It is currently 20 Oct 2017, 05:59

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Close

Request Expert Reply

Confirm Cancel

Events & Promotions

Events & Promotions in June
Open Detailed Calendar

Help to Find My MBA in USA with low GPA and low Gmat

new topic post reply Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  
Intern
Intern

Kudos [?]: 0 [0], given: 0

Help to Find My MBA in USA with low GPA and low Gmat [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 29 Aug 2017, 04:57
Hi everyone,

I am a mechanical engineer in Turkey, I want to study MBA in the USA, but I do not have good scores. My under graduate GPA is 2.54, and I have studied 2 months for TOEFL exam and I got 79, also I need a GMAT score but I do not think I can get a high score. I have made too much search on google but I could not find a university which is suitable for me. I can pay around 25k $ for university per year( total: 50.000$ for all ). Can you help me to find a school with these scores? Thank you. ( I do not expect to study in very good university, diploma is most important thing )

Toefl: 79
Gpa: 2.54
Gmat: 430 - 470
Work Experience: 0

Manager
Manager
P

Kudos [?]: 39 [0], given: 18

sandeep : sharma
Concentration: International Business, Entrepreneurship
GPA: 3.9
Reviews Badge CAT Tests
Re: Help to Find My MBA in USA with low GPA and low Gmat [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 29 Aug 2017, 08:17
Hi selim
I don't think that there would be any B school in US with 25k per anum as tuition fee.

Better you can do is try for a 50 to 100 rank b school and target for 75% or more scholarship . By this you can relax your financial burden as well as can compete your dream

Thanks
71 tough IR questions218-ds-questions-for-practice
awa-ppt-the-best-resource-for-gmat
new-critical-reasoning-super-megathread-updated

Kudos [?]: 39 [0], given: 18

Intern
Intern

Kudos [?]: 0 [0], given: 5

Show Tags

New post 29 Aug 2017, 08:22
Why don't you study a bit more for TOEFL? You still have plenty of time bro. And of course, for the gmat also.

Sent from my Moto G (4) using GMAT Club Forum mobile app

Kudos [?]: 0 [0], given: 5

Intern
Intern

Show Tags

New post 29 Aug 2017, 08:32
I do not know anything about USA system, what does "B" mean ? I have found some universities for MBA but there is some differences between schools and I can not understand why. American National University does not require gpa and gmat, also the university require only 72 on Toefl.

Yes I have time but I do not want to risk, if I cannot get a higher score on Toefl I want to have some schools which requires minumum(like 79 on toefl and 450 on gmat)

Thank you.

Re: Help to Find My MBA in USA with low GPA and low Gmat   [#permalink] 29 Aug 2017, 08:32

Help to Find My MBA in USA with low GPA and low Gmat

new topic post reply Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  

GMAT Club MBA Forum Home| About| Terms and Conditions| GMAT Club Rules| Contact| Sitemap