Last visit was: 23 Apr 2024, 23:54 It is currently 23 Apr 2024, 23:54

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
SORT BY:
Date
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: [0]
Given Kudos: 0
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Given Kudos: 2
Send PM
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 58 [0]
Given Kudos: 3
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 2 [2]
Send PM
Re: GMAT coaching classes discussion and study group in PUNE [#permalink]
Kudos
Hi all,

I got 770(IR7, QA50, VA45) in my second GMAT attempt on 27/4/15.

I joined Jamboree Regular classes only.

So My GMAT prep involved mostly the following material.

1. Official questions (Everything under the sun).
2. Jamboree material.
3. MGMAT (SC guide and test series only).
4. CR Powerscore Bible
5. Explanations of only Official questions on online forums.

For my score,I'll give most of the credit only to Jamboree.

The main USP of jamboree pune is the instructor. He not only mentored me for GMAT but also guided me towards some crucial improvements in my profile.
But still i would suggest Pay a visit to some centres in pune and take only an informed decision.
Intern
Intern
Given Kudos: 18
Schools: ISB '17 (A)
GMAT 1: 750 Q49 V42
GPA: 3.8
Send PM
jitinjain1986 wrote:
Hi all,

2. Jamboree material.
4. CR Powerscore Bible

The main USP of jamboree pune is the instructor. He not only mentored me for GMAT but also guided me towards some crucial improvements in my profile.
But still i would suggest Pay a visit to some centres in pune and take only an informed decision.

Congratulations, Jitin!
We came to know the good news through the Google group mails, at first.
Right now, I am struggling through the practice problems and trying really hard to come close to a 700+ score.
Inspiring feat yours is.

All the best for your CFA, too.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 2 [0]
Send PM
Thanks a lot Prateek :)
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 17 [0]
Given Kudos: 90
Send PM
jitinjain1986 wrote:
Hi all,

2. Jamboree material.
4. CR Powerscore Bible

Congrats Buddy. :)
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Shree9975 wrote:
Hi,

I am planning to give GMAT in May End.
Is any1 planning for group study, please let me know , i am in.
Can any1 suggest me any good classes for GMAT in pune??

I am also planing similar date to take GMAT. Looking for classes that can help.

Some of the fellow takers have joined IMS, Oaks. Jambooree received a good reco from Jiitn so we can try a test class there too.
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Hi Guys,

Have you joined the classes? Which is better pls suggest IMS Aundh Pune or Jamboree Pune?
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Hey Ankush.

Not yet. I might go for demo classes for IMS and jamboree this weekend. As if now, I can't figure out which one is better.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 5 [0]
Given Kudos: 64
Send PM
jitinjain1986 wrote:
Hi all,

2. Jamboree material.
4. CR Powerscore Bible

Jitin Congratulations.
770 is a brilliant feat. So jealous of u rite now :wink:
Hope you get your dream college with this score.

It look like you benefited a lot from Jamboree. Can you also share the name of instructor?
Were you a part of Weekend batch or weekday batch?
Please dont mind me asking but how much did you score in your first attempt? And how much time did you dedicate to the whole prep?
Intern
Intern
Send PM
StrikerT wrote:
Hey Ankush.

Not yet. I might go for demo classes for IMS and jamboree this weekend. As if now, I can't figure out which one is better.

Ok. I will also come for Jamboree this Saturday.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 2 [1]
Given Kudos: 28
Send PM
GMAT coaching classes discussion and study group in PUNE [#permalink]