Last visit was: 29 Apr 2024, 09:52 It is currently 29 Apr 2024, 09:52

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 1 [1]
Given Kudos: 3
Send PM
GMAT Club Legend
GMAT Club Legend
Own Kudos [?]: 4101 [1]
Given Kudos: 242
Concentration: Sustainability, Marketing
GMAT Focus 1:
545 Q79 V79 DI73
GPA: 4
WE:Marketing (Energy and Utilities)
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 1 [0]
Given Kudos: 3
Send PM
Admission Consultant
Own Kudos [?]: 73 [0]
Given Kudos: 4
Send PM
Re: Is there any disadvantage in applying in round 3 of IIM K PGP BL? [#permalink]
Expert Reply
IIMK PGP BL and IIMU DEM accept GMAT online scores.

As for IIMK PGP BL - you can register for the IIM Kozhikode PGP BL QnA with admissions team . Its scheduled for tomorrow.

PH96100 wrote:
Thank you so much for your reply.

I have 3+ years of experience and currently I am on a career break, preparing for bschool entrance exams. I took the gmat online/at home.
Does IIM K PGP BL and IIM Udaipur DEM accept the at home scores and is there anything like they only accept working professionals for these courses? I couldnt find anything regarding this on their website. Kindly provide any information on this.

Thank you!
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 12 [1]
Given Kudos: 16
Concentration: Strategy, Marketing
GMAT 1: 710 Q49 V38
GPA: 3.58
WE:Engineering (Manufacturing)
Send PM
Is there any disadvantage in applying in round 3 of IIM K PGP BL? [#permalink]
Kudos
Hi Abhijeet,
Your chances of getting selected to PGP-BL at IIM-K has nothing to do with the round in which you apply. However, many people who got selected to the program in round 1 will leave it for another program, i.e. IIM-A/B/C or ISB but won't reject it till the last minute. Therefore, you'll see more people in the 'Waitlist' who applied for round-3 rather than round-1. But in the end, if you can make it to the waitlist till 25, you'll surely get a confirmed seat.
Feel free to connect for any more help.
-Arvind
(P.S. I appeared for interview at IIM-B, IIM-C, IIM-K (All round 3), ISB (round 2) & XLRI (round 2) and chose to come to ISB)
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 2 [0]
Given Kudos: 0
Send PM
Re: Is there any disadvantage in applying in round 3 of IIM K PGP BL? [#permalink]
People who want to join PGP-BL admit group for 2024-25, PM or Whatspp on 7352533379

Posted from my mobile device
GMAT Club Bot