It is currently 11 Dec 2017, 08:27

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Close

Request Expert Reply

Confirm Cancel

Events & Promotions

Events & Promotions in June
Open Detailed Calendar

Does anyone has any idea or reviews about the course?

new topic post reply Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  
Intern
Intern

Kudos [?]: [0], given: 0

Does anyone has any idea or reviews about the course? [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 20 Sep 2017, 10:00
https://shop.mashable.com/sales/mat-mba ... csf-249033

Shall I go ahead and buy it ?

Sent from my ONE A2003 using GMAT Club Forum mobile app

Kudos [?]: [0], given: 0

Manager
Manager
B

Kudos [?]: 9 [0], given: 56

Concentration: General Management, Finance
Schools: ISB '19, Rotman '19, IIM
GMAT Date: 02-04-2017
GPA: 3.6
WE: General Management (Other)
GMAT ToolKit User Reviews Badge
Re: Does anyone has any idea or reviews about the course? [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 26 Sep 2017, 05:11
Pratik,

GMAT can be tough.
I have given the GMAT 4 times and I know.
I did not get a good score each time even though my mock scores were 700+
I am a private tutor who will guide you every step of the way for $100 only and if you do not get your desired score, I shall not take payment from you.
My package gets you all right discounts with all the right prep companies.

I will guide you what to buy of which prep companies, saving you 1000s of dollars at the end of the day as I have been there, and done that.
I will be your guide, provide you personal coaching on concepts, and even prep you for your live sessions with prep companies and give you lots and lots of notes and problems to solve.
Some info on my service:
1. I only charge after your GMAT Exam. Charges are $60 for individual subject (Flat rate) and $100 for complete package.
2. I only take limited students (10-12) per month.
3. Because I take limited students, I concentrate on them 2-3 days a week through doubt clearing / strategy sessions.
4. I do not promise a 700+ score to you. I will see your mock score and then tell you beforehand if I can help you. If so, I will give you a range where I can get you in 5-6 weeks.
5. 5-6 weeks is the maximum time I spend with a student.
6. I will require you to join some third party online self prep video / text based teaching online services. This will be in Week 2. These may include one or two of the following based on your specific weak areas. All these guys are the best in the industry in terms of content but again, its no size fits all. If you join with me and I feel you are better off with X company then with Y company, I shall advise you to join X and follow its schedule. I am at the end of the day a private tutor and will be teaching you their schedule and material so you can outperform the rest, but which service is best for you I will only be able to recommend based on your initial mock score and personal goals from GMAT.
List of Some of the Best. List is not Exhaustive:
a. E-Gmat
b. GMATPill
c. Target Test Prep
d. Prep Scholar
e. ExamPal
f. Magoosh
g. EmpowerGMAT
f. GMATPrepNow
7. I will require you to purchase Veritas Mock Tests / Manhattan Mock Tests in Week 3 / 4 depending upon your grasping speed.
8. You will be required to follow my error log.
9. You will be required to purchase OGs or arrange your own copies. I will provide you links to all the OG Directories on GMATClub. For most of my students, that is enough.
10. You will not be required to purchase QP1 , Exam Pack 1&2. You will be required to givee GMATPrep Exams 1&2
11. You may be required to purchase your copy of PowerScore Bible.
12. You may be required to purchase GMATClub Tests.

Again, its no size fits all.
I only take 10-12 people a month.

GMAT is expensive.
Make the right choice.

At the end of day, I will make sure your money is not wasted.
Also, if you do exactly as I say, you can clear this exam in 5-6 weeks.

My terms that are right now best in industry
Payments will only be taken post your GMAT.
I trust my students to be honest.
I conduct mocks and interview before taking students.

You can call me on +919425412028 or email me on ayakconsultancy@gmail.com (mailto:ayakconsultancy@gmail.com) if you want a handholding guide for your GMAT journey.

You can also visit my URL at AYAK CONSULTANTS (https://ayakconsultancy.wordpress.com)

If you have any queries, you can always whatsapp on my number +91945412028
Ayush

Kudos [?]: 9 [0], given: 56

VP
VP
V

Kudos [?]: 1126 [0], given: 547

GPA: 3.4
Premium Member
Re: Does anyone has any idea or reviews about the course? [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 04 Nov 2017, 10:38
pratik9926 wrote:
https://shop.mashable.com/sales/mat-mba-bundle-ace-the-mba-application?utm_campaign=mat-mba-bundle-ace-the-mba-application&utm_content=a0x1a000000y8Y4&utm_medium=referral&utm_pos=main&utm_source=mashable.com&utm_term=scsf-249033

Have no idea about the course

Here are all the reviews available on GMAT Club

https://gmatclub.com/reviews/gmat_courses?fl=menu

Official PS Practice Questions
Press +1 Kudos if this post is helpful

Kudos [?]: 1126 [0], given: 547

V

Kudos [?]: 346 [0], given: 31

WE: General Management (Non-Profit and Government)
GMAT ToolKit User Reviews Badge
Does anyone has any idea or reviews about the course? [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 05 Nov 2017, 01:54
pratik9926 wrote:
https://shop.mashable.com/sales/mat-mba-bundle-ace-the-mba-application?utm_campaign=mat-mba-bundle-ace-the-mba-application&utm_content=a0x1a000000y8Y4&utm_medium=referral&utm_pos=main&utm_source=mashable.com&utm_term=scsf-249033

Hi Pratik,

It is generally advised to study GMAT from some reputable sources. There are some great online prep companies that can help you with your preparations. I would highly encourage you to go to their websites and try on their free trial and decide for yourself which one do you like better. You try out free access to EmpowerGMAT, Magoosh and Optimus Prep as they have great reviews on GMATCLUB.

Also for verbal, I would highly encourage you to consider e-gmat verbal online or the e-gmat verbal live course. They are both amazing courses especially designed for non-natives. They offer almost 25% of their courses for free so you can try out their free trial to decide which one you want to go for. Plus the e-gmat Scholaranium which is included in both the courses is one of the best verbal practice tools in the market. You can easily track your progress in that you can identify your strengths and analyze and improve on your weak areas.

Hope this helps. All the best.

If you liked my post, kindly give me a Kudos. Thanks.

Kudos [?]: 346 [0], given: 31

Does anyone has any idea or reviews about the course?   [#permalink] 05 Nov 2017, 01:54

Does anyone has any idea or reviews about the course?

new topic post reply Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  

GMAT Club MBA Forum Home| About| Terms and Conditions| GMAT Club Rules| Contact| Sitemap