Last visit was: 21 May 2024, 04:50 It is currently 21 May 2024, 04:50
Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
SORT BY:
Date
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 0 [0]
Given Kudos: 0
Send PM
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 63 [1]
Given Kudos: 30
Concentration: Finance, General Management
GMAT 1: 750 Q51 V42
GPA: 3.1
WE:Project Management (Energy and Utilities)
Send PM
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 12 [0]
Given Kudos: 11
Concentration: General Management, Nonprofit
GPA: 3.01
WE:Consulting (Consulting)
Send PM
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 63 [0]
Given Kudos: 30
Concentration: Finance, General Management
GMAT 1: 750 Q51 V42
GPA: 3.1
WE:Project Management (Energy and Utilities)
Send PM
Re: How to do GMAT Official Booklets questions 2023 on gmat club [#permalink]
RadhikaAGG wrote:
IVYCRACKERS.COM wrote:
vivekgupta1996 wrote:
­Hi, 

I have GMAT Official Guide 2023, and Review booklets in pdf format. I want to do their questions on gmat club portal so that i can get data analytics per each questions. Is there a way, so that I can practice these official questions in order on GMAT Club?

­Hi! Not sure if you would be able to do that without purchasing the relevant material on GMAT Club. However, for OG what matters is accuracy and the time spent on answering questions. You can use this hack:

1) If you are practicing quant - choose any 10 questions and try to solve them in 20 mins (check accuracy, whether you were able to finish 10 questions calmly in 20 minutes, or you were rushing towards the end). Once your accuracy improves, then move to solving 21 questions in 45 minutes (analyze again as mentioned above). To simulate test conditions, you can break 21 questions into sets : Spend 11 mins on Q1 to Q5, 10 mins on Q6 to Q10 (you can take 1-2 risks), 10 mins on Q11 to Q15 (you can take 1-2 risks), 14 mins on Q16 to Q21. This also means that (since GMAT clock runs backwards) when you have 36 mins left, you should be at Q5 (considering you need 2 mins to answer that question), when you have 26-27 mins you should be at Q10, when you have 15-16 mins you should be at Q15 (since you will need 1-2 mins to answer that question).

2) For Verbal - choose any 10 questions and try to solve them in 20 mins (check accuracy, whether you were able to finish 10 questions calmly in 20 minutes, or you were rushing towards the end). Once your accuracy improves, then move to solving 23 questions in 45 minutes (analyze again as mentioned above). To simulate test conditions you can break these questions in sets, which means - Q1 to Q7: spend 14 mins (when 33 mins are left, you should be at Q7), Q8 to Q14: spend 11 mins (when 22 mins are left, you should be at Q14), Q15 to Q23: spend balance 20 mins.

­Hey there! A great strategy there to boost up the prep although I believe the original poster was looking for ways which are less manual. 

Are there any softwares where we can upload question banks and test those? 

I have seen this in TTP's prep software but I am not sure we can add our own questions. 

­Thanks! I doubt that happens. Generally, test prep companies have their own question banks and quizzes (the way there are GMAT Club sectional tests).
Founder
Founder
Own Kudos [?]: 73290 [0]
Given Kudos: 18990
GMAT 1: 750 Q49 V42
GPA: 3
Send PM
Re: How to do GMAT Official Booklets questions 2023 on gmat club [#permalink]
Expert Reply
You can search for them and that’s probably the easiest and best way 🤷‍♂️

Posted from my mobile device
GMAT Club Bot