford MSX candidates (2018 Intake) Graduating Class2019

new topic post reply Update application status  
Intern
Intern
Re: Calling all Stanford MSX candidates (2018 Intake) Graduating Class2019  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 08 Apr 2018, 08:43
Thanks kdhoward83 your pointers are really helpful.

Hang in there and good luck, hope you get an invite too!

Posted from my mobile device
Intern
Intern
Re: Calling all Stanford MSX candidates (2018 Intake) Graduating Class2019  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 11 Apr 2018, 12:44
Any R3 applicant got interview invite after last Friday ?
Intern
Intern
B
Schools: Stanford MSx"19
GMAT 1: 720 Q47 V41
GPA: 3.56
Premium Member

Show Tags

New post 11 Apr 2018, 13:12
Not me. At this point I think the odds of an invite are slim to none. I think most (if not all) went out last Friday.

Must have been some great applications this year - personally thought I had a really solid application (at least strong enough to get an interview). Guess not! On to the next thing.

Still have a few days left technically, but I’m not going to hold my breath.

Intern
Intern

Show Tags

New post 11 Apr 2018, 14:12
kdhoward83 wrote:
Not me. At this point I think the odds of an invite are slim to none. I think most (if not all) went out last Friday.

Must have been some great applications this year - personally thought I had a really solid application (at least strong enough to get an interview). Guess not! On to the next thing.

Looks like chances are slim indeed, although we shall keep some hope till the end. I thought I had a strong application too, but sometimes it is a matter of class diversification rather than applicant qualities/competence (especially at R3). It's frustrating but don't think too much...

Anyway, I hope we still get a chance in the coming days
Intern
Intern
GMAT 1: 710 Q46 V41
GPA: 3.85

Show Tags

New post 12 Apr 2018, 02:12
applic wrote:
kdhoward83 wrote:

Looks like chances are slim indeed, although we shall keep some hope till the end. I thought I had a strong application too, but sometimes it is a matter of class diversification rather than applicant qualities/competence (especially at R3). It's frustrating but don't think too much...

Anyway, I hope we still get a chance in the coming days

I have not heard anything either and with each passing day the sliver of hope seems to narrow.

I felt good about my application, but I imagine there is a lot of competition with a diverse group of talented individuals. I am not sure about your backgrounds, but as a non-MBB consultant with approximately 12 years of progressive experience and leadership roles, I would imagine that I am from an over-represented majority. This plus the fact that it is R3 probably makes the hurdle that much harder to leap over.

Best of luck to the both of you and let's keep hoping that there are still a few final interview invites still scheduled to be sent out!
Intern
Intern

Show Tags

New post 12 Apr 2018, 05:36
I am a R3 applicant too .
Is anybody receiving invites after last friday ?
Intern
Intern

Show Tags

New post 05 Jul 2018, 03:08
if they have 400 odd students in the MBA program why not have 200-300 for the MSx?
Intern
Intern
B

Show Tags

New post 27 Aug 2018, 09:05
The MSx is a really great program for professionals with 8 of more years of experience, who are able to make a one-year commitment towards studying full time. The program is unique and attracts incredible candidates from around the world.

There is limited information out there about the MSx program. I work as an MBA and EMBA admissions consultant and I wanted to share some insights into the program and tips for your applications:

https://www.orieladmissions.com/single- ... ght-for-me

https://www.orieladmissions.com/single- ... ation-Tips

Good luck to anyone applying in the next cycle!
Re: Calling all Stanford MSX candidates (2018 Intake) Graduating Class2019 &nbs [#permalink] 27 Aug 2018, 09:05

Go to page   Previous    1   2   3   4   5   [ 88 posts ] 

Calling all Stanford MSX candidates (2018 Intake) Graduating Class2019

new topic post reply Update application status  

Moderators: ydmuley, mvictor

Events & Promotions

PREV
NEXT

GMAT Club MBA Forum Home| About| Terms and Conditions and Privacy Policy| GMAT Club Rules| Contact| Sitemap