It is currently 19 Oct 2017, 09:40

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Close

Request Expert Reply

Confirm Cancel

Events & Promotions

Events & Promotions in June
Open Detailed Calendar

INSEAD MBA Admissions & Related Blogs

new topic post reply Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  
Senior Manager
Senior Manager

Kudos [?]: 23 [0], given: 0

June 2017: Audacity, Authenticity, and Affection [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 22 Jul 2017, 21:00
FROM Insead Admissions Blog: June 2017: Audacity, Authenticity, and Affection
This is my last month in Fontainebleau campus. I have decided to be more efficient, effective and optimum (read: greedy ?) in my INSEAD journey – after a careful consideration, given that this is my first time living abroad –... Continue Reading →
ForumBlogs - GMAT Club’s latest feature blends timely Blog entries with forum discussions. Now GMAT Club Forums incorporate all relevant information from Student, Admissions blogs, Twitter, and other sources in one place. You no longer have to check and follow dozens of blogs, just subscribe to the relevant topics and forums on GMAT club or follow the posters and you will get email notifications when something new is posted. Add your blog to the list! and be featured to over 300,000 unique monthly visitors

This post has been originally posted on the Admissions Blog and re-posted here for convenience

Senior Manager
Senior Manager

July 2017: Obama, Grow360, and INSEAD. Moving Forward! [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 23 Jul 2017, 21:00
FROM Insead Admissions Blog: July 2017: Obama, Grow360, and INSEAD. Moving Forward!
My summer break in my INSEAD journey began on 1 July with one of the craziest experience ever. I MET OBAMA AND HAD A MEETING WITH HIM! It was a Jakarta Roundtable Meeting with the Obama Foundation (https://www.obama.org/jakarta-participants/) which was... Continue Reading →
ForumBlogs - GMAT Club’s latest feature blends timely Blog entries with forum discussions. Now GMAT Club Forums incorporate all relevant information from Student, Admissions blogs, Twitter, and other sources in one place. You no longer have to check and follow dozens of blogs, just subscribe to the relevant topics and forums on GMAT club or follow the posters and you will get email notifications when something new is posted. Add your blog to the list! and be featured to over 300,000 unique monthly visitors

This post has been originally posted on the Admissions Blog and re-posted here for convenience

Senior Manager
Senior Manager

Hi World!!! Welcome to my INSEAD experience [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 01 Aug 2017, 22:00
FROM Insead Admissions Blog: Hi World!!! Welcome to my INSEAD experience
Hi World!!! This is my first opportunity as a blogger and I must say I am rather curious about the route this is going to take. I basically started this as I feel INSEAD is such a great experience that... Continue Reading →

Senior Manager
Senior Manager

Letting the walking do the talking [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 03 Aug 2017, 01:00
FROM Insead Admissions Blog: Letting the walking do the talking
Hidden in plain sight Over the last 2 weeks, I’ve been informing all the colleagues that I work with that I’m leaving to pursue my MBA at INSEAD. And somewhere in the conversation, one of two phrases were uttered :... Continue Reading →

Senior Manager
Senior Manager

“Admissions world tour” – My path to Fontainebleau [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 04 Aug 2017, 03:00
FROM Insead Admissions Blog: “Admissions world tour” – My path to Fontainebleau
Hi everyone! My name is Julian and in the next 10 months I will try to give you the best possible and unfiltered view on “my real life” at INSEAD. To start and to be frankly honest, I am a... Continue Reading →

Senior Manager
Senior Manager

Ready for Takeoff…. almost [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 05 Aug 2017, 03:00
FROM Insead Admissions Blog: Ready for Takeoff…. almost
In a little over a week, I’m going to take a plane ride that will change my life. It’s a return trip of course, but the return flight doesn’t happen till 6 months later. Even though I’ve yet to see... Continue Reading →

Senior Manager
Senior Manager

Less than 20 days to the start, and the 8 months that got me ready for [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 05 Aug 2017, 19:00
FROM Insead Admissions Blog: Less than 20 days to the start, and the 8 months that got me ready for this day
In just a couple of weeks, my INSEAD journey will officially begin. While the official start date of the program may be August 23rd, the journey definitely started eight months before, on the day I received the news of my... Continue Reading →

Senior Manager
Senior Manager

Business makes the world go around, and I want to go around the world  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 06 Aug 2017, 20:00
FROM Insead Admissions Blog: Business makes the world go around, and I want to go around the world with it.
There is no disaster on this earth which I enjoy experiencing quite like a good old existential crisis. To be forced to examine all the things in life, which up to that point had held meaning for me, inevitably leads to... Continue Reading →

Senior Manager
Senior Manager

Turning my INSEAD year into two! [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 07 Aug 2017, 20:00
FROM Insead Admissions Blog: Turning my INSEAD year into two!
I consider myself a citizen of the world as there is no one country I particularly call home. These words that introduced my motivation essay for INSEAD are also the words that made my choosing the school a no brainer.... Continue Reading →

Senior Manager
Senior Manager

The lost call [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 08 Aug 2017, 20:00
FROM Insead Admissions Blog: The lost call
I was coming back from lunch with a friend from work. As we needed to get back to the office for a meeting, I grabbed my cell phone from my pocket to check the time. Never had a time check... Continue Reading →

Senior Manager
Senior Manager

The Fault in Our Admissions Process [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 09 Aug 2017, 21:00
FROM Insead Admissions Blog: The Fault in Our Admissions Process
There is ONE thing the INSEAD admissions team is not very good at. They tend to NOT tell you why you were one of the luckiest few people to be chosen for the program. And trust me, sometimes it’s the... Continue Reading →

Senior Manager
Senior Manager

From a Yoga degree in Costa Rica to an MBA in France [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 10 Aug 2017, 20:00
FROM Insead Admissions Blog: From a Yoga degree in Costa Rica to an MBA in France
Like every other morning for the past two weeks, I was woken at 6am by the Star Wars esque grunting of howler monkeys and the first rays of the Costa Rican sun seeping onto my bed.  And just like every... Continue Reading →

Senior Manager
Senior Manager

The road so far and the road ahead [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 11 Aug 2017, 19:00
FROM Insead Admissions Blog: The road so far and the road ahead
Hello, all the wonderful readers of our blog. I was recently given access to blog like many of my 18J classmates. We all are super excited to share our stories and journeys with you and hopefully inspire some of you... Continue Reading →

Senior Manager
Senior Manager

Ground Control to Major Tom [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 12 Aug 2017, 19:00
FROM Insead Admissions Blog: Ground Control to Major Tom
I was sitting in a Cuban diner in South Beach, Miami when it hit me: we are now just a few weeks away from start of business school – this life changing experience that has been 29 years in the... Continue Reading →

Senior Manager
Senior Manager

I’m an alien. What about you? [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 13 Aug 2017, 19:00
FROM Insead Admissions Blog: I’m an alien. What about you?
If you’re reading this post, there is a strong chance that you are currently researching about MBAs and business schools. You may already have shortlisted INSEAD within your Top 3 business schools of choice, as its multicultural values somewhat echoed with your early international... Continue Reading →

Senior Manager
Senior Manager

Your job vs. your career: a perspective on changing careers. [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 14 Aug 2017, 19:00
FROM Insead Admissions Blog: Your job vs. your career: a perspective on changing careers.
I am a filmmaker-entrepreneur with a little more than 10 years of working experience in various creative and management roles in the industry. In the past 5 years, I have been producing television dramas and movies through my production company... Continue Reading →

Senior Manager
Senior Manager

C.H.A.N.G.E. v0 [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 15 Aug 2017, 20:00
FROM Insead Admissions Blog: C.H.A.N.G.E. v0
It’s a habit of mine to, while packing to move (again!), reminisce about what has happened that leads to where I am now and where I am going to be. Same goes this time as I start packing up for... Continue Reading →

Senior Manager
Senior Manager

Being Genuine, the Guiding Principle for My INSEAD Year [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 18 Aug 2017, 01:00
FROM Insead Admissions Blog: Being Genuine, the Guiding Principle for My INSEAD Year
  Even up till this moment, I’m still surprised by the fact that my MBA will officially kick off in a week’s time, even though I have been preparing myself for it for almost a year. But actually I should... Continue Reading →

Senior Manager
Senior Manager

Warming Up for the Coming INSEAD Life [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 20 Aug 2017, 02:00
FROM Insead Admissions Blog: Warming Up for the Coming INSEAD Life
During the application process, I have always been curious that what INSEADers find the most rewarding during their one intensive year. One common answer is PEOPLE. Thanks to the current technology, you can get a preview of your class even... Continue Reading →

Senior Manager
Senior Manager

From Peace Corps to INSEAD: How I Got Here [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 20 Aug 2017, 19:00
FROM Insead Admissions Blog: From Peace Corps to INSEAD: How I Got Here
It must have been sometime in early February, one afternoon while sitting in my office at World Vision Georgia in a small town east of Tbilisi, when I received the call that I had been admitted to INSEAD’s MBA program.... Continue Reading →

From Peace Corps to INSEAD: How I Got Here   [#permalink] 20 Aug 2017, 19:00

Go to page   Previous    1   2   3   4    Next  [ 71 posts ] 

INSEAD MBA Admissions & Related Blogs

new topic post reply Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  

GMAT Club MBA Forum Home| About| Terms and Conditions| GMAT Club Rules| Contact| Sitemap