It is currently 18 Aug 2017, 22:29

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Close

Request Expert Reply

Confirm Cancel

Events & Promotions

Events & Promotions in June
Open Detailed Calendar

Has anyone tried Perfect Scores channel on youtube?

new topic post reply Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  
TAGS:

Hide Tags

Senior Manager
Senior Manager
S

Kudos [?]: 22 [0], given: 36

GMAT 1: 600 Q44 V27
Reviews Badge
Has anyone tried Perfect Scores channel on youtube? [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 22 Mar 2016, 14:44
Hi everyone!

I'd like to ask if anyone has tried Perfect Scores channel on youtube. They have a section for premium subscribers with videos on some exotic GMAT concepts such as Ab Values, Remainders, etc. These topics are not easy to find in the books, online, etc, the coverage is usually quite superficial. They have videos like 2-3hours long about these and other topics.

Has anyone tried them? If yes, was it a good experience?

Thanks!

Kudos [?]: 22 [0], given: 36

Expert Post
1 KUDOS received
Optimus Prep Instructor
B

Kudos [?]: 497 [1] , given: 23

Re: Has anyone tried Perfect Scores channel on youtube? [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 31 Mar 2016, 21:51
This post received
KUDOS
Expert's post
iliavko wrote:
Hi everyone!

I'd like to ask if anyone has tried Perfect Scores channel on youtube. They have a section for premium subscribers with videos on some exotic GMAT concepts such as Ab Values, Remainders, etc. These topics are not easy to find in the books, online, etc, the coverage is usually quite superficial. They have videos like 2-3hours long about these and other topics.

Thanks!

The best way to find out about a course is to ask for the reviews from the people who have already tried it.
It is good that you are doing the same.

Talking about the course that you are referring to, there aren't so many hidden concepts on the GMAT.
Seems like you are just starting your preparation. You can chose once of the following methods to go forth.
1. In person classes/private tutoring
2. Online classes
3. Self paced online preparatory course
4. Book heavy approach

Whatever you choose, make sure that you choose one. Because GMAT tests you on some concepts and fundamentals that you can learn from a course. Most of the preparatory companies including ours offer a free trial of our course. You can take the trial and see if the course suits your needs.
In addition to the preparatory material, buy the Official Guides(both the Official Guide and the Verbal Review), Question Pack 1 and the 4 official mock CATs. They should be an indispensable part of your preparation.

You need close to 3 months to prepare well for the GMAT.

1. Understand the concepts and fundamentals before jumping into problem solving
2. Solve full length CATs including AWA and IR. You can get two free GMAT Prep mock CATs and can purchase two more from mba.com
3. Make sure you solve the official questions from the Official Guide

Janielle Williams

Customer Support

Special Offer: $80-100/hr. Online Private Tutoring
GMAT On Demand Course $299
Free Online Trial Hour

Kudos [?]: 497 [1] , given: 23

Manager
Manager

Kudos [?]: 102 [0], given: 1

Show Tags

New post 09 Apr 2017, 15:24
This post was
BOOKMARKED
iliavko wrote:
Hi everyone!

Thanks!

I will post a feedback given to me by one of Perfect Scores student.

"Hello Sir/ Mam,

I am writing this mail not to ask any question but to say a heartfelt thanks to you. I was in Pune struggling with my dissatisfying IT job. I wanted to do an MBA from a reputed B-School abroad.
My few friends joined some classes but as I started exploring self study resources for my GMAT preparations, I came across your channel. I instantly found your teaching style and videos simply amazing and after diligently following your channel, I scored much higher than all of my friends who wasted their money on classes. I am currently in Canada studying in a B-school which is ranked among the top 100 in the world. A huge credit for this goes to you and your channel. I just keep suggesting people to follow PerfectScores.
I have business statistics in my first sem and needed to study probability/ permutation/ combination for it's exam and just now went back to your videos on the same. I felt like thanking you at least now (at 3:00 AM here sitting in the library).

I would also like to praise Preetinder big time for her incredible videos on Verbal section- it's just that I was a bit more confident with my English and scared of Quants that I followed Pushpinder's videos much more

A big thanks to you guys and wish you all the good luck for your future endeavors. You guys are amazing.

Gentle Regards,"

76000 Subscribers, 7 million minutes of learning delivered and 5.6 million video views

Perfect Scores
http://perfectscores.org
http://www.youtube.com/perfectscores

Kudos [?]: 102 [0], given: 1

Manager
Manager
G

Kudos [?]: 106 [0], given: 99

Concentration: Leadership, Accounting
GMAT 1: 700 Q47 V39
GPA: 3.3
WE: Accounting (Accounting)
Premium Member Reviews Badge

Show Tags

New post 24 Apr 2017, 14:45
Hi,
I have listened to many PerfectScore lectures and I can say they are excellent! I found them very helpful! Especially tricky concepts such as Inequalities and Absolute value are simplified. I haven't gone through all of them but I wish I had listened to all of the lectures at the beginning of my prep instead of reading books. Would've saved me a lot of time!

Winners dont make excuses.

Kudos [?]: 106 [0], given: 99

Manager
Manager
B

Kudos [?]: 6 [0], given: 22

Show Tags

New post 03 Jun 2017, 21:09
Ya! I joined Princeton review also and everything else, but the way he described the concepts were amazing and plus i emailed in at 5:00 and i had my reply by 5:10am. With that sort of price, i don't think so there is any harm in buying it. $12! Are you kidding me.. hahaha!

Kudos [?]: 6 [0], given: 22

Manager
Manager
B

Kudos [?]: 19 [0], given: 31

Show Tags

New post 09 Jun 2017, 03:40
I have see a few videos from perfectscores on youtube, and they are certainly helpful. I personally liked their combination videos.
There is a 1 week free trial with youtube for their premium channel as well if you want to explore more.

Kudos [?]: 19 [0], given: 31

Re: Has anyone tried Perfect Scores channel on youtube?   [#permalink] 09 Jun 2017, 03:40