Last visit was: 24 Apr 2024, 18:57 It is currently 24 Apr 2024, 18:57

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
SORT BY:
Date
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 0 [0]
Given Kudos: 7
Send PM
Read Only User
Read Only User
Own Kudos [?]: 400 [0]
Given Kudos: 146
GMAT 1: 490 Q47 V13
GPA: 2.86
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Given Kudos: 7
Send PM
GMAT Club Legend
GMAT Club Legend
Own Kudos [?]: 4653 [1]
Given Kudos: 629
GMAT Focus 1:
715 Q83 V90 DI83
GMAT 1: 780 Q50 V51
GRE 1: Q170 V169
Send PM
Re: GMAT Test Centres in Hyderabad [#permalink]
Kudos
Expert Reply
ck2211 wrote:
Hey, I see there are three test centres in Hyderabad - two are Pearson Professional Centres and one is Edu-Kinect. If anyone could tell how was the experience in Pearson Professional Centers-Manjeera Trinity Corporate, 612, 6th Flr, eSeva Lane, Phase III, Hitec City Road, Kukatpally, Hyderabad, it would be great.
Thanks in advance.
akurathi12 might have a better idea about that specific center, but generally, Pearson Professional centers are fine (they are run directly by Pearson).
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 7 [4]
Given Kudos: 24
GMAT 1: 690 Q49 V34
GMAT 2: 760 Q49 V44
Send PM
GMAT Test Centres in Hyderabad [#permalink]
Kudos
I took my GMAT today at Manjeera Trinity Corporate Hyderabad and my experience was very good. Few points that can be helpful in evaluating center:
- Building is located near Manjeera Mall and is well maintained
- Well equipped with locker facility, drinking water, hangers for jackets and umbrella
- Staff members were kind and professional, and the test center was noise free.
- Room temperature was normal and I didn't need the jacket that I brought with me
- It has LCD Computer monitors
PS: There is no washroom inside the office where test center is located. Instead, the washroom is on the same floor, approx 50 mt from the office. This might take away extra few seconds from your break time.
Intern
Intern
Given Kudos: 14
Send PM
KJ2018 wrote:
I took my GMAT today at Manjeera Trinity Corporate Hyderabad and my experience was very good. Few points that can be helpful in evaluating center:
- Well equipped with locker facility, drinking water, hangers for jackets and umbrella
- Room temperature was normal and I didn't need the jacket that I brought with me
PS: There is no washroom inside the office where test center is located. Instead, the washroom is on the same floor, approx 50 mt from the office. This might take away extra few seconds from your break time.

Are the invigilators responsible enough and replace the sheets on time? Also do they replace the sheets only when the booklet is complete or before that itself

Posted from my mobile device
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 7 [1]
Send PM
Kudos
To get the sheets replaced, you will have to raise your hand and the staff member will come with extra pen and sheet in half a minute or so. When they give the new sheet, they take back the previous sheet and so you should plan in such a way that you are not in middle of any calculations while getting it replaced.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 1 [0]
Given Kudos: 6
Send PM
KJ2018 wrote:

Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 1 [0]
Given Kudos: 6
Send PM
please elaborate furthur on whether noice cancellation were provided and how many test takers are present in the test room.
and also are different test takers (from diff time slots)seated togther in the same test room?
Thanks in advance.

Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 7 [2]
Send PM
Kudos
- Noise cancellation headphones are kept at each desk, though I didnt use it so not sure about how effective they are.
- There are around 20 test takers present in the test room
- Yes, test takers from diff time slots and even different exams are seated togther in the same test room
GMAT Club Bot