GMAT Question of the Day - Daily to your Mailbox; hard ones only

It is currently 22 Nov 2019, 05:06

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Close

Request Expert Reply

Confirm Cancel

Looking for admission consultants in Delhi. Any leads?

new topic post reply Update application status  
TAGS:

Hide Tags

Find Similar Topics 
Manager
Manager
S
Schools: Oxford "21 (A)
GMAT 1: 690 Q48 V36
CAT Tests
Looking for admission consultants in Delhi. Any leads?  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 29 Jul 2019, 07:06
Hi Everybody!

I'm looking for admission consultants in Delhi (reputed brand/freelancers) who could help me with school selections and essays.

Not really looking for consultants who get you in touch with your target school graduates because I feel they are generally not able to give 100% in your application. (any opinion otherwise is welcomed).

Also, I'm targeting R1 (yeah, kill me. Suggestions welcome), hence, have to start on the same next week onwards.

Please suggest! :) If you have personal experiences, please share the same too!

Thankyou!
P
Premium Member Reviews Badge
Re: Looking for admission consultants in Delhi. Any leads?  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 29 Jul 2019, 07:14
578vishnu wrote:
Hi Everybody!

I'm looking for admission consultants in Delhi (reputed brand/freelancers) who could help me with school selections and essays.

Not really looking for consultants who get you in touch with your target school graduates because I feel they are generally not able to give 100% in your application. (any opinion otherwise is welcomed).

Also, I'm targeting R1 (yeah, kill me. Suggestions welcome), hence, have to start on the same next week onwards.

Thankyou!

Have you tried Jamboree, maine suna h kafi log select karaye hai. But you can also look for international consultants, if you do think that your application is not strong enough
Manager
Manager
S
CAT Tests

Show Tags

New post 29 Jul 2019, 07:21
Businessconquerer wrote:
578vishnu wrote:
Hi Everybody!

Thankyou!

Have you tried Jamboree, maine suna h kafi log select karaye hai. But you can also look for international consultants, if you do think that your application is not strong enough

Thanks for your revert !

I didn't like Jamboree's course structure for GMAT, but ofc doesn't mean their consulting isn't good. Will definitely visit them this week!
P
Premium Member Reviews Badge

Show Tags

New post 29 Jul 2019, 07:26
578vishnu wrote:
Businessconquerer wrote:
578vishnu wrote:
Hi Everybody!

Thankyou!

Thanks for your revert !

I didn't like Jamboree's course structure for GMAT, but ofc doesn't mean their consulting isn't good. Will definitely visit them this week!

Aringo, Admissionado, and so many others are there, Take the premium membership if you got rewards and you'll get discount too.
ISB School Moderator
G
Concentration: Nonprofit, Sustainability
Schools: ISB '21
GMAT 1: 630 Q47 V30
WE: Operations (Non-Profit and Government)
Reviews Badge CAT Tests

Show Tags

New post 29 Jul 2019, 09:04
578vishnu wrote:
Hi Everybody!

Thankyou!

#Following.

You can reach out to Mansie, kindly keep me updated.

https://www.mansiedewan.com/

GMAT Math Book

-I never wanted what I gave up
I never gave up what I wanted-
Founder
Founder
V
GMAT 1: 750 Q49 V42
GPA: 3.5
GMAT ToolKit User Premium Member CAT Tests
Looking for admission consultants in Delhi. Any leads?  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 29 Jul 2019, 19:41
Why in Delhi? I understand asking for wine from Napa or Bordeaux but why does your consultant have to be in Delhi? Most will not meet with you in person .... just FYI. Those who will, will charge extra for in-person meetings.

P.S. Or you mean you want one that's not in the US (i.e. cheap?) :blushing
B
Concentration: Healthcare, International Business
WE: Medicine and Health (Health Care)
CAT Tests

Show Tags

New post 29 Jul 2019, 23:14
578vishnu wrote:
Hi Everybody!

Thankyou!

You may check Knowell Consulting ,which is based in Mumbai.I'm currently using their consulting services and found it to be very good.

Hope it helps.
Manager
Manager
S
CAT Tests

Show Tags

New post 29 Jul 2019, 23:24
bb wrote:
Why in Delhi? I understand asking for wine from Napa or Bordeaux but why does your consultant have to be in Delhi? Most will not meet with you in person .... just FYI. Those who will, will charge extra for in-person meetings.

P.S. Or you mean you want one that's not in the US (i.e. cheap?) :blushing

:tongue_opt2 Thanks for the revert bb , its just that I'm new to this so don't know how education consulting really works. I thought face to face interactions are better, but I guess you're right. Gotta save some $$$ and travelling time.

Thanks for the suggestion!
Re: Looking for admission consultants in Delhi. Any leads?   [#permalink] 29 Jul 2019, 23:24

Looking for admission consultants in Delhi. Any leads?

new topic post reply Update application status  

Moderators: billionaire, Wilch, teleste