It is currently 21 Aug 2017, 12:44

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Close

Request Expert Reply

Confirm Cancel

Events & Promotions

Events & Promotions in June
Open Detailed Calendar

Kelley Online MBA Program: Calling all applicants (2017 Intake)

new topic post reply Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  
Expert Post
MBA Section Director
G
Affiliations: GMAT Club

Kudos [?]: 3523 [0], given: 2393

City: Pune
GMAT 1: 680 Q49 V34
GPA: 3.4
WE: Business Development (Manufacturing)
GMAT ToolKit User Premium Member
Kelley Online MBA Program: Calling all applicants (2017 Intake) [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 28 Aug 2016, 23:55

Every Wednesday: Meet MBA Experts in Chat Room and Ask Your Most-Pressing MBA Admission Questions to them in a Live Chat.

Must Read Forum Topics Before You Kick Off Your MBA Application

New GMAT Club Decision Tracker - Real Time Decision Updates

Expert Post
MBA Section Director
G

Re: Kelley Online MBA Program: Calling all applicants (2017 Intake) [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 28 Aug 2016, 23:57
Welcome to everyone applying to Kelley Online MBA program! Use this platform to know each-other, build network, exchange ideas/information, discuss application strategies, share interview /school visit experiences, and boost one-another's morale to face the tough admission process.

Good luck to all!

Every Wednesday: Meet MBA Experts in Chat Room and Ask Your Most-Pressing MBA Admission Questions to them in a Live Chat.

Expert Post
MBA Section Director
G

Re: Kelley Online MBA Program: Calling all applicants (2017 Intake) [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 28 Aug 2016, 23:58

Expert Post
MBA Section Director
G

Show Tags

New post 28 Aug 2016, 23:59

Intern
Intern

Kudos [?]: 5 [0], given: 44

Concentration: Healthcare, Strategy
GPA: 3.89
WE: Engineering (Health Care)
Reviews Badge

Show Tags

New post 05 Sep 2016, 17:18
Hello,
I will be applying for Evening program for 2017. I am a medical device engineer working in Indianapolis area as a Sr. Product Development engineer. My Profile
GMAT-660
WE-70 months
Masters in Biomedical Engineering (GPA-4.0)
Under Grad GPA- 3.8
I would like to connect with others who are also planning to apply in 2017.

Kudos [?]: 5 [0], given: 44

Expert Post
MBA Section Director
G

Kelley Online MBA Program: Calling all applicants (2017 Intake) [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 23 Oct 2016, 13:44
Param23 wrote:
Hello,
I will be applying for Evening program for 2017. I am a medical device engineer working in Indianapolis area as a Sr. Product Development engineer. My Profile
GMAT-660
WE-70 months
Masters in Biomedical Engineering (GPA-4.0)
Under Grad GPA- 3.8
I would like to connect with others who are also planning to apply in 2017.

Thanks for opening this thread but I guess you should join the evening MBA discussion instead.... :) kelley-evening-mba-at-indianapolis-calling-all-applicants-2017-intake-223706.html

Expert Post
MBA Section Director
G

Show Tags

New post 23 Oct 2016, 13:49
Guys, I just added the admission deadlines in first post. Hope other applicants will join us here soon.

I request all prospective applicants to add Kelley Online MBA program on your MBA Timeline so that the stats displayed on first post will reflect true picture of application pool.

Attachment:
Kelley_Online.png
Kelley_Online.png [ 65.21 KiB | Viewed 1042 times ]

1 KUDOS received
Current Student

Kudos [?]: 1 [1] , given: 0

Reviews Badge
My Kelley Review [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 26 Nov 2016, 11:12
This post received
KUDOS

Kudos [?]: 1 [1] , given: 0

Intern
Intern
B

Kudos [?]: 9 [0], given: 9

Concentration: Finance
GMAT 1: 690 Q48 V36
GMAT 2: 740 Q50 V40
GPA: 3
WE: Supply Chain Management (Consumer Products)
GMAT ToolKit User

Show Tags

New post 26 Nov 2016, 11:20
Thanks for the review. I'm looking at both part time and online. Just want to understand how networking goes since it is online vs person. I have a new born and looking to move back to the Midwest from texas, so I do like the flexibility of being online.

Posted from my mobile device

Intern
Intern
B

Kudos [?]: 2 [0], given: 0

Concentration: Strategy, Operations
GMAT 1: 660 Q42 V39

Show Tags

New post 03 Feb 2017, 14:34
Hi everyone,

I interviewed yesterday with an admissions director, and he actually told me during the interview that I would be admitted and that I would receive the details the next day. Not sure if that's standard process but I got the official email today. I am in! Received a scholarship as well!

Intern
Intern
B

GMAT ToolKit User

Show Tags

New post 03 Feb 2017, 15:03
stp015 wrote:
Hi everyone,

I interviewed yesterday with an admissions director, and he actually told me during the interview that I would be admitted and that I would receive the details the next day. Not sure if that's standard process but I got the official email today. I am in! Received a scholarship as well!

Congrats! When are you planning to start? How much time do you have until you have to give them am answer?

I see you are in consumer goods too. Where do you work?

Intern
Intern
B

Concentration: Strategy, Operations
GMAT 1: 660 Q42 V39

Show Tags

New post 03 Feb 2017, 15:09
calacro wrote:
stp015 wrote:
Hi everyone,

Congrats! When are you planning to start? How much time do you have until you have to give them am answer?

Thanks! They gave me until 2/17 to decide because their first immersion week is in March, but that timeline won't work for me as I need until at least the end of the month to hear back from other schools. If I end up accepting, I'll probably defer to start in the fall.

I see we're interested in some of the same schools - have you applied already? I'll PM you with details on my work

Intern
Intern
B

GMAT ToolKit User

Show Tags

New post 03 Feb 2017, 15:40
stp015 wrote:
calacro wrote:
stp015 wrote:
Hi everyone,

Thanks! They gave me until 2/17 to decide because their first immersion week is in March, but that timeline won't work for me as I need until at least the end of the month to hear back from other schools. If I end up accepting, I'll probably defer to start in the fall.

I see we're interested in some of the same schools - have you applied already? I'll PM you with details on my work

I am working on my essays but I maybe moving back to chicago soon, so waiting for that. I plan to start my MBA in the fall.

As for the other schools, my friend applied to Kellogg and booth PT and got his offer from Kellogg first. He was able to go back to booth to get them to quickly look at his admission so he could choose which school to go to. Maybe a thought for you.

Intern
Intern
B

Kudos [?]: 5 [0], given: 1

Concentration: Strategy, Marketing
GMAT 1: 620 Q42 V34
GPA: 3.9
WE: Engineering (Manufacturing)

Show Tags

New post 06 Jul 2017, 09:43
Hi,
Got accepted in to Kelley Online MBA program to start in Fall 2017, but will defer until Spring 2018 quarter.
GMAT score - 630
Undergrad GPA 3.9
WE~5 years in Project Engineering (Mechanical/Machine Design)

Kudos [?]: 5 [0], given: 1

Re: Kelley Online MBA Program: Calling all applicants (2017 Intake)   [#permalink] 06 Jul 2017, 09:43