GMAT Question of the Day - Daily to your Mailbox; hard ones only

It is currently 12 Dec 2018, 06:20

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Close

Request Expert Reply

Confirm Cancel
Events & Promotions in December
PrevNext
SuMoTuWeThFrSa
Open Detailed Calendar

INSEAD MBA Admissions & Related Blogs

new topic post reply Update application status  
Senior Manager
Senior Manager
My MBA internship with Agastya – one of the largest non-profits in Ind  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 19 Sep 2017, 07:00
FROM Insead Admissions Blog: My MBA internship with Agastya – one of the largest non-profits in India
Before coming to INSEAD in January 2017, as I was preparing for a year filled with extraordinary experiences, I made a promise to myself – This is the year to be brave, to think about the long term, and to... Continue Reading →
ForumBlogs - GMAT Club’s latest feature blends timely Blog entries with forum discussions. Now GMAT Club Forums incorporate all relevant information from Student, Admissions blogs, Twitter, and other sources in one place. You no longer have to check and follow dozens of blogs, just subscribe to the relevant topics and forums on GMAT club or follow the posters and you will get email notifications when something new is posted. Add your blog to the list! and be featured to over 300,000 unique monthly visitors

This post has been originally posted on the Admissions Blog and re-posted here for convenience

Senior Manager
Senior Manager
The B-School “Bubble” Effect  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 20 Sep 2017, 19:00
FROM Insead Admissions Blog: The B-School “Bubble” Effect
B-schools are particularly well known for their all-consuming, high-pressure, and demanding environment, filled with ambitious young professionals. But is that all it is? What else is there in the B-school bubble?   When I first talked about the B-school bubble,... Continue Reading →
ForumBlogs - GMAT Club’s latest feature blends timely Blog entries with forum discussions. Now GMAT Club Forums incorporate all relevant information from Student, Admissions blogs, Twitter, and other sources in one place. You no longer have to check and follow dozens of blogs, just subscribe to the relevant topics and forums on GMAT club or follow the posters and you will get email notifications when something new is posted. Add your blog to the list! and be featured to over 300,000 unique monthly visitors

This post has been originally posted on the Admissions Blog and re-posted here for convenience

Senior Manager
Senior Manager
A Journey to Angola  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 24 Sep 2017, 19:00
FROM Insead Admissions Blog: A Journey to Angola
When I left Brazil to come to INSEAD, I knew that I was going to have a year full of diverse and multicultural experiences. Yet, back then it would be hard for me to imagine that six months later I... Continue Reading →

Senior Manager
Senior Manager
I thought my MBA Application CV was perfect, but I was wrong  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 26 Sep 2017, 02:00
FROM Insead Admissions Blog: I thought my MBA Application CV was perfect, but I was wrong
I still remember the painful times during my application when I needed to write my CV. It was probably the document that I had read the most in my life – I didn’t count exactly how many times I did... Continue Reading →

Senior Manager
Senior Manager
How do I find my dream job?  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 27 Sep 2017, 02:00
FROM Insead Admissions Blog: How do I find my dream job?
What you want to be when you grow up? What you want to study in your undergrad? Where are you going to work? It’s very suddenly, for many people, that the choice of work loses connection with their dreams. Why?... Continue Reading →

Senior Manager
Senior Manager
Gender Diversity  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 02 Oct 2017, 18:00
FROM Insead Admissions Blog: Gender Diversity
This academic year coincides with the 50th anniversary of the first two female graduates from INSEAD’s MBA Programme.  INSEAD is planning a yearlong series of events around IW50 (INSEAD Women 50) that will highlight women in business, INSEAD’s gender diversity,... Continue Reading →

Senior Manager
Senior Manager
The First 30 Days…A Reflection!  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 04 Oct 2017, 02:00
FROM Insead Admissions Blog: The First 30 Days…A Reflection!
So wow. How do I begin to describe the last (and my first) month at INSEAD?   Let me begin by telling you it’s doesn’t feel like a month – I’d say a solid three-four at least. The time dilation... Continue Reading →

Senior Manager
Senior Manager
My summer time in Uganda  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 05 Oct 2017, 02:00
FROM Insead Admissions Blog: My summer time in Uganda
I have always been excited about exploring foreign lands and working in a startup. When SPOUTS of Water, a rapidly growing early-revenue-stage social enterprise that manufactures and distributes ceramic water filters in Uganda offered me the opportunity to go to... Continue Reading →

Manager
Manager
B
Concentration: Marketing, Operations
GMAT 1: 640 Q48 V31
GMAT 2: 670 Q50 V30
GMAT 3: 720 Q49 V39
GPA: 4
WE: Consulting (Consulting)
Reviews Badge
Re: INSEAD MBA Admissions & Related Blogs  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 08 Oct 2017, 02:53
Hi..does INSEAD consider studying in a foreign University (French to be precise) during an exchange program for 3 months International Experience ?

GMAT assassins aren't born, they're made,
Divyabh

Senior Manager
Senior Manager
3 things to bring to INSEAD  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 08 Oct 2017, 19:00
FROM Insead Admissions Blog: 3 things to bring to INSEAD
The first five weeks at INSEAD have flown by so fast that I feel I need an Alcubierre drive to keep up. The Alcubierre drive was something I didn’t even know existed before I talked with my classmate from NASA. In... Continue Reading →

Senior Manager
Senior Manager
Reflections two-thirds into P1  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 10 Oct 2017, 02:00
FROM Insead Admissions Blog: Reflections two-thirds into P1
I remember quite well my first day of school in the US.  I was almost eight years old, and had only moved a month prior after growing up most of my life in Brussels.  Despite months of anticipation and excitement... Continue Reading →

Senior Manager
Senior Manager
Key to essay writing – What does it mean to “be yourself”?  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 24 Oct 2017, 19:00
FROM Insead Admissions Blog: Key to essay writing – What does it mean to “be yourself”?
When applying to INSEAD, the piece of advice I received most was “be yourself”. It took me months to fully understand the meaning of it, but I am now convinced that it is the best possible guidance for INSEAD applicants.... Continue Reading →

Senior Manager
Senior Manager
Social Enterprise Awards at INSEAD  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 26 Oct 2017, 02:00
FROM Insead Admissions Blog: Social Enterprise Awards at INSEAD
The Fontainebleau campus is enjoying sunny days and the MBA July ’18 Class is already close to finishing their first Period on the Programme. It seems that just not that long ago they were just preparing to embark on their... Continue Reading →

Senior Manager
Senior Manager
INSEAD experience: 4 for 1  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 30 Oct 2017, 23:00
FROM Insead Admissions Blog: INSEAD experience: 4 for 1
When I visited INSEAD for the first time almost four years ago, I was pregnant with my daughter, Jeanne. Augustin, my son, lived the MBA Application from inside since I was pregnant with him during the GMAT, the application essays... Continue Reading →

Senior Manager
Senior Manager
Onwards and Upwards  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 01 Nov 2017, 00:00
FROM Insead Admissions Blog: Onwards and Upwards
And like a flash, we are done with P1, i.e. our first academic period, i.e. one of the most intense two-month periods of my life. Highlights from this (very short) timespan include: a million and a half group meetings and... Continue Reading →

Senior Manager
Senior Manager
Don’t Let the Turkeys Get You Down!  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 02 Nov 2017, 00:00
FROM Insead Admissions Blog: Don’t Let the Turkeys Get You Down!
When I was a little girl, I remember my father getting a birthday card from my grandmother, his mother. The card featured an exasperated elephant with turkeys along his back, on his trunk, and on his hump and was drawn... Continue Reading →

Senior Manager
Senior Manager
Musings from P1  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 03 Nov 2017, 19:00
FROM Insead Admissions Blog: Musings from P1
It’s been a little over two months since I first stepped foot into INSEAD, and here we are: the last day of final exams. To say that time has flown by quickly is an understatement. As I look back at... Continue Reading →

Senior Manager
Senior Manager
Tell me your story, Daniella  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 05 Nov 2017, 20:00
FROM Insead Admissions Blog: Tell me your story, Daniella
The INSEAD Women in Business Club have launched a « Tell your story » initiative across both the Singapore and Fontainebleau campuses that aims to present the current INSEAD MBA female students’ inspirational life-stories.  This is the story of Daniela Mordetzki, MBA... Continue Reading →

Senior Manager
Senior Manager
3 Things I Learnt From My Relationship With an MBA Student  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 06 Nov 2017, 19:00
FROM Insead Admissions Blog: 3 Things I Learnt From My Relationship With an MBA Student
Being in a relationship with an MBA student (or B-schooler) is like one of those things when people say, “You have nothing to worry about,” but what they actually mean is, “Nothing can prepare you for this.” So simply the... Continue Reading →

Senior Manager
Senior Manager
Summer Internship with Startup Farmers  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 07 Nov 2017, 20:00
FROM Insead Admissions Blog: Summer Internship with Startup Farmers
Startup Farmers Founded by INSEAD Alum Romain Sautrau (’12D), Startup Farmers is a venture capital fund and startup accelerator based in Paris, France that is dedicated to solving the challenges of feeding a growing population in an environmentally sustainable way.... Continue Reading →

GMAT Club Bot
Summer Internship with Startup Farmers &nbs [#permalink] 07 Nov 2017, 20:00

Go to page   Previous    1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11  ...  14    Next  [ 269 posts ] 

INSEAD MBA Admissions & Related Blogs

new topic post reply Update application status  

Moderators: Hideto, MBAPrepCoach

Copyright

GMAT Club MBA Forum Home| About| Terms and Conditions and Privacy Policy| GMAT Club Rules| Contact| Sitemap