Last visit was: 22 May 2024, 07:09 It is currently 22 May 2024, 07:09
Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
Tags:
MiM,   
Show Tags
Hide Tags
Senior Moderator - Masters Forum
Joined: 19 Jan 2020
Posts: 3137
Own Kudos [?]: 2781 [2]
Given Kudos: 1511
Location: India
GPA: 4
WE:Analyst (Internet and New Media)
Send PM
MBA Section Director
Joined: 22 Feb 2012
Affiliations: GMAT Club
Posts: 8724
Own Kudos [?]: 10073 [0]
Given Kudos: 4547
Test: Test
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Joined: 27 Jun 2020
Posts: 35
Own Kudos [?]: 11 [0]
Given Kudos: 0
Send PM
avatar
Intern
Intern
Joined: 20 Oct 2020
Posts: 5
Own Kudos [?]: 3 [0]
Given Kudos: 3
Send PM
Re: ESADE Ms International Management 2021 Intake: Calling All Applicants [#permalink]
Hi! Did any of you get accepted?
Intern
Intern
Joined: 27 Jun 2020
Posts: 35
Own Kudos [?]: 11 [0]
Given Kudos: 0
Send PM
Re: ESADE Ms International Management 2021 Intake: Calling All Applicants [#permalink]
bcntola wrote:
Hi! Did any of you get accepted?

Did you? Did you interview?
avatar
Intern
Intern
Joined: 20 Oct 2020
Posts: 5
Own Kudos [?]: 3 [0]
Given Kudos: 3
Send PM
Re: ESADE Ms International Management 2021 Intake: Calling All Applicants [#permalink]
gerbilman wrote:
bcntola wrote:
Hi! Did any of you get accepted?

Did you? Did you interview?


Hi! I interviewed but I haven't heard back yet
Intern
Intern
Joined: 27 Jun 2020
Posts: 35
Own Kudos [?]: 11 [0]
Given Kudos: 0
Send PM
Re: ESADE Ms International Management 2021 Intake: Calling All Applicants [#permalink]
bcntola wrote:
gerbilman wrote:
bcntola wrote:
Hi! Did any of you get accepted?

Did you? Did you interview?


Hi! I interviewed but I haven't heard back yet


Same. I interviewed on Monday, but am yet to hear back.
Intern
Intern
Joined: 30 May 2020
Posts: 12
Own Kudos [?]: 4 [0]
Given Kudos: 64
Send PM
Re: ESADE Ms International Management 2021 Intake: Calling All Applicants [#permalink]
bcntola wrote:
gerbilman wrote:
bcntola wrote:
Hi! Did any of you get accepted?

Did you? Did you interview?


Hi! I interviewed but I haven't heard back yet



Can you share your interview experience

Posted from my mobile device
Intern
Intern
Joined: 18 Apr 2020
Posts: 46
Own Kudos [?]: 15 [0]
Given Kudos: 32
Location: India
GMAT 1: 670 Q49 V32
Send PM
Re: ESADE Ms International Management 2021 Intake: Calling All Applicants [#permalink]
bcntola wrote:
Hi! Did any of you get accepted?
Hi! I got selected for interview. Will be having it in Nov 1st week

Posted from my mobile device
avatar
Intern
Intern
Joined: 20 Oct 2020
Posts: 5
Own Kudos [?]: 3 [2]
Given Kudos: 3
Send PM
Re: ESADE Ms International Management 2021 Intake: Calling All Applicants [#permalink]
1
Kudos
1
Bookmarks
Can you share your interview experience

Posted from my mobile device[/quote]

Yeah! I interviewed October 15. It was the most calm interview I've done. My interviewer genuinely wanted to know about me and what I wanted to do. He asked me about important moments from my life, cultural shocks when traveling or studying in other countries, why I wanted to study at ESADE, why this program, and what are my A,B,C plans after the program. It was a natural conversation and he asked many follow up questions when I talked about my future plans and where I am now. They were basically interview questions about why I chose my undergrad major, why that school and why I want to move to Spain for a Masters program. It lasted around 50 minutes and it felt really comfortable throughout it.
Intern
Intern
Joined: 18 Apr 2020
Posts: 46
Own Kudos [?]: 15 [0]
Given Kudos: 32
Location: India
GMAT 1: 670 Q49 V32
Send PM
Re: ESADE Ms International Management 2021 Intake: Calling All Applicants [#permalink]
bcntola wrote:
Can you share your interview experience

Posted from my mobile device

Quote:
Yeah! I interviewed October 15. It was the most calm interview I've done. My interviewer genuinely wanted to know about me and what I wanted to do. He asked me about important moments from my life, cultural shocks when traveling or studying in other countries, why I wanted to study at ESADE, why this program, and what are my A,B,C plans after the program. It was a natural conversation and he asked many follow up questions when I talked about my future plans and where I am now. They were basically interview questions about why I chose my undergrad major, why that school and why I want to move to Spain for a Masters program. It lasted around 50 minutes and it felt really comfortable throughout it.
Hey! Thanks for such a detailed feedback! Can you tell a little about your profile? Nationality? Undergrad major and gpa? GMAT score? Notable Extracurriculars/work exp?
Intern
Intern
Joined: 30 May 2020
Posts: 12
Own Kudos [?]: 4 [0]
Given Kudos: 64
Send PM
Re: ESADE Ms International Management 2021 Intake: Calling All Applicants [#permalink]
bcntola wrote:
Can you share your interview experience

Posted from my mobile device


Yeah! I interviewed October 15. It was the most calm interview I've done. My interviewer genuinely wanted to know about me and what I wanted to do. He asked me about important moments from my life, cultural shocks when traveling or studying in other countries, why I wanted to study at ESADE, why this program, and what are my A,B,C plans after the program. It was a natural conversation and he asked many follow up questions when I talked about my future plans and where I am now. They were basically interview questions about why I chose my undergrad major, why that school and why I want to move to Spain for a Masters program. It lasted around 50 minutes and it felt really comfortable throughout it.[/quote]


Thanks a lot for sharing btw for which program were you interviewed for?
avatar
Intern
Intern
Joined: 20 Oct 2020
Posts: 5
Own Kudos [?]: 3 [0]
Given Kudos: 3
Send PM
Re: ESADE Ms International Management 2021 Intake: Calling All Applicants [#permalink]
Urika5 wrote:
bcntola wrote:
Can you share your interview experience

Posted from my mobile device


Yeah! I interviewed October 15. It was the most calm interview I've done. My interviewer genuinely wanted to know about me and what I wanted to do. He asked me about important moments from my life, cultural shocks when traveling or studying in other countries, why I wanted to study at ESADE, why this program, and what are my A,B,C plans after the program. It was a natural conversation and he asked many follow up questions when I talked about my future plans and where I am now. They were basically interview questions about why I chose my undergrad major, why that school and why I want to move to Spain for a Masters program. It lasted around 50 minutes and it felt really comfortable throughout it.



Thanks a lot for sharing btw for which program were you interviewed for?[/quote]

Master in International Management
Intern
Intern
Joined: 30 May 2020
Posts: 12
Own Kudos [?]: 4 [0]
Given Kudos: 64
Send PM
Re: ESADE Ms International Management 2021 Intake: Calling All Applicants [#permalink]
bcntola wrote:
Urika5 wrote:
bcntola wrote:
Can you share your interview experience

Posted from my mobile device


Yeah! I interviewed October 15. It was the most calm interview I've done. My interviewer genuinely wanted to know about me and what I wanted to do. He asked me about important moments from my life, cultural shocks when traveling or studying in other countries, why I wanted to study at ESADE, why this program, and what are my A,B,C plans after the program. It was a natural conversation and he asked many follow up questions when I talked about my future plans and where I am now. They were basically interview questions about why I chose my undergrad major, why that school and why I want to move to Spain for a Masters program. It lasted around 50 minutes and it felt really comfortable throughout it.



Thanks a lot for sharing btw for which program were you interviewed for?


Master in International Management[/quote]

Okay..Great
Best Wishes
Intern
Intern
Joined: 27 Jun 2020
Posts: 35
Own Kudos [?]: 11 [4]
Given Kudos: 0
Send PM
Re: ESADE Ms International Management 2021 Intake: Calling All Applicants [#permalink]
4
Kudos
Just received an acceptance email from ESADE for the Global Strategic Management program.
Intern
Intern
Joined: 18 Apr 2020
Posts: 46
Own Kudos [?]: 15 [0]
Given Kudos: 32
Location: India
GMAT 1: 670 Q49 V32
Send PM
Re: ESADE Ms International Management 2021 Intake: Calling All Applicants [#permalink]
gerbilman wrote:
Just received an acceptance email from ESADE for the Global Strategic Management program.

Congratulations! Can you tell a little about your profile?

Posted from my mobile device
Admitted
13 Nov, 2020
17 Nov 2020, 01:07
Private, GMAT: 670, Q49, V32; WE: 3 months; India; via Email
Admitted into the Master in Management of Disruption program [#permalink]
Intern
Intern
Joined: 18 Apr 2020
Posts: 46
Own Kudos [?]: 15 [0]
Given Kudos: 32
Location: India
GMAT 1: 670 Q49 V32
Send PM
Re: ESADE Ms International Management 2021 Intake: Calling All Applicants [#permalink]
Anyone applying or admitted to the Master in Management of Disruption program?
avatar
Intern
Intern
Joined: 28 Nov 2020
Posts: 1
Own Kudos [?]: 1 [1]
Given Kudos: 0
Send PM
Re: ESADE Ms International Management 2021 Intake: Calling All Applicants [#permalink]
1
Kudos
Hii. I got selected for Msc in International Management 21-22. Anyone else from India who wants to connect?
Senior Moderator - Masters Forum
Joined: 19 Jan 2020
Posts: 3137
Own Kudos [?]: 2781 [1]
Given Kudos: 1511
Location: India
GPA: 4
WE:Analyst (Internet and New Media)
Send PM
Re: ESADE Ms International Management 2021 Intake: Calling All Applicants [#permalink]
arpitgoyal576 wrote:
Hii. I got selected for Msc in International Management 21-22. Anyone else from India who wants to connect?

Congratulations on the admit.
And Guys please update your profile section by entering schools and the information.
GMAT Club Bot
Re: ESADE Ms International Management 2021 Intake: Calling All Applicants [#permalink]
 1   2   
Moderator:
Senior Moderator - Masters Forum
3137 posts