GMAT Question of the Day - Daily to your Mailbox; hard ones only

It is currently 20 Oct 2018, 09:05

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Close

Request Expert Reply

Confirm Cancel

GMAT style passage or reading material

new topic post reply Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  
Senior Manager
Senior Manager
G
GMAT ToolKit User CAT Tests
GMAT style passage or reading material  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 06 Apr 2018, 04:12
Main point- GMAT STYLE PASSAGES / GMAT STYLE READING MATERIAL.

Hey there ,

I'm really poor in comprehending passage within time. I comprehend accurately but the main issue is comprehending within time. I know that this is the only thing that GMAT tests so instead of learning strategies and tricks and keep on practicing RC CR SC , I think I will first improve my speed to comprehend which later will sort everything out. Because my accuracy is really good if untimed . So I plan to improve my comprehension and read as much GMAT STYLE PASSAGES as possible. So if you could please suggest me, post links or direct me towards the right sources and where can I find them I'll be really grateful to you.

Sent from my XT1562 using GMAT Club Forum mobile app
Manager
Manager
S
Re: GMAT style passage or reading material  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 06 Apr 2018, 05:16
Hi Aditya,

While you can use resources such articles on Economic Times, WSJ and editorials in newspapers etc, the fact is that these are very long routes for mastering RCs.

The most efficient way for mastering RCs is to practice lots of RC questions.

In the first month or so, don't worry about speed and focus on accuracy. Thereafter, start timing yourself and the speed will gradually come.

I believe you opted for our month long free access just a few days ago. In the RC section, we have talked about the aforesaid in detail. Our software gives you 200+ RCs and that's generally way more than sufficient.

Remember, improving on GMAT, especially the verbal section, is a gradual process. Please apply the suggested concepts and strategies for multiple weeks patiently, while analyzing the mistakes.

The results shall gradually but certainly follow.

All the best!
Experts' Global Team

Sent from my SM-N950F using GMAT Club Forum mobile app

GMAT Preparation Online- World's Most Complete GMAT Prep Program | Gain 7-days demo access (includes a full length test)

SVP
SVP
G
Re: GMAT style passage or reading material  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 07 Apr 2018, 17:27
Top Contributor
Have you taken a look at the online question bank for RC we provide here:

http://www.gmatpill.com/gmat-practice-t ... -questions

It's free to to read and practice the passages - just create a free account.

You may also be interested in the RC Pill video course with walk through tutorials on how to read and where to focus your attention:

http://www.gmatpill.com/readingcomprehension/intro.mp4

Learn more at http://www.gmatpill.com
GMAT Club Bot
Re: GMAT style passage or reading material &nbs [#permalink] 07 Apr 2018, 17:27

GMAT style passage or reading material

new topic post reply Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  

Moderator: HKD1710

Copyright

GMAT Club MBA Forum Home| About| Terms and Conditions and Privacy Policy| GMAT Club Rules| Contact| Sitemap