GMAT Question of the Day - Daily to your Mailbox; hard ones only

It is currently 20 Mar 2019, 10:33

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Close

Request Expert Reply

Confirm Cancel

Calling all Ryerson (Ted Rogers) MBA Applicants: 2019 Intake!

new topic post reply Update application status  
Intern
Intern
B
Re: Calling all Ryerson (Ted Rogers) MBA Applicants: 2019 Intake!  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 25 Feb 2019, 02:25
KonChiBu wrote:
I have submitted my application for round 2 on the 14th of January. How long does it take until you get an instruction on the KIRA interview? I haven't heard anything from them about the KIRA interview yet.

Hello All,
Can any one of you guide me about which intake should have been selected while filling the application it asks for may or september when you choose teh program MBAMTI full time on OUAIC portal.I have submitted teh application on 7th Feb abd by mistake selected the september 2019 intake,so would my application be rejected,or woudl they bydefault select may intake?

Please guide me in this regard about what should I do now?
Intern
Intern
B

Show Tags

New post 28 Feb 2019, 00:42
Hi I'm William and have been admitted in MBA MOT May Intake, But I'm confused about its program length, since in the LOA, it only states the anticipated program length is 1-2 years, but I need to make sure that I will be eligible for 3 years PGWP.
Any thoughts?

I need to complete extra courses because I don't have business background nor 2 years of north america working experience.
I will make whatsapp group for you guys, just contact me!
+6289649114711
Intern
Intern
B

Show Tags

New post 01 Mar 2019, 11:21
Hi Guys,
Need some info. I've submitted the application and I'm uploading the documents in the checklist. I have two questions here.
1) I did not send the score directly to McGill when I attempted the GMAT. I need to know if I need to send the official score reports through GMAC now while applying or my test score reports will be okay until they admit me ??
2) The medium of instruction for my undergrad was english so i guess i don't need do give the english proficiency exam( please confirm this once) . So what exactly do I have to provide in the section asking for it ?

Thanks in Advance
Samreen
MBA Section Director
V
Affiliations: GMATClub
GPA: 4
WE: Engineering (Computer Software)
GMAT ToolKit User Premium Member Reviews Badge CAT Tests

Show Tags

New post 02 Mar 2019, 02:50
Samreen9293 wrote:
Hi Guys,
Need some info. I've submitted the application and I'm uploading the documents in the checklist. I have two questions here.
1) I did not send the score directly to McGill when I attempted the GMAT. I need to know if I need to send the official score reports through GMAC now while applying or my test score reports will be okay until they admit me ??

Samreen9293

From this page there is no mention of submitting the GRE scores once you get admitted. So, I guess you have to submit the GRE score for your application to be considered as completed.

Samreen9293 wrote:
2) The medium of instruction for my undergrad was english so i guess i don't need do give the english proficiency exam( please confirm this once) . So what exactly do I have to provide in the section asking for it ?

Please confirm this with the admission committee. You can submit your query here or call them at 416-598-5925

I also see the following event which might interest you.

https://www.ryerson.ca/mba/events/2019/ ... ect-india/

MBA Chronicles | Interview Debriefs | Follow gmat_club on Instagram

Intern
Intern

Show Tags

New post 20 Mar 2019, 08:07
Does anyone know what the interview questions are? I have my interview deadline for this Friday.

Posted from my mobile device
GMAT Club Bot
Re: Calling all Ryerson (Ted Rogers) MBA Applicants: 2019 Intake!   [#permalink] 20 Mar 2019, 08:07

Go to page   Previous    1   2   3   4   [ 65 posts ] 

Calling all Ryerson (Ted Rogers) MBA Applicants: 2019 Intake!

new topic post reply Update application status  

Copyright

GMAT Club MBA Forum Home| About| Terms and Conditions and Privacy Policy| GMAT Club Rules| Contact| Sitemap