Last visit was: 20 May 2024, 01:15 It is currently 20 May 2024, 01:15
Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
SORT BY:
Date
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 40 [0]
Given Kudos: 85
GMAT 1: 740 Q50 V39
GPA: 2.81
Send PM
Senior Manager
Senior Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 237 [0]
Given Kudos: 295
GPA: 4
WE:Business Development (Retail Banking)
Send PM
Retired Moderator
Own Kudos [?]: 487 [0]
Given Kudos: 839
WE:Other (Other)
Send PM
GMATWhiz Representative
Own Kudos [?]: 1811 [1]
Given Kudos: 68
GMAT 1: 740 Q50 V41
GMAT 2: 760 Q51 V40
Send PM
Re: GMAT Whiz [#permalink]
Kudos
Expert Reply
Rasalghul853 - You can find the reviews of GMATWhiz course from the reviews section easily. I would just answer your query around why the crash course is $100 more expensive than the online course.

In the Crash course, you get 25 live online classroom sessions covering advanced discussion on all Quant and Verbal topics. These classroom sessions would be conducted by GMATWhiz top experts with a limited batch size (between 15 and 20 students). These sessions are not included in the regular online course. Hence, the difference of $100 in fee. I hope this answers your query. For any additional query related to the courses we offer, please feel free to write to support@gmatwhiz.com and we would be happy to help!
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 0 [0]
Given Kudos: 3
Send PM
Rasalghul853 wrote:
Planning on joining the crash course of GMATWhiz. Honest reviews would be appreciated. Also why is the crash course $100 more expensive than their general GMAT prep course?

Hey, can you let me know if you joined the course?
If yes, it would be really helpful if you can also share your experience

Posted from my mobile device
Retired Moderator
Own Kudos [?]: 487 [0]
Given Kudos: 839
WE:Other (Other)
Send PM
Hey NoopurSrivastav123,
Welcome to GMAT Club. You can find the reviews here : https://gmatclub.com/reviews/gmatwhiz-345345722?fl=menu.

Have a great day.
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 2 [0]
Given Kudos: 36
Send PM
I am a current user of GMAT whiz and I am seriously disappointed with the content and mentorship they offer. Seems like so many ads on youtube and Facebook is where their attention is focused upon. I fell for the marketing trap.

NoopurSrivastav123 wrote:
Rasalghul853 wrote:
Planning on joining the crash course of GMATWhiz. Honest reviews would be appreciated. Also why is the crash course $100 more expensive than their general GMAT prep course?

Quant Chat Moderator
Own Kudos [?]: 4428 [1]
Given Kudos: 1856
Concentration: Strategy, Leadership
Send PM
GMAT Whiz [#permalink]
Kudos
Anshul1223333 wrote:
I am a current user of GMAT whiz and I am seriously disappointed with the content and mentorship they offer. Seems like so many ads on youtube and Facebook is where their attention is focused upon. I fell for the marketing trap.

NoopurSrivastav123 wrote:
Rasalghul853 wrote:

I will second you on this. The post enrollment support is pathetic and the mentorship call is not upto the mark.

The mentors provide no valuable insight other than what's presented in the dashboard and try to influence students in taking the private tutoring session when asked for customized support. The course content is okay, but there is a LOT of room for improvement otherwise.
Board of Directors
Own Kudos [?]: 33084 [0]
Given Kudos: 4482
Send PM
GMAT Whiz [#permalink]
Top Contributor
You can easily write a cogent yet polite review on the course, etcetera.

There is no need to double down here.

The judgment could be also more polite in its formulation.

please use the following link to express freely your opinion!!

https://gmatclub.com/reviews/gmatwhiz-345345722?fl=menu

regards
GMATWhiz Representative
Own Kudos [?]: 1811 [0]
Send PM
GMAT Whiz [#permalink]
Expert Reply
Anshul1223333 and gmatophobia - Thanks for sharing your feedback here. At GMATWhiz, we truly care about student's success on GMAT and that's one of the biggest reasons that our senior faculties and tutors provide mentorship discussions to all GMATWhiz students. I'm sorry to hear that you're not satisfied with the service that you received. As a Co-Founder of GMATWhiz, I would like to personally connect with you and understand the issues that you faced, and, be rest assured, that you would get proper support from our end and we will do our best to take you to your target score.

Please schedule a call on my calendar per your convenience using this link: https://www.calendly.com/gmatwhiz or send me an email directly on piyush@gmatwhiz.com . I would love to connect with you to hear more about your experiences and to work with you to get you your dream GMAT score.

Regarding the ads that you see on Facebook and YouTube, that's something every test prep company does. All the students you see on those ads are real students and are sharing their real experiences that they had with us. We are happy to provide you contact details of any of those students and you can reach out to them yourself to hear about their experiences, if you feel that these are just marketing tactics.

On our mentorship calls, we try to help you understand where you're going wrong and what you need to do in order to improve your scores. While doing so, the most important thing for us is to ensure that we provide the right guidance for your score improvement. In some cases, when your performance data and the discussion with you makes us feel that there is a deep-dive analysis needed on your approach to understand the root cause further, we do recommend Private Tutoring to some of our students. Does that mean we recommend Private Tutoring to all our students? Definitely no. I'm sharing some case studies where our online course students worked solely with their mentors and they didn't take a single private tutoring session:

Shreyash scored a 760 with our Online course. Check his interview here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iVr6CLTDO6E
Mandar improved from 670 to 750 in 1 month. Check his interview here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rcBdr3rWalM

There are many more such cases (Ritwik 760, Heeral 720, Mantavya 770 and many more). I don't want to spam with more links, but I want you to understand is that we don't ask students to go for Private tutoring sessions unless we feel there is a need to. In such cases, we also offer discounted rates and students have benefitted from it a lot and they feel thankful for that support. Let me share one example

Tushar improved his score to 730 using our Online course but his mentor felt that his CR approach needs a bit more fine tuning and for that he would require 2 tutoring sessions. Tushar happily took the sessions and that helped him improve his score to 750. Check his interview here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xIudPTOp4Bs

In the end, I would reiterate as that we deeply care about the success of our students and I would love to connect with you personally to take your feedback and provide the best support possible from my end. I'm pretty sure that we can help you get across the line and fulfill your MBA dream. Please connect with using this link: https://www.calendly.com/gmatwhiz

- Piyush Beriwala, Co-Founder, GMATWhiz
GMATWhiz Representative
Own Kudos [?]: 1811 [0]
Send PM
Expert Reply
Anshul1223333 and gmatophobia - Still waiting to hear from you guys. I wanted to reach out to you myself but since I don't have your email ID I wasn't able to do so. Please share your email ID (that you use to access GMATWhiz portal) on piyush@gmatwhiz.com, so that we can look at your progress on the course and guide you accordingly. Looking forward to speaking to you and helping you in your GMAT Preparation.
GMAT Club Bot