Last visit was: 25 Apr 2024, 01:23 It is currently 25 Apr 2024, 01:23

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
UBC Sauder Thread Master
Own Kudos [?]: 20 [7]
Given Kudos: 175
Concentration: Marketing, Technology
GMAT 1: 580 Q39 V31
GMAT 2: 640 Q43 V35
GPA: 3.33
WE:Account Management (Advertising and PR)
Send PM
MBA Section Director
Affiliations: GMAT Club
Own Kudos [?]: 10011 [0]
Given Kudos: 4542
Test: Test
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 21 [0]
Given Kudos: 34
GMAT 1: 710 Q50 V35
Send PM
UBC Sauder Thread Master
Own Kudos [?]: 20 [1]
Send PM
Re: Calling Sauder(British Columbia)Applicants:Class of 2020-Aug 19 Intake [#permalink]
Kudos
Essay questions are already out for Sauder, and applications just opened up two weeks ago (never too early to start working on those applications!)

Short Form Questions (200 words max)
- What are your motivations to pursue an MBA?
- What excites you about the UBC MBA Program? How do you plan to get the most out of this journey?

Long Form Question (500 words max)
- The UBC MBA program prepares leaders who seek to create value for the world. Please describe a situation in which you created value for an organization or group. What was the outcome? We encourage you to consider your contributions in both professional and community settings.

Video Essay (60-90s long)
- Our students and alumni often describe their MBA experience as a transformational discovery of themselves. How do you see yourself being transformed by the UBC MBA program?
* Videos must be uploaded to YT/Vimeo as unlisted
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 21 [0]
Given Kudos: 34
GMAT 1: 710 Q50 V35
Send PM
Re: Calling Sauder(British Columbia)Applicants:Class of 2020-Aug 19 Intake [#permalink]
Alright! Thanks

I was a little concerned because those questions were same for last year. So was wondering if they might change it midway.
MBA Section Director
Send PM
Expert Reply
aquaria wrote:
Essay questions are already out for Sauder, and applications just opened up two weeks ago (never too early to start working on those applications!)

[b]Video Essay (60-90s long)
- Our students and alumni often describe their MBA experience as a transformational discovery of themselves. How do you see yourself being transformed by the UBC MBA program?
* Videos must be uploaded to YT/Vimeo as unlisted

Any pointers/guidelines they have provided for the video essay?
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 47 [1]
Given Kudos: 6
GMAT 1: 690 Q49 V35
Send PM
Kudos

!
Post Removed. Do not post promotional content in business school threads.

Originally posted by aakashbaweja on 08 Oct 2018, 17:01.
Last edited by pushpitkc on 22 Oct 2018, 02:59, edited 1 time in total.
Mod warning
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 1 [0]
Given Kudos: 2
Send PM
Welcome to all Sauder(University of British Columbia) full time MBA applicants!
Use this platform to know each-other, build network, exchange ideas/information, discuss application strategies, share interview/school visit experiences, and boost one-another's morale to face the tough admission process.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 1 [0]
Given Kudos: 1
Send PM
Hello. I am interested in applying for Fall 2019. I need help with the resume and essays drafting. Kindly guide.

Posted from my mobile device
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 4 [0]
Given Kudos: 15
Send PM
Hi Tanupreet, kindly get in touch with the admission committee, send you resume and see whether you are fit for the college. Please bear in mind the deadline before applying, although the applications are considered on a rolling basis so would suggest you to apply asap.

MBA Section Director
Send PM
Expert Reply
redmentv wrote:
Welcome to all Sauder(University of British Columbia) full time MBA applicants!
Use this platform to know each-other, build network, exchange ideas/information, discuss application strategies, share interview/school visit experiences, and boost one-another's morale to face the tough admission process.

Why we need a separate thread for Aug19 intake when I already have one running here?... https://gmatclub.com/forum/calling-saud ... l#p2115605

I am merging both threads into each other.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 0 [0]
Given Kudos: 0
Send PM
Sent my application about a week ago. Looking forward to the response. Good luck everyone.

Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 4 [0]
Given Kudos: 11
Send PM
zbusiness wrote:
Sent my application about a week ago. Looking forward to the response. Good luck everyone.

Good luck... Mind sharing your profile?

Sent from my iPhone using GMAT Club Forum
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 34 [0]
Given Kudos: 68
GMAT 1: 690 Q50 V31
Send PM
Hi All,

How is it going? how are the applications coming along? Anyone with an interview call who can share their profile?
UBC Sauder Thread Master
Own Kudos [?]: 20 [0]
Send PM
Just got my invitation for a Skype interview this Nov. 2 (so close)! Submitted my application Oct. 22, so it's only been a little over a week and I was expecting to wait much longer.

Very nervous though but hopefully it will go well. Wish me luck...
UBC Sauder Thread Master
Own Kudos [?]: 20 [2]
Send PM
Kudos