Last visit was: 25 Apr 2024, 21:28 It is currently 25 Apr 2024, 21:28

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
SORT BY:
Date
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: [0]
Given Kudos: 0
Schools:Kellogg, Booth
Send PM
Retired Moderator
Status:Accepting donations for the mohater MBA debt repayment fund
Own Kudos [?]: 1148 [0]
Given Kudos: 234
Concentration: Operations, Finance
Schools: Ross '14 (M)
GMAT 1: 710 Q48 V38
GPA: 3.54
WE:Accounting (Manufacturing)
Send PM
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 867 [0]
Given Kudos: 6
 Q49  V39
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 21 [0]
Given Kudos: 12
Send PM
Re: Knowing club members - Introduce Yourself here [#permalink]
Hi, My name is Nickesha i have a B.A. in Management studies, my husband and i operate a Real Estate company in Jamaica W.I. i want to do my masters in Canada ( currently looking at universities- would welcome suggestions). i am very good at verbal but horrible at maths, luckly i found the Gmat club on Google and i have learnt a lot. my desired score is over 700. currently i am waaaaaaaay below that. i want to get my Q to about 42 and V to 50.

[i]With God all things are possible [/i]:)
Current Student
Own Kudos [?]: 483 [0]
Given Kudos: 22
Schools:SSE
 Q47  V39
Send PM
Hi everyone,

my name is Salva and I am from Barcelona. I'm on the last year of my degree in Advertising and Public Relations and will be applying for a MiM in early 2010.

Probably I'm in the worst possible scenario to take the GMAT, since I left maths a long time ago and English is not my mother tongue. However I have a more or less strong English command (I'll beat Proficiency in December) and one of my hobbies is computer programming, which is not so far from maths.

I aim to score around 720-740, and among the BSchools which I pretend to apply there are LBS, SSE and LSE. I want to focus my career in Management Consultancy.

This forum promises to be very helpful for my preparation and to contain very reliable information, I'll try to collaborate in everything I can.
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Hey!

I am a Swede temporarily studying and working in the US. I really appreciate all the work you guys have put up to create this wonderful resource. I have been reading the forum for a couple of weeks without registering, but now that I received my study material I want to start contributing to the community.

I am still studying towards a masters degree in industrial engineering and management and got the opportunity to take the second year at UCLA Anderson MBA-program for free (without getting the degree). That made me consider a Ph D in finance, so now I'm working part-time, studying for the GMAT and CFA I.
Intern
Intern
Concentration: Accounting
Schools:USC, BC, UF, UIUC
Send PM
Hey all,

I am from Chicago and go to school in the Midwest. I will be applying for my MSA (Masters of Science in Accounting) for the Fall of 2010. I am aiming for a 650+ on the GMAT (taking it early October), and I am looking to apply to USC, UF, UIUC, and BC. After my MSA I hope to sit for the CPA exam!!
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 45 [0]
Send PM
Hey everyone,

Senior here at a canadian university, I have big dreams to attend an elite american institution so I thought i'd get a nice start on prep and build my gmat knowledge base as early as I could. I would just like to say that the posts on this board are very impressive, pure quality.

Cheers!
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 164 [0]
Given Kudos: 12
Concentration: Finance
Schools:NUS, NTU, SMU, AGSM, Melbourne School of Business
 Q39  V28
Send PM
Hello everyone,

I am new to this forum. I have visited various forums and always been a silent spectator. But after visiting this site, I decided to be active on this one. The positive vibe could be seen all over the forums & all the help shared is great. I am here to re-shape my GMAT strategies and develop my weak areas. And I am sure the site will help me.

Excellent work done here, guys.

Cheers,
Nikhil.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 1 [0]
Given Kudos: 1
Send PM
I am Pradeep and targeting ISB this year. Will appear for Test in September 09. This site will rejuvenate my study, I am sure.
Founder
Founder
Own Kudos [?]: 72888 [0]
Given Kudos: 18868
GMAT 1: 750 Q49 V42
GPA: 3
Send PM
Expert Reply
Welcome to GMAT Club guys! Look forward to having you around.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 5 [0]
Send PM
What's Up Everyone,

I work as a marketing analyst for a CPG Manufacturer; I've been getting the itch for business school after a few years of work experience. I work 55-60 hrs/wk and try to hit the gym regularly, so my conquest of the GMAT will be very interesting. Hopefully, I will find some motivation here at GMAT Club.
Retired Moderator
Own Kudos [?]: 1227 [0]
Given Kudos: 37
Schools:University of Virginia
Send PM
Hi all, my name is Paul and I've been working at a biotech/pharmaceutical company for about a year and a half now, in the field of Operations. I graduated from University of California, San Diego, with a BS in Human Biology. Thinking to go in the medical field, but fate has turned my career 180 degrees around and now here I am. I've discovered this forum and have been a spectator for a few weeks before I registered and started providing my own insights. I'm in no rush to take my GMAT, though my goal is to take it sometime the end of next year (2010). I'm going to study extremely hard for my GMAT to make up for my mediocre GPA. My goal, like most people's, is 700+. I will be providing my thoughts and supports, as well as studying tips as I journey through my own on this forum.
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Hi everyone,

My name is jon and I work for a hedgefund in chicago as a developer (both front-end/back-end apps and strategies). I took the GMAT in November 08, hoping to get into Booth or Kellogg's Part-Time program but got Dingd from both schools. My parents are originally Indian, but I was born/raised in Chicago...hence I'm in the common IT/Indian/Male group -- unfortunately for me. I got a 680 on the test and am now looking to retake the test. I fully *feel* like I can get a GMAT score of 700-720. I found this linking searching for strategies on retaking the gmat. Looks like an excellent forum and I hope to contribute fully over the course of the next couple of months. I'd like to take the test in Mid/End October.

Regards,
phyzfer
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Hi guys,

I graduated from Fisher college at Ohio State 4 years ago. I've been studying for the GMAT for about a month now and also have been lurking on the forums. I must say you guys have a deep pool of knowledge here; I've been finding lots and lots of useful info that will help my study.

I plan to take the GMAT in 30 days, aiming for a 700+ score. I took the GMAT 5 years ago and scored 680 so I hope it's feasible. I'm Asian but math is killing me right now... so I'm looking forward to seeing all the advises I can get from you guys.
Intern
Intern
Send PM
hi everyonge:

I am gabrielle and I've been working for 4 years. I've been studying for the GMAT for about a month.I plan to take the GMAT in Sep. aiming for a 730 score.I found the site last night and i am so happy for the discovery. I've been finding lots and lots of useful info that will help my study.Now, I just feel both the math and verbal are difficult for me , so I'm looking forward to seeing all the advises I can get from you guys.I would like to apply an MBA in this year as possible as I can, but I sill haven't come up with a definite plan to which school.
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 148 [0]
Given Kudos: 13
Send PM
Hi guys! I am Martin and I am preparing for 2010 autumn intake. Currently working on GMAT.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 6 [0]
Given Kudos: 18
Send PM
Hi! I am topcisco, have been working in IT for 8 years. Just started with GMAT.
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Hello there, I am Vic and I am preparing for GMAT now.
Intern
Intern
Given Kudos: 19
Send PM
Hi, this is Jamie, just jumped on my GMAT drive a few days ago. Nice to meet you all.
GMAT Club Bot
   1  ...  14   15   16   17   18   19   20  ...  66