Last visit was: 23 Apr 2024, 12:31 It is currently 23 Apr 2024, 12:31

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
Manager
Manager
Affiliations: Chartered Engineer
Own Kudos [?]: 178 [0]
Given Kudos: 19
Concentration: General Management, Leadership
Schools: INSEAD - Class of 2013
WE:Business Development (Energy and Utilities)
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: [0]
Given Kudos: 0
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 5 [0]
GPA: 3.8
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 1 [0]
Send PM
Re: INSEAD 2013 JAN - Calling All Applicants [#permalink]
Hi guys,

Congratulations to everyone who has made it to INSEAD. I'm a R1 applicant as well for the Jan-13 intake and a late entrant to this forum. Today has been a stressful day in anticipation of the elusive admissions call from INSEAD, but I hope not for too long..:-)

Has anybody from the UK got an admit?
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 12 [0]
GMAT 1: 750 Q50 V41
Send PM
So any of the admits received the official email? I somehow did not hear or ask where my starting campus is and I would like to get a clarification from the email~~~

Plus, the admission official also asked me to send my original transcript. Anyone has an idea what to sent?

Since I am from China, my transcript, college graduation certificate etc are all in Chinese. I have English translations done by a local Notary office in my city. So the original transcript meat:

1) My paper-based original transcript and college graduation certificate with chops and stuff (INSEAD would send me back those later right? Cuz I have only got one original files) + Paper-based original translation files done by the notary office

or

2) A paper-based copy of my original transcript and college graduation certificate + Paper-based original translation files done by the notary office???

I will try ask my co-ordinator too....

vidhansrivastava wrote:
Great going everyone..congrats to all admitted so far and good luck to those waiting in line (hopefully, like myself)... :-)

Since this wait is excruciating, I'm trying to figure out if the admits are being sent in any order - location, last names etc...any thoughts?

Hey,

I am based in China and my last name starts with 'Z'... Co-ordinator: MAHE Valerie

I submitted my package on the day of the deadline and surprisingly I was among the first few ppl who received my interview invites 9 days before the invites notification deadline.

Now I am also among the first few ones who received the admission call. So I am puzzled as to if there ever exists any admission order......

Ppl have been speculating this mysterious order for years and I have never seen any conclusion being drawn.
Intern
Intern
Concentration: Strategy, Technology
GPA: 3.76
WE:Information Technology (Other)
Send PM
judal wrote:
So any of the admits received the official email? I somehow did not hear or ask where my starting campus is and I would like to get a clarification from the email~~~

Plus, the admission official also asked me to send my original transcript. Anyone has an idea what to sent?

Since I am from China, my transcript, college graduation certificate etc are all in Chinese. I have English translations done by a local Notary office in my city. So the original transcript meat:

1) My paper-based original transcript and college graduation certificate with chops and stuff (INSEAD would send me back those later right? Cuz I have only got one original files) + Paper-based original translation files done by the notary office

or

2) A paper-based copy of my original transcript and college graduation certificate + Paper-based original translation files done by the notary office???

I will try ask my co-ordinator too....

vidhansrivastava wrote:
Great going everyone..congrats to all admitted so far and good luck to those waiting in line (hopefully, like myself)... :-)

Since this wait is excruciating, I'm trying to figure out if the admits are being sent in any order - location, last names etc...any thoughts?

Hey,

I am based in China and my last name starts with 'Z'... Co-ordinator: MAHE Valerie

I submitted my package on the day of the deadline and surprisingly I was among the first few ppl who received my interview invites 9 days before the invites notification deadline.

Now I am also among the first few ones who received the admission call. So I am puzzled as to if there ever exists any admission order......

Ppl have been speculating this mysterious order for years and I have never seen any conclusion being drawn.

Thanks! I know the ordering is a big mystery and to add to it, I too got my interview invite 9 days prior to the deadline and completed my interviews by May 31st. So by that, I am getting inclined to hear a ding...anyhow too much speculation won't help. Just another 3 days to go..

Cheers
Intern
Intern
Schools:Insead
Send PM
Guys,

I'm in! Starting here in Singapore. Just got a call.

Congrats to all admitted and good luck to the ones still waiting.
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Hi everyone,

I've been a phantom reader till now. Just got the admittance call as well. Coordinator JS. Based in and starting in Singapore.

If there are any R2 or R3's keeping track of this thread and have questions about the process, I'll be glad to help. Consider it part of my contribution back.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 2 [0]
Given Kudos: 2
WE:Consulting (Consulting)
Send PM
Can the people who got admitted post their GMAT stats? Would be great to see the range of scores!
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 15 [0]
Given Kudos: 19
Send PM
jay4den wrote:
pg01 wrote:
akinakbiyik wrote:
Anybody received confirmation mail for their round-2 application regarding their application complete and will be reviewing for r2.. ?

i got a confirmation mail for round 2 about 3 hours back.

Same here...got confirmation some hours ago "Thank you very much for applying to the INSEAD MBA Programme. I am pleased to inform you that I have received your application and will be your primary contact during the Admissions Process. I have checked the details of your submitted application material and I am happy to confirm your file is now complete and ready to be reviewed for Round 2 on the January 2013 intake.

I got mine yesterday.
Intern
Intern
Send PM
I got my admittance call yesterday from Valerie Mahe (I'm London-based).

(GMAT 690)
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 9 [0]
GMAT 1: 740 Q50 V41
Send PM
A Singapore based friend is through to the Sing campus
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 2 [0]
Schools:INSEAD
Send PM
I've received an email from AN that I am offered a place in the class "starting in both campuses". Trying to clarify now what it means.

My best wishes to all applicants and students!

Ukraine/710/29/Consultant
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Hey Guys, Just got the mail from Ramos Isabelle notifying the INSEAD FINAL DECISION.Details of log in in MBA Connect will be mailed shortly.
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 11 [0]
Given Kudos: 17
Concentration: Economics, Social Entrepreneurship
Send PM
I'm in... Starting in Singy on the 7th of January... Congrats to all the admits. Those still waiting.. Hang on.. Those dinged, it's not the end of the world.. Refocus your energy somewhere else..
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 4 [0]
Send PM
Speaking of which, can DINGERS come out and tell us? I can't believe that everybody is getting admitted. I only hope that I can share my DING if the time comes. I gotta ask where did this word "ding" come from, I've never heard of it until I applied to INSEAD and was on this forum.
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Congratulations Patcheko by the way
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Waitlisted.... :(
"Thank you for showing your interest in INSEAD by applying to the MBA Programme. The Admissions Committee has reviewed all the elements of your application and whilst the Committee appreciates the many merits of your file, we cannot offer you a confirmed place at this stage. We would therefore like to offer you a place on the waitlist for the December 2013 Class."
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Sorry man, I wonder why they can't put you on the waitlist for January intake. Just got it. That's the same class :-)

Originally posted by Bicklybloop on 27 Jun 2012, 07:57.
Last edited by Bicklybloop on 27 Jun 2012, 08:16, edited 1 time in total.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 7 [0]
GMAT 1: 680 Q45 V38
GPA: 3.89
WE:General Management (Consulting)
Send PM
Waitlisted here too, was expecting it as I was one of the first to be notified for interviews and to complete them (May 27). Its not all bad eduardoc :) still means we have a chance...
GMAT Club Bot
   1  ...  12   13   14   15   16   17   18  ...  43   
Moderators:
GMAT Club Verbal Expert
6917 posts
GMAT Club Verbal Expert
238 posts