[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 881: Undefined array key "c_ss"
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 890: Undefined array key "243_school_count"
Ivey MBA 2023 intake (Class of 2024) : Ivey (Western)
Last visit was: 26 Jul 2024, 17:50 It is currently 26 Jul 2024, 17:50
Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
Current Student
Own Kudos [?]: 6 [6]
Given Kudos: 4
GMAT 1: 690 Q49 V35
GPA: 3.73
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 8 [5]
Given Kudos: 6
Concentration: Strategy, Healthcare
GMAT 1: 650 Q45 V35
WE:Consulting (Consulting)
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 5 [1]
Given Kudos: 7
Send PM
Current Student
Own Kudos [?]: 1 [1]
Given Kudos: 5
Schools: Sauder (A)
GPA: 3.9
Send PM
Re: Ivey MBA 2023 intake (Class of 2024) [#permalink]
Kudos
Yes, I would appreciate a debrief link here. Thank you!

Posted from my mobile device
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 8 [1]
Given Kudos: 6
Concentration: Strategy, Healthcare
GMAT 1: 650 Q45 V35
WE:Consulting (Consulting)
Send PM
Kudos
kASHISH2709 wrote:
Hi congratulations :) Please share your interview experience and also the time line of your application process- Application submission to getting an admit call

I have put up a debrief. I think the time line question is difficult to answer as it's dependent on a lot of things, including luck and your own schedule.

I think the school reached out to schedule an interview within a few days of me submitting my application on the portal. I think they evaluate these applications as they come in so are able to quickly make a go/no-go decision on a candidate.

Once the school reaches out, I believe when you actually do your interview depends on both their availability or your availability too. So you could be doing your interview in the next day or you might do it 2 weeks later, who knows.

After that, I think the admissions committee meet on a periodic basis, during which they review your application (as well as that of other candidates at that phase of the process). I am not sure how often they meet, but for example if you do your interview 1 day before they meet, you might be able to get your acceptance call within a couple of days of your interview, or if you have done your interview 1 day after the adcom meeting, you might have to wait 2 weeks to find out if you've gotten in or not.

All depends on a variety of factors, is my understanding. Would focus on controlling what you can control - which is the quality of your application and the level of preparation you bring into the interview. As mentioned in my debrief, in the interview, prepare for having to justify some of your comments/choices. The school won't let you slide with a wishy washy answer, and often are trying to understand your thought processes in some detail. I suspect this is done in order to filter out people who would not be appropriate for the case method.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 5 [0]
Send PM
Hi TonyTwoTone, Thank you so much for this information.I must say your well crafted reply has somehow managed to calm my nerves.I truly appreciate it
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 3 [1]
Send PM
Kudos
Hi all, I've been admitted and will be attending the MBA program in 2023! Looking forward to connect with you and happy to answer any questions :)
Current Student
Own Kudos [?]: 1 [0]
Send PM
pulkitverma02 wrote:
Hi all, I've been admitted and will be attending the MBA program in 2023! Looking forward to connect with you and happy to answer any questions :)

I Pulkit, can you please post your debrief and a little bit about your profile and GMAT score.
Also, how was the interview?

Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 3 [1]
Send PM
Kudos
amitupreti wrote:
pulkitverma02 wrote:

I Pulkit, can you please post your debrief and a little bit about your profile and GMAT score.

Hey!
I have 6+ years of advisory experience with a big 4 firm. Don't worry too much about the GMAT score. They want to see if you'll be a good fit for the MBA program.

My interview was very conversational and the interviewer made me very comfortable. You can expect a lot of behavioral questions, so it'll be helpful to be prepared to answer for several situations that you faced in your professional/personal life and how you dealt with them. Just be yourself and show your interest in the school. Confidence is key and do not be afraid to ask questions to the interviewer. Hope this helps! All the best!
Current Student
Send PM
pulkitverma02 wrote:
amitupreti wrote:
pulkitverma02 wrote:

Hey!
I have 6+ years of advisory experience with a big 4 firm. Don't worry too much about the GMAT score. They want to see if you'll be a good fit for the MBA program.

My interview was very conversational and the interviewer made me very comfortable. You can expect a lot of behavioral questions, so it'll be helpful to be prepared to answer for several situations that you faced in your professional/personal life and how you dealt with them. Just be yourself and show your interest in the school. Confidence is key and do not be afraid to ask questions to the interviewer. Hope this helps! All the best!

Thank you, for the prompt response. Can you please tell me how long did the whole process take ? Also, did you get any scholarships?
Thanks again!! And congratulations!!
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 3 [0]
Send PM
Quote:
Thank you, for the prompt response. Can you please tell me how long did the whole process take ? Also, did you get any scholarships?

I think TonyTwoTone has explained all the details of the admissions timeline in this thread. Ivey has rolling admissions. If they like your profile, you should expect an interview invite within a week or so (I got invited a day after I had submitted my application). Final decision also takes about a couple of weeks. And yes, I got a scholarship.
Current Student
Send PM
pulkitverma02 wrote:
Quote:

I think TonyTwoTone has explained all the details of the admissions timeline in this thread. Ivey has rolling admissions. If they like your profile, you should expect an interview invite within a week or so (I got invited a day after I had submitted my application). Final decision also takes about a couple of weeks. And yes, I got a scholarship.

Thanks again! Well, in that case, I'm pretty sure they don't like my profile because it has been almost 10 days since I submitted my application and the status in their portal hasn't changed at all. It changed from "submitted" to "application under review" a few ago and that is it.

Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 3 [2]
Given Kudos: 19
Schools: Ivey '24 (M$)
GMAT 1: 700 Q50 V34
Send PM
Kudos
Hey Guys, I got accepted to the class of 2024.

Applied: 10 April
Interview invite: 12 April
Interview held: 29 April
Offer received: 11 May

If you are a prospective candidate and have any questions, feel free to ask. Would be more than happy to help. :)

#latepost
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 0 [0]
Given Kudos: 1
Send PM
I applied on May 10. Interviewed on May 18. Haven't heard back yet!

Fingers crossed :)
Current Student
Own Kudos [?]: 6 [0]
Given Kudos: 13
GMAT 1: 640 Q48 V29
GPA: 3.15
WE:Information Technology (Consulting)
Send PM
Can anyone please help me with Kira ASSESSMENT questions

Intern
Intern
Send PM
uditgopalka wrote:

For the final interview?
Current Student
Send PM
prashbalaji93 wrote:
uditgopalka wrote:

For the final interview?

the one we receive for initial review
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 3 [0]
Given Kudos: 19
Schools: Ivey '24 (M$)
GMAT 1: 700 Q50 V34
Send PM
uditgopalka wrote:
prashbalaji93 wrote:
uditgopalka wrote:

For the final interview?

You can refer this link. I used it for my prep.
Intern
Intern
Send PM
uditgopalka wrote:
prashbalaji93 wrote:
uditgopalka wrote:

For the final interview?

I submitted my application on May 10 and that's when I did my KIRA interview too. I don't remember the second question but the first one was- What is your greatest weakness and what have you done to overcome it?
Current Student
Send PM
What is the format? 2 video questions and 1 written?
what is the time provided

prashbalaji93 wrote:
uditgopalka wrote:

I submitted my application on May 10 and that's when I did my KIRA interview too. I don't remember the second question but the first one was- What is your greatest weakness and what have you done to overcome it?
GMAT Club Bot
 1   2   3   4   5   6