Last visit was: 27 Apr 2024, 03:15 It is currently 27 Apr 2024, 03:15

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
SORT BY:
Date
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 5 [3]
Given Kudos: 18
Send PM
SC Moderator
Own Kudos [?]: 2209 [1]
Given Kudos: 1665
Concentration: Finance, Strategy
GPA: 3.97
WE:Investment Banking (Investment Banking)
Send PM
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 179 [1]
Given Kudos: 41
GMAT 1: 570 Q43 V26
GMAT 2: 680 Q45 V38
GMAT 3: 720 Q50 V38
GPA: 3
Send PM
Senior Manager
Senior Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 447 [1]
Given Kudos: 277
Concentration: Strategy, Marketing
WE:Engineering (Energy and Utilities)
Send PM
Re: e-gmat or GmatWhiz? [#permalink]
Hi...

I have used @e-gmat Verbal section. I can say that there verbal part is pretty good, especially sentence correction.

@CrackVerbalGMAT for Verbal section is also a good option.

About Quant I would highly recommend GMATPrepNow. I have used it and the explanation of every quant topic by BrentGMATPrepNow is awesome. Moreover, BrentGMATPrepNow question explanations in gmatclub are very simple and understandable.

I have not used GMATWhiz. Therefore, I can't tell.

Thanks
Prateek
Senior Manager
Senior Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 396 [2]
Given Kudos: 114
Concentration: Entrepreneurship, Entrepreneurship
GPA: 3.15
WE:Accounting (Investment Banking)
Send PM
Kudos
Bookmarks
Egmat is agreat course for Verbal.
You should definitely go for Egmat
GMAT Club Legend
GMAT Club Legend
Affiliations: EMPOWERgmat
Own Kudos [?]: 11669 [0]
Given Kudos: 450
GMAT 1: 800 Q51 V49
GRE 1: Q170 V170
Send PM
Expert Reply
Hi VishalSuria,

In another post, you noted that you had taken the Official GMAT twice before (a 650/Q45/V35 in January and a 620/Q45/V31 in September). Before you invest in any additional study materials, it would help if you could provide a bit more information on how you've been studying and your goals:

Studies:
1) How long did you study before each attempt? For your 2nd attempt, how many hours did you typically study each week?
2) What study materials have you used over the course of ALL of your studies? What "brands" of practice CATs/mocks have you used?
3) On what dates did you take EACH of your CATs/mocks and how did you score on EACH (including the Quant and Verbal Scaled Scores for EACH)?

Goals:
4) What is your overall goal score?
5) When are you planning to apply to Business School and what Schools are you planning to apply to?

You also mentioned that you had ordered the Enhanced Score Report. While the ESR doesn’t provide a lot of information, there are usually a few data points that we can use to define what went wrong on Test Day (and what you should work on to score higher). Since you have your ESR, then I'll be happy to analyze it for you. Before you can include attachments with your posts/PMs, you need to have at least 5 posts in the forums (right now, you have just 2 posts). If you would rather not go through those extra steps at this point, then you can feel free to email me directly (at Rich.C@empowergmat.com)

GMAT assassins aren't born, they're made,
Rich
Current Student
Own Kudos [?]: 51 [24]
Given Kudos: 51
GMAT 1: 640 Q47 V31
GMAT 2: 680 Q49 V34
GMAT 3: 690 Q48 V38
GMAT 4: 700 Q47 V39
GMAT 5: 740 Q49 V41
GPA: 3.44
Send PM