GMAT Question of the Day - Daily to your Mailbox; hard ones only

It is currently 16 Jun 2019, 12:10

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Close

Request Expert Reply

Confirm Cancel

Gies iMBA anyone?

new topic post reply Update application status  
Intern
Intern
B
Re: Gies iMBA anyone?  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 26 Apr 2019, 13:49
Great, my interview is on May 2nd...

Posted from my mobile device
Intern
Intern
Schools: Gies iMBA'21 (S)

Show Tags

New post 26 Apr 2019, 14:49
DeepikaAtre wrote:
I had my interview on 19th April ..decision will be announced on 10 May ..fingers crossed !

Questions asked during the interview .. Share something about yourself other than your resume / essay ; what is your current role; what is your leadership style; how the MBA will help you; why the imba at Univ. of Illinois ; how you will contribute to the iMBA program;

Pretty much same questions here. Good luck with your interview!
Intern
Intern
Schools: Gies iMBA'21 (A)

Show Tags

New post 11 May 2019, 03:44
I received notice yesterday that I have been accepted!
Intern
Intern

Show Tags

New post 13 May 2019, 16:21
Hi all! :) Are any fall term students connected via WhatsApp? I haven't found any of the Facebook groups to be active. Would be great to connect!
Intern
Intern
B
Concentration: International Business, Operations
GPA: 3.91

Show Tags

New post 13 May 2019, 23:46
agriffith wrote:
Hi all! :) Are any fall term students connected via WhatsApp? I haven't found any of the Facebook groups to be active. Would be great to connect!

Hi, actually when you are enrolled they will connect you with Facebook Workplace. There are thunsands of alumnis so its more efficient to communicate rather than FB.

Intern
Intern

Show Tags

New post 14 May 2019, 09:30
Hi Guys,
So I applied on April 10th interviewed on April 19th. I saw from the board posts that the R3 acceptance is on May 10th. It's May 14th already and I have not got any email. Does this mean I get rejected or waitlisted? Should I ask the admissions team? Should I make another application? Have you guys experienced this before? Please let me know since my application status is still "Awaiting Decision".

Thank you.
Intern
Intern

Show Tags

New post 14 May 2019, 18:23
Congratulations to everyone accepted as of late, very happy for you all. I am planning on submitting my application for Spring 2020, I am curious to how many of you submitted GMAT/GRE scores since it is optional.

Intern
Intern

Show Tags

New post 15 May 2019, 03:15
mbanext wrote:
Congratulations to everyone accepted as of late, very happy for you all. I am planning on submitting my application for Spring 2020, I am curious to how many of you submitted GMAT/GRE scores since it is optional.

I did not submit GMAT/GRE scores. Applied 04/06. Interviewed 05/02. Accepted 05/10!
Intern
Intern

Show Tags

New post 15 May 2019, 03:16
mkhaledkhaled wrote:
Hi Guys,
So I applied on April 10th interviewed on April 19th. I saw from the board posts that the R3 acceptance is on May 10th. It's May 14th already and I have not got any email. Does this mean I get rejected or waitlisted? Should I ask the admissions team? Should I make another application? Have you guys experienced this before? Please let me know since my application status is still "Awaiting Decision".

Thank you.

I would email admissions. I interviewed after your interview date and was accepted on 05/10.
Intern
Intern
Schools: Gies iMBA'21 (S)

Show Tags

New post 15 May 2019, 10:48
Congrats to everyone who will be starting in the fall!

My timeline was as follows:

Submitted: April 12th
Interview: April 18th
Admitted: May 10th

I did not submit GMAT/GRE.
Intern
Intern

Show Tags

New post 17 May 2019, 03:24
I am a working professional here in Singapore and am planning to apply for iMBA. As I graduated 10 years ago from the Philippines, where English is not the primary language, would you know whether I need to take IELTS?
Intern
Intern
Gies iMBA anyone?  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 17 May 2019, 03:26
caradex wrote:
I am a working professional here in Singapore and am planning to apply for iMBA. As I graduated 10 years ago from the Philippines, where English is not the primary language, would you know whether I need to take IELTS?

I'd email the university: onlineMBA@illinois.edu.
Intern
Intern

Show Tags

New post 24 May 2019, 17:53
I know I'm late to the party, but I appreciate all the info you guys have been posting, it's helped a lot.

I submitted my application on May 16 and as of today (May 24) I have 2/3 recommendations submitted. They just emailed for an interview which I scheduled for June 13th :shocked :-D . Very excited and anxious, also hoping that 3rd recommendation doesn't throw off anything.

Good luck to any late applicants in the same situation, and keep the thread alive . . . we're not all celebrating just yet.
Intern
Intern

Show Tags

New post 27 May 2019, 15:44
robanzabi wrote:
I know I'm late to the party, but I appreciate all the info you guys have been posting, it's helped a lot.

I submitted my application on May 16 and as of today (May 24) I have 2/3 recommendations submitted. They just emailed for an interview which I scheduled for June 13th :shocked :-D . Very excited and anxious, also hoping that 3rd recommendation doesn't throw off anything.

Good luck to any late applicants in the same situation, and keep the thread alive . . . we're not all celebrating just yet.

I'm in the same boat here and have my interview on the 14th. I also only have two recommendation letters submitted. I am just curious whether other applicants had similar situation and got admitted without the third recommendation letter.
Intern
Intern

Show Tags

New post 30 May 2019, 11:34
Hello. I'm new to the forum and have been reading this string from last year. I was wondering if anyone applied without taking a GMAT. I also have a lower than 3.0 GPA. Did anyone apply with a low GPA and get accepted?
GMAT Club Bot
Re: Gies iMBA anyone?   [#permalink] 30 May 2019, 11:34

Go to page   Previous    1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   [ 235 posts ] 

Gies iMBA anyone?

new topic post reply Update application status