Last visit was: 09 May 2024, 04:00 It is currently 09 May 2024, 04:00

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 9 [0]
Given Kudos: 3
GMAT 1: 720 Q50 V36
GPA: 3.48
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 7 [0]
Given Kudos: 157
Concentration: Finance, Leadership
GPA: 3.21
WE:Web Development (Retail Banking)
Send PM
MBA Section Director
Affiliations: GMATClub
Own Kudos [?]: 8851 [0]
Given Kudos: 3036
GRE 1: Q168 V154
GPA: 3.4
WE:Engineering (Education)
Send PM
Current Student
Own Kudos [?]: 18 [0]
Given Kudos: 1
Send PM
Re: Calling all Wharton MBA Applicants: 2022 Intake [Class of 2024] [#permalink]
which recording did you share? I didn’t receive it
MBA Section Director
Send PM
Re: Calling all Wharton MBA Applicants: 2022 Intake [Class of 2024] [#permalink]
Expert Reply
grapers, did you sign up you using the link I have sent?
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 0 [0]
Given Kudos: 9
GMAT 1: 710 Q48 V38
GPA: 3.2
Send PM
hello, first of all, thanks for organizing the mock TBDs. I’m signed up for a session tomorrow 8 pm est. Hoping that we can have a full group and observers on the call. Just bumping up tfsg24’s signup list: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... sp=sharing
Intern
Intern
Given Kudos: 9
GMAT 1: 710 Q48 V38
GPA: 3.2
Send PM
I also created another one for Saturday, Feb 19th at 1 pm est, for those with TBD scheduled earlier next week.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 6 [0]
Given Kudos: 5
GMAT 1: 760 Q50 V42
Send PM
Hey folx, I’ve created a slot for 22nd February (Tues), 12 Noon EST - Session 6. If we have enough interested people (4 or more), we’ll go ahead and I can organize the logistics etc for the our group. Please write your names under ’Session 6’ in this sheet if the time/date works for you - https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... 1657298582
Current Student
Own Kudos [?]: 51 [0]
Given Kudos: 15
GMAT 1: 730 Q49 V41
GMAT 2: 760 Q49 V44
Send PM
Anyone available to join a TBD right now? Two slots open https://meet.google.com/ihm-qgro-afd
Intern
Intern
Given Kudos: 66
GMAT 1: 770 Q51 V44
Send PM
Can someone please help me with my confusion about the mock TBDs:
1) I had filled the earlier google form and have received google meet links from s.suumit.1985's gmail id. Do I need to accept any invites anywhere as well?
2) Where can I find the recordings which Nikhil mentioned above?
3) Is there a doc where people are jotting there interview dates and slots so that they can find their group members?

Thanks a lot for helping!
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 4 [0]
Given Kudos: 37
Send PM
HNxyz wrote:
1) I had filled the earlier google form and have received google meet links from s.suumit.1985’s gmail id. Do I need to accept any invites anywhere as well?
3) Is there a doc where people are jotting there interview dates and slots so that they can find their group members?

No 1 - Harshal i mentioned in the email i sent ealier that i’ll send you all a separate calendar invite nearer to the actual mock tbd date. i also mentioned that for the time being just treat that email as a confirmation - by which i meant that don’t book another mock for the same slot. make sense?
Intern
Intern
Given Kudos: 4
Send PM
sheldongeorge wrote:
HNxyz wrote:
1) I had filled the earlier google form and have received google meet links from s.suumit.1985’s gmail id. Do I need to accept any invites anywhere as well?

No 1 - Harshal i mentioned in the email i sent ealier that i’ll send you all a separate calendar invite nearer to the actual mock tbd date. i also mentioned that for the time being just treat that email as a confirmation - by which i meant that don’t book another mock for the same slot. make sense?
I also had a confusion but got it now. You meant that If I book a mock after 22nd, you haven’t sent an google invitation yet, and you will send it nearer to the tbd date.

Thank you so much for organizing all these!
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 4 [0]
Given Kudos: 37
Send PM
janie13 wrote:
sheldongeorge wrote:
HNxyz wrote:

I also had a confusion but got it now. You meant that If I book a mock after 22nd, you haven’t sent an google invitation yet, and you will send it nearer to the tbd date.

yes unfortunately google puts a limit on the number of calendar invites i can send in a day.. exhausted my limit yesterday. will send invites for tbds 22+ when google lifts the limit

janie13 wrote:
nop .. i am just trying to give back to this community .. i wouldn’t have got the gmat score i did without support from this club and its members .. cheers

Originally posted by sheldongeorge on 17 Feb 2022, 07:20.
Last edited by sheldongeorge on 17 Feb 2022, 07:24, edited 1 time in total.
Intern
Intern
Given Kudos: 4
Send PM
Nikhil wrote:
We also have some recordings of the mock TBD’s from previous years
Hi, Nikhil :) I signed up for recordings, btw, Are these recordings from only previous years, or do they include R1 recordings as well? Thanks!
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Hey folks, everyone who signed up for Session 6 on February 22nd (12 Noon EST), I’ve managed to get an incoming Wharton student as an observer. I’ve put in the google meet link for our meeting on the sheet, and I am sending out a calendar invite for the same as well. If you’re comfortable doing so, could you please PM me your email IDs? Alternatively, please confirm once on the sheet that you’ve seen the google meet link and that you’d be there (given we have someone helping us out now) ! I’m also trying to get more incoming students for follow up TBD sessions, please keep checking the sheet! Thanks to the person who created this doc in the first place :) Cheers

Sheet I am referring to - https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... 1657298582
MBA Section Director
Send PM
Expert Reply
The recordings are from last years.
janie13 wrote:
Hi, Nikhil :) I signed up for recordings, btw, Are these recordings from only previous years, or do they include R1 recordings as well? Thanks!

I have shared it with all those who have signed up so far

Originally posted by Nikhil on 17 Feb 2022, 09:37.
Last edited by Nikhil on 17 Feb 2022, 09:41, edited 1 time in total.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 6 [1]
Send PM
Kudos
Hey folks, just added another mock TBD slot (Titled Session 9) for Sunday, 20th February, 8:30-9:30 AM EST/7-8 PM IST. An incoming Wharton student will be joining us as an observer/facilitator. Please add your details under Session 9 ! - https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... 1657298582

If anyone preparing for mock TBDs wants to get in touch with recent admits (who have volunteered to help out as observers/facilitators for mocks), please feel free to DM me, and will add you to a https://gmatclub.com/chat group with the admitted students. More power to you all.

If anyone preparing for mock TBDs wants to get in touch with recent admits (who have volunteered to help out as observers/facilitators for mocks), please feel free to DM me, and will add you to a https://gmatclub.com/chat group with the admitted students. More power to you all.

Originally posted by AnotherGMATtaker on 17 Feb 2022, 12:45.
Last edited by AnotherGMATtaker on 17 Feb 2022, 12:50, edited 2 times in total.
Current Student
Given Kudos: 3
GMAT 1: 740 Q49 V41
GPA: 3.91
Send PM
tfsg24 wrote:
mbaapplicant9999 wrote:
tfsg24 wrote:

Sounds good, I managed to dig out that old link and created a tab for R2 applicants.

Anyone interested in mocking the interview can join an existing session or create your own session here:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... sp=sharing

The first session on 19th Feb has 4 of us now :)

Glad to see my public google sheet being put to good use!!! Happy to advice anyone that is applying for R2, I am enrolled for Wharton, happy to help future classmates. :)

Thanks for creating the spreadsheet!

Would be wonderful if we could have you as the moderator/ observer for EST 19th 8am mock session :please:

Posted from my mobile device

Happy to join if I can wake up on Saturday.... I'm in Central Time so it will be 7am for me lol. Send me the zoom link
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 11 [0]
Given Kudos: 40
GMAT 1: 770 Q50 V44
Send PM
Is anyone else interviewing on Monday 21st Feb @ 5.15pm?
Current Student
Own Kudos [?]: 2 [1]
Given Kudos: 1
Send PM
Kudos
mbaapplicant9999 wrote:
tfsg24 wrote:
mbaapplicant9999 wrote:

Glad to see my public google sheet being put to good use!!! Happy to advice anyone that is applying for R2, I am enrolled for Wharton, happy to help future classmates. :)

Thanks for creating the spreadsheet!

Would be wonderful if we could have you as the moderator/ observer for EST 19th 8am mock session :please:

Just PMed :)

Posted from my mobile device

Happy to join if I can wake up on Saturday.... I'm in Central Time so it will be 7am for me lol. Send me the zoom link

Just DMed the link :) Thanks again!
GMAT Club Bot
   1  ...  23   24   25   26   27   28   29   30   31   32  ...  34   
Moderators:
GMAT Club Verbal Expert
6922 posts
GMAT Club Verbal Expert
238 posts