It is currently 22 Sep 2017, 15:55

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Close

Request Expert Reply

Confirm Cancel

Events & Promotions

Events & Promotions in June
Open Detailed Calendar

INSEAD MBA Admissions & Related Blogs

new topic post reply Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  
Senior Manager
Senior Manager

Kudos [?]: 23 [0], given: 0

Why I chose INSEAD over my other B-School offer [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 21 Aug 2017, 19:00
FROM Insead Admissions Blog: Why I chose INSEAD over my other B-School offer
As I prepare to face my year at INSEAD, I’m reflecting on the journey that led to this very moment: starting from the decision of applying to an MBA, to the whole application process and ultimately the decision of going... Continue Reading →
ForumBlogs - GMAT Club’s latest feature blends timely Blog entries with forum discussions. Now GMAT Club Forums incorporate all relevant information from Student, Admissions blogs, Twitter, and other sources in one place. You no longer have to check and follow dozens of blogs, just subscribe to the relevant topics and forums on GMAT club or follow the posters and you will get email notifications when something new is posted. Add your blog to the list! and be featured to over 300,000 unique monthly visitors

This post has been originally posted on the Admissions Blog and re-posted here for convenience

Senior Manager
Senior Manager

This MBA program might actually be for you! [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 22 Aug 2017, 19:00
FROM Insead Admissions Blog: This MBA program might actually be for you!
The first time I ever heard of an MBA program was when I was 13 and my brother was showing me around his University. “There’s the Teacher’s College. And there’s the law school – many top lawyers come out of... Continue Reading →
ForumBlogs - GMAT Club’s latest feature blends timely Blog entries with forum discussions. Now GMAT Club Forums incorporate all relevant information from Student, Admissions blogs, Twitter, and other sources in one place. You no longer have to check and follow dozens of blogs, just subscribe to the relevant topics and forums on GMAT club or follow the posters and you will get email notifications when something new is posted. Add your blog to the list! and be featured to over 300,000 unique monthly visitors

This post has been originally posted on the Admissions Blog and re-posted here for convenience

Senior Manager
Senior Manager

Fonty ’18J: it’s finally about to begin! [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 23 Aug 2017, 19:00
FROM Insead Admissions Blog: Fonty ’18J: it’s finally about to begin!
I’m a bit late to the party myself, but it’s been great reading some of the introductory blog posts from my fellow classmates the last few days; I can’t wait to meet you all from tomorrow! It feels surreal to... Continue Reading →

Senior Manager
Senior Manager

So You Quit Your Job to Live Life as a B-School Partner for the next y [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 24 Aug 2017, 20:00
FROM Insead Admissions Blog: So You Quit Your Job to Live Life as a B-School Partner for the next year… Now What?
After hours of discussions and careful consideration, you’ve quit your job and will join your B-Schooler on a journey. “Do I stay or do I go?”—it’s a question that goes through everyone’s mind when their significant other gets accepted into... Continue Reading →

Senior Manager
Senior Manager

The Business Foundations Programme – Quant Demystified! [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 26 Aug 2017, 03:00
FROM Insead Admissions Blog: The Business Foundations Programme – Quant Demystified!
  As a liberal arts major, I’ve always lived with a massive phobia of numbers. But business is all about numbers – if you can’t understand them, you literally can’t manage a firm. And more pressingly, with the influx of... Continue Reading →

Senior Manager
Senior Manager

Life Is A Jungle Gym [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 27 Aug 2017, 03:00
FROM Insead Admissions Blog: Life Is A Jungle Gym
“It’s a jungle gym, not a ladder… There’s only one way to get to the top of a ladder, but there are many ways to get to the top of a jungle gym.” ― Sheryl Sandberg, Lean In I read... Continue Reading →

Senior Manager
Senior Manager

My First Day in Fonty [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 29 Aug 2017, 03:00
FROM Insead Admissions Blog: My First Day in Fonty
  I had moved from Paris to Fontainebleau mid-July, yet it took me two whole weeks before my first real day as a Fonty resident. First of all because the moving was quite hectic, as I did five trips between... Continue Reading →

Senior Manager
Senior Manager

Definitely not the wrong room – Welcome class of 18J [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 29 Aug 2017, 03:00
FROM Insead Admissions Blog: Definitely not the wrong room – Welcome class of 18J
Week 1 of our INSEAD journey is in the books, class of July 2018 is officially in session and I am already struggling to synthesize my thoughts, impressions and emotions. I could go on for many paragraphs, from the inspiring... Continue Reading →

Senior Manager
Senior Manager

Come to INSEAD to promote Business as a Force for Good [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 30 Aug 2017, 03:00
FROM Insead Admissions Blog: Come to INSEAD to promote Business as a Force for Good
  When I first thought of doing an MBA, one of the first people I spoke to was a friend from the class of ’15D at INSEAD. She was so excited that I had decided to pursue an MBA and... Continue Reading →

Senior Manager
Senior Manager

WFP in Uganda: Shifting Role From Charity to Private Sector Catalyst [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 31 Aug 2017, 03:00
FROM Insead Admissions Blog: WFP in Uganda: Shifting Role From Charity to Private Sector Catalyst
This summer I was lucky to get an opportunity to intern with World Food Programme in Kampala, the capital of Uganda. It was my first time in Sub-Saharan Africa: vaccination, difficult conversation with family and full luggage of ammunition against... Continue Reading →

Senior Manager
Senior Manager

Why you shouldn’t talk to your friends [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 01 Sep 2017, 03:00
FROM Insead Admissions Blog: Why you shouldn’t talk to your friends
Excited, optimistic and slightly naïve I arrived in Johannesburg, South Africa to work on my summer project to deliver world class, affordable healthcare. Last 6 months of INSEAD have been a wild rollercoaster, and the two summer months are a... Continue Reading →

Senior Manager
Senior Manager

Impact and Consulting [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 02 Sep 2017, 03:00
FROM Insead Admissions Blog: Impact and Consulting
A surprising start I came to INSEAD with the goal of consolidating my skills as a Consultant and at the same time explore new sectors and expand my horizons. So when I saw the job post published by ASTI and... Continue Reading →

Senior Manager
Senior Manager

And Liftoff [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 03 Sep 2017, 03:00
FROM Insead Admissions Blog: And Liftoff
I’m a week into the programme and I already need to catch my breath. What an experience! Inspiring lectures, meetings with high profile alums, trips to Paris, group work, soul searching, and some refreshing beverages in between it all. We are... Continue Reading →

Senior Manager
Senior Manager

PLDP Purposeful Leadership Depends on Peers [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 04 Sep 2017, 03:00
FROM Insead Admissions Blog: PLDP Purposeful Leadership Depends on Peers
INSEAD has just introduced a Personal Leadership Development Programme (PLDP) to their curriculum. The decision was made after collecting feedback from employers and I must admit, a convincing argument in choosing this Business School. The kick-off took place a couple... Continue Reading →

Senior Manager
Senior Manager

Dignified and affordable housing: People Pods [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 05 Sep 2017, 03:00
FROM Insead Admissions Blog: Dignified and affordable housing: People Pods
The mission of PeoplePods is to provide dignified and affordable housing to low-income workers.   The Southeast Asian economy is booming. However, worsening traffic and the lack of affordable housing in industrial and commercial areas force low-income workers to spend... Continue Reading →

Senior Manager
Senior Manager

Why you should meet INSEAD’s Exit Language requirement as early as pos [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 06 Sep 2017, 03:00
FROM Insead Admissions Blog: Why you should meet INSEAD’s Exit Language requirement as early as possible
INSEAD’s language policy requires all students to speak at least three languages. In cases in which English is not the native language, these three languages will be: 1 – Your native language 2 – English (called by INSEAD the “entry... Continue Reading →

Senior Manager
Senior Manager

Traditionally Speaking [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 10 Sep 2017, 19:00
FROM Insead Admissions Blog: Traditionally Speaking
In 2011, then Federal Reserve Chairman Ben Bernanke sat opposite Republican Congressman Ron Paul at the Financial Services Committee semi-annual review. At one point, Representative Paul prompted Mr. Bernanke, “The price of gold today is fifteen hundred and eighty dollars…when... Continue Reading →

Senior Manager
Senior Manager

Happily Divorced at 31! [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 11 Sep 2017, 20:00
FROM Insead Admissions Blog: Happily Divorced at 31!
Fifteen months ago, on June 7, 2016, I divorced my best friend of 10 years and husband of 2 years. I spent the next two weeks sitting on a seafoam green couch, staring at the half-empty, one-bedroom apartment on Michigan... Continue Reading →

Senior Manager
Senior Manager

Love What You Do/Do What You Love [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 12 Sep 2017, 20:00
FROM Insead Admissions Blog: Love What You Do/Do What You Love
  Let me tell you about George Eddy (summarized from a New York Times Article). Eddy was raised in Orlando, FL by a partly paralyzed American farther and a blind French mother. He was obsessed with all things basketball. That... Continue Reading →

Senior Manager
Senior Manager

My MBA internhip with Agastya – one of the largest non-profits in Indi [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 19 Sep 2017, 00:00
FROM Insead Admissions Blog: My MBA internhip with Agastya – one of the largest non-profits in India
Before coming to INSEAD in January 2017, as I was preparing for a year filled with extraordinary experiences, I made a promise to myself – This is the year to be brave, to think about the long term, and to... Continue Reading →

My MBA internhip with Agastya – one of the largest non-profits in Indi   [#permalink] 19 Sep 2017, 00:00

Go to page   Previous    1   2   3   4    Next  [ 62 posts ]