Last visit was: 24 Apr 2024, 08:47 It is currently 24 Apr 2024, 08:47

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
SORT BY:
Date
Senior Manager
Senior Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 37 [0]
Given Kudos: 33
GPA: 4
WE:Brand Management (Retail)
Send PM
GMAT Club Legend
GMAT Club Legend
Own Kudos [?]: 4653 [1]
Given Kudos: 629
GMAT Focus 1:
715 Q83 V90 DI83
GMAT 1: 780 Q50 V51
GRE 1: Q170 V169
Send PM
Senior Manager
Senior Manager
Send PM
GMAT Club Legend
GMAT Club Legend
GMAT Focus 1:
715 Q83 V90 DI83
Send PM
How to order ESR ? [#permalink]
Kudos
Expert Reply
Yashkumar wrote:
Hi Ajitesh,

I checked with the customer care. He has suggested that it takes around 20 days for official score to display on our account. ESR can be purchased once official score is available.
20 days is the maximum. Most people get their official reports in less than a week (5-7 days). But the thing is that we're not actually interested in the official score report. Nor does the score report become available for download on the mba.com account (you will receive a link to a Pearson Vue website). If the rep told you that the ESR link is made available only after the official score report is generated, that is incorrect. Most people see the link after a day, and the official score report doesn't have anything to do with this. If a test taker doesn't cancel his or her score (in the 72 hour period provided for cancellation), then the score becomes "official".

Which center did you take the exam at?

Originally posted by AjiteshArun on 17 Aug 2017, 02:01.
Last edited by AjiteshArun on 03 Dec 2020, 21:05, edited 1 time in total.
Senior Manager
Senior Manager
Send PM
Re: How to order ESR ? [#permalink]
AjiteshArun wrote:
Yashkumar wrote:
Hi Ajitesh,

I checked with the customer care. He has suggested that it takes around 20 days for official score to display on our account. ESR can be purchased once official score is available.
20 days is the maximum. Most people get their official reports in less than a week (5-7 days). But the thing is that we're not actually interested in the official score report. Nor does the score report becomes available for download on the mba.com account (you will receive a link to a Pearson Vue website). If the rep told you that the ESR link is made available only after the official score report is generated, that is incorrect. Most people see the link after a day, and the official score report doesn't have anything to do with this. If a test taker doesn't cancel his or her score (in the 72 hour period provided for cancellation), then the score becomes "official".

Thanks for your reply. I've sent a mail to GMAC. Even I felt the guy wasn't sure of what he is saying.

My centre was neat Dickenson road in Bangalore.
Senior Manager
Senior Manager
Send PM
Yashkumar wrote:
AjiteshArun wrote:
Yashkumar wrote:
Hi Ajitesh,

20 days is the maximum. Most people get their official reports in less than a week (5-7 days). But the thing is that we're not actually interested in the official score report. Nor does the score report becomes available for download on the mba.com account (you will receive a link to a Pearson Vue website). If the rep told you that the ESR link is made available only after the official score report is generated, that is incorrect. Most people see the link after a day, and the official score report doesn't have anything to do with this. If a test taker doesn't cancel his or her score (in the 72 hour period provided for cancellation), then the score becomes "official".

Thanks for your reply. I've sent a mail to GMAC. Even I felt the guy wasn't sure of what he is saying.

Wrote a mail to GMAC. Below is the reply I got. Can somebody help me in inferring the same.

'I am sorry for the disruption and any frustration you've experienced. 

According to your profile, your GMAT scores are on-hold. When this occurs, you are unable to access your GMAT Enhanced Score Report (ESR). 

I've escalated your request to the GMAT Program Coordinator Desk at Pearson VUE. They are best-suited to help you with removing the hold.'
GMAT Club Legend
GMAT Club Legend
Own Kudos [?]: 4653 [0]
GMAT Focus 1:
715 Q83 V90 DI83
Send PM
Expert Reply
Yashkumar wrote:
Yashkumar wrote:
Wrote a mail to GMAC. Below is the reply I got. Can somebody help me in inferring the same.

According to your profile, your GMAT scores are on-hold. When this occurs, you are unable to access your GMAT Enhanced Score Report (ESR). 

I've escalated your request to the GMAT Program Coordinator Desk at Pearson VUE. They are best-suited to help you with removing the hold.'
That's why I asked which center you went to. There is some ongoing issue with pretty much all the Bangalore centers. This could also be something to do with your exam specifically, but I think it's something to do with the center. They've already shut the Koramangala center down, and some of my students have been asked (by Pearson) to reschedule exams scheduled to be taken at the Pearson center in August. I don't think you'll be able to do much about this, apart from following up regularly with them for updates. If it is a problem with the center, they could end up offering you a retake.
Senior Manager
Senior Manager
Send PM
AjiteshArun wrote:
Yashkumar wrote:
Yashkumar wrote:

That's why I asked which center you went to. There is some ongoing issue with pretty much all the Bangalore centers. This could also be something to do with your exam specifically, but I think it's something to do with the center. They've already shut the Koramangala center down, and some of my students have been asked (by Pearson) to reschedule exams scheduled to be taken at the Pearson center in August. I don't think you'll be able to do much about this, apart from following up regularly with them for updates. If it is a problem with the center, they could end up offering you a retake.

Hi Ajitesh,

Can you throw some light on issues with Bangalore centre.
I've got my official score after following up with GMAC. I'm planning a retake soon. Any issue with Bangalore centres?
GMAT Club Legend
GMAT Club Legend
GMAT Focus 1:
715 Q83 V90 DI83
Send PM
Kudos
Expert Reply
Yashkumar wrote:
Hi Ajitesh,

I've got my official score after following up with GMAC. I'm planning a retake soon. Any issue with Bangalore centres?
Not sure exactly what is going on, but one center has gone offline entirely, and the other had a series of forced cancellations. They've opened a new one in Brookefield, so that should take some of the scheduling pressure off.

All the best for your retake!
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 2 [0]
Given Kudos: 0
Schools: ISB '20
GMAT 1: 690 Q46 V38
GPA: 3.3
WE:Consulting (Accounting)
Send PM
AjiteshArun wrote:
Yashkumar wrote:
Hi Ajitesh,

Not sure exactly what is going on, but one center has gone offline entirely, and the other had a series of forced cancellations. They've opened a new one in Brookefield, so that should take some of the scheduling pressure off.

All the best for your retake!

I have my 2 cents to add here. The brookfield test center is one of the badly managed test centers, I gave my exam there on the 5th August. There were constructions going on in the floor above and hence, there was noise. It looked like an old center, not a new one. Also, small things like maintaining timings, maintaining silence weren't up to the mark. Not a recommended center per my experience.

Regards
Shiva Agrawal
Target Test Prep Representative
Affiliations: Target Test Prep
Own Kudos [?]: 22044 [0]
Given Kudos: 283
Send PM
Expert Reply
Hi GoodGuy,

Did GMAC indicate why your initial GMAT score was put on hold?

Also, what is the date of your upcoming GMAT? Do you need any advice regarding your study plan?
GMAT Club Bot