[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 881: Undefined array key "c_ss"
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 890: Undefined array key "328_school_count"
IIM Kozhikode PGP - BL 2024-25 Batch : IIM Group Discussions - Page 8
Last visit was: 25 Jul 2024, 08:56 It is currently 25 Jul 2024, 08:56
Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 1 [1]
Given Kudos: 15
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 1 [0]
Given Kudos: 1
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Given Kudos: 6
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Re: IIM Kozhikode PGP - BL 2024-25 Batch [#permalink]
Hi, Can you pls help in accessing my academic profile and share genuine feedback. 10th - 10 CGPA, 12th - 84%, Graduation - 90%. I have worked for 3 yr and 9 months in Tvs Motor company as Customer experience Manager. I have participated in 3 go karting events ( Formula 9, BFKCT 1 & 2) and secured positions in various category at state level.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 8 [0]
Send PM
Anybody got shortlist for stage 2 in phase 1?
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 2 [0]
Send PM
beauty207 wrote:

­Nothing yet. Please revert if someone receives or gets to know anything.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 2 [0]
Send PM
pawzitv wrote:
beauty207 wrote:

­Nothing yet. Please revert if someone receives or gets to know anything.

I talked to them on their helpline number. They said, they will send the communications by today evening. All the best!

­
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 8 [0]
Send PM
pawzitv wrote:
Nothing yet. Please revert if someone receives or gets to know anything.

Stage 2 details is updated on the dashboard now
Experts' Global Representative
Own Kudos [?]: 303 [0]
Send PM
Expert Reply

tshilpi031 wrote:
Hi, Can you pls help in accessing my academic profile and share genuine feedback. 10th - 10 CGPA, 12th - 84%, Graduation - 90%. I have worked for 3 yr and 9 months in Tvs Motor company as Customer experience Manager. I have participated in 3 go karting events ( Formula 9, BFKCT 1 & 2) and secured positions in various category at state level.

­Hello tshilpi031,

Hope this finds you well.

Certain crucial details are absent from your profile - for instance the details of your academic institution, the degree, your achievements at work, and other extra-curricular details. Besides, what are your career goals. 

Most importantly, what is the score you are applying with?

Detailed inputs will be needed for us to provide you with an understanding of your chances.

Thanks.

All the best!
Senior Manager
Senior Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 91 [0]
Given Kudos: 30
Concentration: Finance, General Management
GMAT 1: 750 Q51 V42
GPA: 3.1
WE:Project Management (Energy and Utilities)
Send PM

tshilpi031 wrote:

­Hi! You will have to share details about your work experience to get a thorough evaluation. At an overall level your work experience seems to be pretty good and coming from a tech background I believe you can highlight some great stories from your work experience which showcase your leadership traits or the key initiatives you took and how it positively impacted the organization.

The extracurriculars are good as well and are worth highlighting since you have secured positions at state level.

You should also highlight your short-term and long-term goals and how IIMK PGP-BL will help you achieve those.

Now, all of these things need to be captured really well in your two essays (including optional essays) as well as your interviews.

We have 50+ mentors from different business schools on our platform IvyCrackers and few of them are on admissions interview panel of different universities. You can book a complimentary 30-mins call with us and one of the interview panelists will evaluate your profile in detail. In this call, we will delve deep into your profile, help you build an overall strategy for your essays, and answer any questions you have about the MBA program. ­

Senior Manager
Senior Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 91 [0]
Given Kudos: 30
Concentration: Finance, General Management
GMAT 1: 750 Q51 V42
GPA: 3.1
WE:Project Management (Energy and Utilities)
Send PM
tshilpi031 wrote:
Hi, Can anyone guide me on how to write the essays asked in application form and also is it better to apply with only 76 percentile cat score or write GMAT, score better percentile and apply in R2 or R3

­Hi! If you feel that you can improve your score to 635~655 then it's worth taking a second shot and then apply in R2. We won't suggest R3.
Experts' Global Representative
Own Kudos [?]: 303 [0]
Send PM
Expert Reply

tshilpi031 wrote:
Hi, Can anyone guide me on how to write the essays asked in application form and also is it better to apply with only 76 percentile cat score or write GMAT, score better percentile and apply in R2 or R3

­
Hello tshilpi031,

Hope this finds you well.

The CAT percentile is low; you should write the GMAT and apply in R2. R3 would be late and chances of making it would seriously diminish.

All the best!
Intern
Intern
Given Kudos: 2
Send PM
Hi, We have the option to attach link in the alternative resume essay for stage 2, Anyone have any idea if we can use the link to attach the pdf of our resume essay?
Intern
Intern
Given Kudos: 0
Send PM
Hello Potential Candidates,
At WisTru, we specialize in providing admissions consulting services for top B-Schools. Our team is dedicated to assisting candidates with profile evaluation and development, crafting compelling essays, and aligning their purpose with their goals. To learn more, please feel free to reach out to us at wistruu@gmail.com & https://gmatclub.com/chat: 9705131648.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 3 [0]
Given Kudos: 111
GMAT 1: 550 Q40 V30
Send PM
Anyone planning to take GMAT recently so that apply for round 1 or round 2?
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 18 [0]
Given Kudos: 134
Schools: IIMC
GMAT Focus 1:
635 Q88 V79 DI77
GPA: 7.98
Send PM
­Hi

I saw a reply saying that 535 in GMAT Focus is equivalent to a 515 in GMAT Classic. Please don't get the wrong idea. A 535 in GMAT Focus is equivalent to a 560 or 570 in GMAT Classic, depending on your percentile.
Here is the detailed score analysis from GMAC itself: https://www.mba.com/exams/gmat-exam/scores/understanding-your-score

Thanks
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 18 [0]
Given Kudos: 134
Schools: IIMC
GMAT Focus 1:
635 Q88 V79 DI77
GPA: 7.98
Send PM
Ayandu wrote:
I don’t think lowest score is mention in their website. Also it depends on ur backgroud and other factors. Also 535 = 515(GMAT classic) which is very low for any background. If you are any chance IT & engineer , please target above atleast 655+. As per me, the min GMAT score needed is 565+ for any background to atleast consider ur application.

­Sorry but you are wrong here. Please check the score analysis: https://www.mba.com/exams/gmat-exam/scores/understanding-your-score
A 515 in GMAT Focus is equivalent to a 560 or 570 in GMAT Classic, depending on your percentile.

Thanks
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 5 [0]
Given Kudos: 13
GMAT Focus 1:
645 Q90 V78 DI78
GMAT Focus 2:
645 Q87 V80 DI78
WE:Information Technology (Computer Software)
Send PM
has anyone received any mail post stage 2 essay submission?
Intern
Intern
Given Kudos: 2
Send PM
Rajarshi2109 wrote:
has anyone received any mail post stage 2 essay submission?

No, I havent received any mail
GMAT Club Bot
   1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8