Last visit was: 25 Apr 2024, 05:17 It is currently 25 Apr 2024, 05:17

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
SORT BY:
Date
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 31 [9]
Given Kudos: 35
Send PM
Target Test Prep Representative
Affiliations: Target Test Prep
Own Kudos [?]: 22050 [1]
Given Kudos: 283
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 0 [0]
Given Kudos: 3
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 31 [0]
Send PM
Re: GMAT Online Debrief Apr 24 - lcueto [20 DAYS WITHOUT RECEIVING SCORES] [#permalink]
omarbelhadj wrote:
Hey,

Thanks for sharing you experience. I would like to know if the proctor asks to show the room with you webcam?

Thank you a lot for your help.

Best regards and good luck.

Actually, the proctor didn't speak to me. I started doing the exam without establishing contact with him.

Best of luck
Founder
Founder
Own Kudos [?]: 72876 [0]
Given Kudos: 18863
GMAT 1: 750 Q49 V42
GPA: 3
Send PM
Re: GMAT Online Debrief Apr 24 - lcueto [20 DAYS WITHOUT RECEIVING SCORES] [#permalink]
Expert Reply
Good luck with your score and results! Please share your score when you get it and your impressions about the test and overall experience with the score in hand.... makes a difference!

Thank you so much for this debrief!
BB.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 31 [1]
Send PM
Kudos
Update:

Yesterday I contacted the GMAC support centre because it had been 7 business days since I did my exam and I still hadn't received the email with my scores.

They told me that they are looking into it and that I should receive the scores in 2-3 business days.
Founder
Founder
Own Kudos [?]: 72876 [0]
Given Kudos: 18863
GMAT 1: 750 Q49 V42
GPA: 3
Send PM
Expert Reply
lcueto wrote:
Update:

Yesterday I contacted the GMAC support centre because it had been 7 business days since I did my exam and I still hadn't received the email with my scores.

They told me that they are looking into it and that I should receive the scores in 2-3 business days.

Wow. This is pretty crazy!!!! Such a long delay. What if you go to NBA.com, is your score reportable? Do you have an option or a button to send your scores to business schools?

Posted from my mobile device
Intern
Intern
Send PM
bb wrote:
lcueto wrote:
Update:

Wow. This is pretty crazy!!!! Such a long delay. What if you go to NBA.com, is your score reportable? Do you have an option or a button to send your scores to business schools?

Nope, I cannot report my online exam, only the exam that I took in the GMAT local centre.

Let's see if tomorrow I finally receive my email with the scores.
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Hi Iuceto, hope you are doing very well. what's the e-mail or number you called please. I took my exam last Thursday and I am still waiting for the score.

Thank a lot for your help.

best regards,
Intern
Intern
Send PM
omarbelhadj wrote:
Hi Iuceto, hope you are doing very well. what's the e-mail or number you called please. I took my exam last Thursday and I am still waiting for the score.

Thank a lot for your help.

best regards,

I personally like using the "Chat Live".

You should see the link to the Chat in the bottom-right corner of this page:

https://www.mba.com/service/contact-us
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 31 [1]
Send PM
I called in again yesterday because I hadn't received my scores in the 2-3 business days and they told me that I still need to wait a few more days to receive any news from GMAC :|
Intern
Intern
Send PM
So it has been 18 days since I did my exam and i still haven't received my scores.

I have contacted the GMAC support centre through email, telephone and Chat Live many times and I feel like I'm not moving forward. They keep telling me that I will receive my scores in the next 2-3 days but I haven't received anything. They even haven't given me an explanation.

I do not understand what is happening, it is an online exam and the scores should be available instantly.
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Hello,

Same situation for me its been 12 days. It is unacceptable. What is the purpose of paying this online gmat if you are not going to meet the deadlines. This situation annoys me a lot.

I don't know what to do.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 31 [2]
Send PM
Kudos
Update:

So today a new button appeared on My Account | mba.com page

Now I have the Option to "Send GMAT Online Score" under the Future GMAT Online Exams section, however I haven't received the email with my scores.
Current Student
Own Kudos [?]: 15 [1]
Given Kudos: 14
GMAT 1: 660 Q48 V34
GMAT 2: 700 Q44 V41
GMAT 3: 720 Q45 V44
Send PM
lcueto wrote:
Update:

So today a new button appeared on My Account | mbacom page

Now I have the Option to "Send GMAT Online Score" under the Future GMAT Online Exams section, however I haven't received the email with my scores.

Hey Icueto, did you already receive your score? Same problem here with the button to send the score!
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 2 [1]
Given Kudos: 7
Send PM
Kudos
My button was already there for more than 14days, but I still not received my socre, the botton is meaningless. Tricky thing is when contacting GMAC recently, they said since the botton is there, you score shoule be available -that is nonsense!

Current Student
Own Kudos [?]: 15 [1]
Given Kudos: 14
GMAT 1: 660 Q48 V34
GMAT 2: 700 Q44 V41
GMAT 3: 720 Q45 V44
Send PM
Kudos
01905081 wrote:
My button was already there for more than 14days, but I still not received my socre, the botton is meaningless. Tricky thing is when contacting GMAC recently, they said since the botton is there, you score shoule be available -that is nonsense!

That's what I heard and why I ask.

I am trying to make it to Sloan's 15th of June deadline and the wait is killing me..
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 31 [3]
Send PM
Kudos
FINALLY, I received the email with my GMAT scores (after 20 days)

Your Official GMAT™ Online Score Results

Quantitative Section Score: 49
Quantitative Score Percentile: 74
Verbal Section Score: 37
Verbal Score Percentile: 82
Integrated Reasoning Section Score: 4
Integrated Reasoning Score Percentile: 35
Total Score: 700
Total Score Percentile: 88

YAYY for My IR score!!
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 2 [0]
Given Kudos: 7
Send PM
lcueto wrote:

YAYY for My IR score!!

Dude, Congratulations! Happy Online Exam! I still haven't received anything, please share me some luck! :lol:
Intern
Intern
Send PM
01905081 wrote:
lcueto wrote:

YAYY for My IR score!!

Dude, Congratulations! Happy Online Exam! I still haven't received anything, please share me some luck! :lol:

Thanks!! Its true that in Verbal I expected a bit more but also in Quant a bit less so overall I'm happy.

I had to contact 4 times the GMAC (3 through Chat Live and 1 formal email) to get my score. I hope that you get yours soon!
GMAT Club Bot
 1   2   
Moderator:
Founder
37305 posts