GMAT Question of the Day - Daily to your Mailbox; hard ones only

It is currently 19 Aug 2019, 18:12

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Close

Request Expert Reply

Confirm Cancel

Improving Quant 5 pts

new topic post reply Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  
TAGS:

Hide Tags

Find Similar Topics 
Intern
Intern
Improving Quant 5 pts  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 16 Jul 2019, 18:51
Hello all,

Took a diagnostic and got a 40 on quant. Obviously want to get that higher, maybe a 45 to begin with, so wanted to know if that’s considered a big jump or doable? Is that most likely just a handful of questions more right on the exam? Trying to gauge how much effort is needed so I can plan accordingly. Thanks in advance!

Posted from my mobile device
Intern
Intern
B
Re: Improving Quant 5 pts  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 17 Jul 2019, 01:27
It is not a big jump. I know I am in a different boat to you because highest GMAT quant score I got was 39 and I had taken the test a month before and had a 29. I noticed that I understood the foundation quite well but I usually made very silly mistakes and I was impatient. relax when taking the exam, try and be as accurate as possible in the first few questions and most IMPORTANTLY believe that you can do it.

I realized that once I realized I was actually good and that I could obtain a high score, my scores improved significantly.
Then again, I am a very optimistic person but I work hard to ensure that the optimism is reflected.

So I'm retaking the GMAT again as my CAT tests have shown an improvement in the 40's. Good luck!
GMAT Club Bot
Re: Improving Quant 5 pts   [#permalink] 17 Jul 2019, 01:27

Improving Quant 5 pts

new topic post reply Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics