GMAT Question of the Day - Daily to your Mailbox; hard ones only

It is currently 15 Oct 2019, 22:58

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Close

Request Expert Reply

Confirm Cancel

MBA Consultants India

  new topic post reply Update application status  
Author Message
Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 26 Jan 2018
Posts: 10
Location: India
GMAT 1: 680 Q49 V34
GPA: 3.5
MBA Consultants India  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 03 Jul 2018, 06:58
Could anyone recommend good MBA consultants in India who can help for admissions to B-Schools?
SVP
SVP
User avatar
D
Joined: 16 Jan 2012
Posts: 1804
Re: MBA Consultants India  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 03 Jul 2018, 10:24
ankitvig wrote:
Could anyone recommend good MBA consultants in India who can help for admissions to B-Schools?


Hi Ankit,

I would be happy to schedule a phone discussion with you to tell you about my team and the admissions help we provide. You can email me at contact@mbadecoder.com

Infact the MBA Decoder team is hosting a webinar on July 5th - you should attend that to learn about the importance of networking in the admissions process. here is the info:

The details are:
Webinar: Smart Networking for B-school Admissions
When: Thursday, July 5, 2018. 9.30 pm- 10.30 pm IST
Guest Presenter: Suds Tirumala, Associate Director, Admissions; Regional Director India & South East Asia, Tuck School of Business.

Register here to participate.
_________________
Namita Garg,
http://www.mbadecoder.com
Contact us at: contact@mbadecoder.com

Ask us for ASSESSING YOUR MBA CHANCES

Totally Invested In Your Success. Therefore, unlimited essay guidance and unlimited communication with you.
Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 05 Jan 2015
Posts: 49
Location: United States
WE: Consulting (Consulting)
GMAT ToolKit User
Re: MBA Consultants India  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 03 Jul 2018, 23:21
Hi,

I am due to give my GMAT by end of July. Currently on break from work. I have two questipons

1. What score should I target for the B-schools mentioned below. I am currently at 660 ?
2. Will I be able to push the applications in time ? I am targeting 2019 intake for the following Bschools

1- ISB- Hyderabad
2. IIM B- EPGP
3. Ivey Business School - Canada
4. Melbourne Business School - Australia
5. Queen's Smith School of Business- Canada

I want to pursue my 2nd MBA (1 yr only) to break into strategy roles. 2nd MBA to specialise in Finance & Strategy.

My Brief Profile-

35 Year Old Male.

I am a Business Consulting specialist with a combined 9 years of multi-industry & multi-disciplinary experience, across Manufacturing, Marketing, Management consulting and Business Research. Experienced in working with various Public & Private-sector companies, NBFCs, Investment banks, private equity firms and diversified family business groups, both in India and abroad. Worked closely with many senior stakeholders from Fortune 500 companies and Indian MSMEs, catering to their various strategic business needs.

My education includes a Mechanical Engineering degree followed by a Master’s degree in business management. With a strong background in engineering and business management I have over the years developed extensive knowledge of market and technology across industries such as Metals & Minerals, Petrochemicals, Oil & Gas, Automotive, Construction, Textile, Food and Media, among others.

I have average Academics-

10th - 63%
12th- 55%
Engg..- 58%
MBA (ICFAI) - 7.24 GPA

Past Experience:
1. Senior Consultant – Business Research & Advisory Gurugram, IN | Apr ‘17 – Jun-2018
A global research, analytics and advisory firm empowering decision makers from financial institutions to make better business decisions


2. [b]Sr. Consultant – Corporate Advisory, Management Consultancy New Delhi, IN| Mar ‘11 – Apr ‘17 . THIS IS WHERE I HAVE SPENT MOST OF MY CAREER


3. Marketing Executive Bangalore, IN| Jul ‘08 – Feb ‘09
CMG are 5 businesses committed to developing creativity by looking for innovative ways to approach business & education


4. Mechanical Engineer Odisha, IN| Jul ‘07 – Jun ‘08
A prominent player in the Indian stainless steel industry and the longest value chain house in the country


Notable Achievements:

1- Management Consulting- Secured double promotion in a span of 2 years & received a Letter of Commendation from the MD for delivering outstanding performance

2- Management Consulting- Received appreciation letter from a global client for spearheading their Vendor-shortlisting activity in India.

Regards,
Ritesh
SVP
SVP
User avatar
D
Joined: 16 Jan 2012
Posts: 1804
Re: MBA Consultants India  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 03 Jul 2018, 23:35
riteshpatnaik wrote:
Hi,

I am due to give my GMAT by end of July. Currently on break from work. I have two questipons

1. What score should I target for the B-schools mentioned below. I am currently at 660 ?
2. Will I be able to push the applications in time ? I am targeting 2019 intake for the following Bschools

1- ISB- Hyderabad
2. IIM B- EPGP
3. Ivey Business School - Canada
4. Melbourne Business School - Australia
5. Queen's Smith School of Business- Canada

I want to pursue my 2nd MBA (1 yr only) to break into strategy roles. 2nd MBA to specialise in Finance & Strategy.

My Brief Profile-

35 Year Old Male.

I am a Business Consulting specialist with a combined 9 years of multi-industry & multi-disciplinary experience, across Manufacturing, Marketing, Management consulting and Business Research. Experienced in working with various Public & Private-sector companies, NBFCs, Investment banks, private equity firms and diversified family business groups, both in India and abroad. Worked closely with many senior stakeholders from Fortune 500 companies and Indian MSMEs, catering to their various strategic business needs.

My education includes a Mechanical Engineering degree followed by a Master’s degree in business management. With a strong background in engineering and business management I have over the years developed extensive knowledge of market and technology across industries such as Metals & Minerals, Petrochemicals, Oil & Gas, Automotive, Construction, Textile, Food and Media, among others.

I have average Academics-

10th - 63%
12th- 55%
Engg..- 58%
MBA (ICFAI) - 7.24 GPA

Past Experience:
1. Senior Consultant – Business Research & Advisory Gurugram, IN | Apr ‘17 – Jun-2018
A global research, analytics and advisory firm empowering decision makers from financial institutions to make better business decisions


2. [b]Sr. Consultant – Corporate Advisory, Management Consultancy New Delhi, IN| Mar ‘11 – Apr ‘17 . THIS IS WHERE I HAVE SPENT MOST OF MY CAREER


3. Marketing Executive Bangalore, IN| Jul ‘08 – Feb ‘09
CMG are 5 businesses committed to developing creativity by looking for innovative ways to approach business & education


4. Mechanical Engineer Odisha, IN| Jul ‘07 – Jun ‘08
A prominent player in the Indian stainless steel industry and the longest value chain house in the country


Notable Achievements:

1- Management Consulting- Secured double promotion in a span of 2 years & received a Letter of Commendation from the MD for delivering outstanding performance

2- Management Consulting- Received appreciation letter from a global client for spearheading their Vendor-shortlisting activity in India.

Regards,
Ritesh


Hi Ritesh,

GMAT prep and application writing will take discipline. If you follow a strict schedule, you can apply and retake GMAT. You are at a break from work (hopefully not quit), which will give you ample time to work upon both these simultaneously. When on break, people tend to prioritsie other tasks over applications. DONT do that.
I will ask you to add IIMA (better score will help) and some European schools maybe (seems like you are targeting Canada and Australia due to their PR) to the mix, European programs are open to senior applicants and if you have to apply with a GMAT of 660, they will be more willing to accept it.
_________________
Namita Garg,
http://www.mbadecoder.com
Contact us at: contact@mbadecoder.com

Ask us for ASSESSING YOUR MBA CHANCES

Totally Invested In Your Success. Therefore, unlimited essay guidance and unlimited communication with you.
Director
Director
User avatar
P
Status: MBA Admissions Coach
Affiliations: one MBA coach
Joined: 18 Apr 2018
Posts: 686
Location: India
Schools: HBS, INSEAD, HEC, ISB, Rotman, IIMA , IIM, EDHEC
GMAT 1: 750 Q50 V42
GPA: 3.75
Re: MBA Consultants India  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 04 Jul 2018, 08:03
Hello @riteshpatnai

I would recommend a 700+ at least for the listed schools.
Though your work ex looks strong and you should have enough stories to tell your achievements and business impact, you should also showcase a compelling need for a second MBA.
Remember that these schools are going to evaluate your profile on admission factors mentioned here.
You will need a spike in at least 3 out of 4- Academics + Work Ex + Diversity + Career Goals.
Now your work ex looks good, but other three are missing (Diversity & Career Goals) or average (Academics)
Diversity can be improved upon by strong extracurricular activities.
Acads can be compensated by a high GMAT score. Indians in general are expected to score high on the GMAT.
And as mentioned you will need to come up with a compelling reason to pursue a second MBA. Your could supplement your research by reading this.
Needless to say you will need to combine these 4 well in your written application to get an admission.
Coming to timelines- a good application takes between 4-8 weeks (depending on your schedule). Most R1 deadlines are mid to end Sept (IIMB is 31 Aug). So though you have time, you don't have the luxury of time. So do not sacrifice quality of application for speed.
Should you have further questions, let me know.

Best
Varun Sharma
+919137133507
Free Profile Review
MBAkarma.com
GMAT Score Predictor
info@mbakarma.com



riteshpatnaik wrote:
Hi,

I am due to give my GMAT by end of July. Currently on break from work. I have two questipons

1. What score should I target for the B-schools mentioned below. I am currently at 660 ?
2. Will I be able to push the applications in time ? I am targeting 2019 intake for the following Bschools

1- ISB- Hyderabad
2. IIM B- EPGP
3. Ivey Business School - Canada
4. Melbourne Business School - Australia
5. Queen's Smith School of Business- Canada

I want to pursue my 2nd MBA (1 yr only) to break into strategy roles. 2nd MBA to specialise in Finance & Strategy.

My Brief Profile-

35 Year Old Male.

I am a Business Consulting specialist with a combined 9 years of multi-industry & multi-disciplinary experience, across Manufacturing, Marketing, Management consulting and Business Research. Experienced in working with various Public & Private-sector companies, NBFCs, Investment banks, private equity firms and diversified family business groups, both in India and abroad. Worked closely with many senior stakeholders from Fortune 500 companies and Indian MSMEs, catering to their various strategic business needs.

My education includes a Mechanical Engineering degree followed by a Master’s degree in business management. With a strong background in engineering and business management I have over the years developed extensive knowledge of market and technology across industries such as Metals & Minerals, Petrochemicals, Oil & Gas, Automotive, Construction, Textile, Food and Media, among others.

I have average Academics-

10th - 63%
12th- 55%
Engg..- 58%
MBA (ICFAI) - 7.24 GPA

Past Experience:
1. Senior Consultant – Business Research & Advisory Gurugram, IN | Apr ‘17 – Jun-2018
A global research, analytics and advisory firm empowering decision makers from financial institutions to make better business decisions


2. [b]Sr. Consultant – Corporate Advisory, Management Consultancy New Delhi, IN| Mar ‘11 – Apr ‘17 . THIS IS WHERE I HAVE SPENT MOST OF MY CAREER


3. Marketing Executive Bangalore, IN| Jul ‘08 – Feb ‘09
CMG are 5 businesses committed to developing creativity by looking for innovative ways to approach business & education


4. Mechanical Engineer Odisha, IN| Jul ‘07 – Jun ‘08
A prominent player in the Indian stainless steel industry and the longest value chain house in the country


Notable Achievements:

1- Management Consulting- Secured double promotion in a span of 2 years & received a Letter of Commendation from the MD for delivering outstanding performance

2- Management Consulting- Received appreciation letter from a global client for spearheading their Vendor-shortlisting activity in India.

Regards,
Ritesh

_________________
Varun Sharma
MBAkarma.com
info (at) MBAkarma (dot) com
Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 05 Jan 2015
Posts: 49
Location: United States
WE: Consulting (Consulting)
GMAT ToolKit User
Re: MBA Consultants India  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 04 Jul 2018, 08:41
Hi Varun,

Thanks for the candid feedback.

Apart from work I do photography. Have been doing it since 2013.. had an opportunity to display one of my clicks at an exhibition in Kolkata and sold it for charity. I am a wildlife enthusiast and travel to tiger parks in India, twice every year for photography opportunities.

The main reason I want to do a 2nd MBA , especially 1 yr ones, is to break into Strategy roles.

My first MBA was into Marketing and as a Management Consultant I did most work related to Market- demand estimation, market forecast and stuff and being an engineer I also did technical work related to technology assessment etc.. Here my work was related to making reports for various institutions and businesses to secure loans for their businesses. So never went into the strategy part where these report recommendations are actually realised or attempted at to be realised at a later part.

Due to an unfortunate incident I had to quit my Management Consulting job and take up a desk based job till date. I wanted to give my GMAT in 2016 Nov but my wife met with an accident and she needed my help for almost a year, so had to put everything on hold.

So the 2nd MBA is purely to break into the Finance + Strategy aspects.

Right now I have decided to take a long break from work. So will get this score part first sorted out by July end and then August first week start on applications.

Also, my engineering I completed in 6 yrs instead of 4yr. My father's businesses went bust and had very difficult initial years so had to drop out twice to help my father.

Regards,
Ritesh

Posted from my mobile device
Director
Director
User avatar
P
Status: MBA Admissions Coach
Affiliations: one MBA coach
Joined: 18 Apr 2018
Posts: 686
Location: India
Schools: HBS, INSEAD, HEC, ISB, Rotman, IIMA , IIM, EDHEC
GMAT 1: 750 Q50 V42
GPA: 3.75
Re: MBA Consultants India  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 04 Jul 2018, 09:33
Hello riteshpatnaik

Please see my replies in-line in Blue
Let me know if you have any further questions.

Best
Varun Sharma
+919137133507
Free Profile Review
MBAkarma.com
GMAT Score Predictor
info@mbakarma.com


riteshpatnaik wrote:
Hi Varun,

Thanks for the candid feedback.

Apart from work I do photography. Have been doing it since 2013.. had an opportunity to display one of my clicks at an exhibition in Kolkata and sold it for charity. I am a wildlife enthusiast and travel to tiger parks in India, twice every year for photography opportunities.
This can be interesting. A good extracurricular is where you have a long term/serious involvement and it has had a positive impact on your life or the life of others. While it takes care of the first part definitely, how and what you tell the story can potentially make it a differentiator

The main reason I want to do a 2nd MBA , especially 1 yr ones, is to break into Strategy roles.Generally speaking moving into consulting post 9 years is tricky from the likes of EPGP. However, with your background you might stand a chance. But I would recommend you to research the on-ground reality for all your schools by speaking to alumni as well. If goals are not realistic or fit for a school it will be a major red flag on your application

My first MBA was into Marketing and as a Management Consultant I did most work related to Market- demand estimation, market forecast and stuff and being an engineer I also did technical work related to technology assessment etc.. Here my work was related to making reports for various institutions and businesses to secure loans for their businesses. So never went into the strategy part where these report recommendations are actually realised or attempted at to be realised at a later part.

Due to an unfortunate incident I had to quit my Management Consulting job and take up a desk based job till date. I wanted to give my GMAT in 2016 Nov but my wife met with an accident and she needed my help for almost a year, so had to put everything on hold.On a personal level I completely understand. However this will add a complication to the overall application. How you choose to explain it in the essays will be key. If not explained/written well (since you have limited words and would want to spend those precious words on other meaningful stuff too), then you will be on the assumptions and mercy of the admissions committee.

So the 2nd MBA is purely to break into the Finance + Strategy aspects.

Right now I have decided to take a long break from work. So will get this score part first sorted out by July end and then August first week start on applications.Break will definitely impact your applications. And with less time devoted to the applications make sure you are not sacrificing quality. Aug to Sep is just 3-4 weeks for IIMB, 5-6 weeks for ISB. That is tight, but doable considering you are on a break (which itself will need a lot of story building around)

Also, my engineering I completed in 6 yrs instead of 4yr. My father's businesses went bust and had very difficult initial years so had to drop out twice to help my father.
That further complicates the whole situation. Personal stories can be used to your advantage as well- showcasing how you bounced back from failures/tough times. You will be making full use of the optional essay- wherever available. None of these things will 100% break your chance but surely put you at some disadvantage, requiring you to put more effort in your applications. As I mentioned earlier you will need a spike in Acads (none) + Career Goals (non sure) + Diversity (maybe - due to photography) and Work Ex (maybe- in your stories, but the break will hamper). Finding a spike is tough (not impossible) from the points. Fleshing out hidden details and going through a compelte discovery phase could bring out much stronger points no doubt. And if you manage a GMAT of 730+, it will definitely take you a step ahead.
All the best.


Regards,
Ritesh

Posted from my mobile device

_________________
Varun Sharma
MBAkarma.com
info (at) MBAkarma (dot) com
Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 05 Jan 2015
Posts: 49
Location: United States
WE: Consulting (Consulting)
GMAT ToolKit User
Re: MBA Consultants India  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 04 Jul 2018, 09:47
Thanks Varun for the detailed reply.

So since June 1st I have been studying for GMAT and few certifications (Coursera + Edx - Strategy Planning, Operations Analytics, Marketing Analytics, Customer Analytics & Accounts & Financial Analysis), My last job wasn't satisfying, as it was a desk based job and I was missing all the face to face interactions with various people during my work, hence I quit.

I am am also due to give my PMP exam by end of August.

I know, you are thinking I am allover... so my backup was if I don't get into a good MBA program (The ones I have listed), then I will get back to consulting or corporate role later. But, wanted to upskill as well.

oneMBAcoach wrote:
Hello riteshpatnaik

Please see my replies in-line in Blue
Let me know if you have any further questions.

Best
Varun Sharma
+919137133507
Free Profile Review
MBAkarma.com
GMAT Score Predictor
info@mbakarma.com


riteshpatnaik wrote:
Hi Varun,

Thanks for the candid feedback.

Apart from work I do photography. Have been doing it since 2013.. had an opportunity to display one of my clicks at an exhibition in Kolkata and sold it for charity. I am a wildlife enthusiast and travel to tiger parks in India, twice every year for photography opportunities.
This can be interesting. A good extracurricular is where you have a long term/serious involvement and it has had a positive impact on your life or the life of others. While it takes care of the first part definitely, how and what you tell the story can potentially make it a differentiator

The main reason I want to do a 2nd MBA , especially 1 yr ones, is to break into Strategy roles.Generally speaking moving into consulting post 9 years is tricky from the likes of EPGP. However, with your background you might stand a chance. But I would recommend you to research the on-ground reality for all your schools by speaking to alumni as well. If goals are not realistic or fit for a school it will be a major red flag on your application

My first MBA was into Marketing and as a Management Consultant I did most work related to Market- demand estimation, market forecast and stuff and being an engineer I also did technical work related to technology assessment etc.. Here my work was related to making reports for various institutions and businesses to secure loans for their businesses. So never went into the strategy part where these report recommendations are actually realised or attempted at to be realised at a later part.

Due to an unfortunate incident I had to quit my Management Consulting job and take up a desk based job till date. I wanted to give my GMAT in 2016 Nov but my wife met with an accident and she needed my help for almost a year, so had to put everything on hold.On a personal level I completely understand. However this will add a complication to the overall application. How you choose to explain it in the essays will be key. If not explained/written well (since you have limited words and would want to spend those precious words on other meaningful stuff too), then you will be on the assumptions and mercy of the admissions committee.

So the 2nd MBA is purely to break into the Finance + Strategy aspects.

Right now I have decided to take a long break from work. So will get this score part first sorted out by July end and then August first week start on applications.Break will definitely impact your applications. And with less time devoted to the applications make sure you are not sacrificing quality. Aug to Sep is just 3-4 weeks for IIMB, 5-6 weeks for ISB. That is tight, but doable considering you are on a break (which itself will need a lot of story building around)

Also, my engineering I completed in 6 yrs instead of 4yr. My father's businesses went bust and had very difficult initial years so had to drop out twice to help my father.
That further complicates the whole situation. Personal stories can be used to your advantage as well- showcasing how you bounced back from failures/tough times. You will be making full use of the optional essay- wherever available. None of these things will 100% break your chance but surely put you at some disadvantage, requiring you to put more effort in your applications. As I mentioned earlier you will need a spike in Acads (none) + Career Goals (non sure) + Diversity (maybe - due to photography) and Work Ex (maybe- in your stories, but the break will hamper). Finding a spike is tough (not impossible) from the points. Fleshing out hidden details and going through a compelte discovery phase could bring out much stronger points no doubt. And if you manage a GMAT of 730+, it will definitely take you a step ahead.
All the best.


Regards,
Ritesh

Posted from my mobile device
Experts' Global Representative
User avatar
G
Joined: 07 Jul 2017
Posts: 476
MBA Consultants India  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 05 Jul 2018, 00:53
ankitvig wrote:
Could anyone recommend good MBA consultants in India who can help for admissions to B-Schools?


Hello ankitvig,

We are an MBA Admissions Consultancy based out of India. However, we work with students, worldwide.
Every 10th Indian in the US Top 50 programs is our student and we are known for our templates free, personalized approach towards the candidature of each student. Further, we probably are the only MBA Admissions consultants in the industry to offer 100% fee back guarantee.
Experts’ Global believes that when a student enrolls with us, he/she trusts us to leave a positive mark on his/her career. We consider this our responsibility :)

To know more about us, please visit the following link:
http://www.expertsglobal.com/mba-admissions-consulting

You could view our testimonials here:
http://www.expertsglobal.com/testimonials/

Please feel free to reach out to us in case you have any other queries.

All the best!
_________________
Akanksha Baldawa
Experts' Global
Students from 20+ nationalities
Every 10th Indian in US top 50 is our student!
$ 2Mn+ Scholarship Each Year Since 2010!
GMAT Preparation Online | 15 GMAT Practice Tests
MBA Admissions Consulting | MBA Interview Preparation
Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 05 Dec 2018
Posts: 14
Location: India
Schools: Mendoza '22 (II)
GMAT 1: 680 Q49 V34
MBA Consultants India  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 30 Jan 2019, 04:00
Hi. I'm working as a Process Engineer in a reputed Oil and Gas company in India from last 3.5 years. I gave GMAT and scored 680. I want to pursue a career in Operations management in a company in Energy/Oil and Gas sector.
I have a few questions.
1.Shall I apply with the score or reattempt GMAT?
2. If I apply with this score, what universities shall I target?

Undergrad: 8.06
12th: 78
10th: 89.38

Posted from my mobile device
Director
Director
User avatar
P
Status: MBA Admissions Coach
Affiliations: one MBA coach
Joined: 18 Apr 2018
Posts: 686
Location: India
Schools: HBS, INSEAD, HEC, ISB, Rotman, IIMA , IIM, EDHEC
GMAT 1: 750 Q50 V42
GPA: 3.75
Re: MBA Consultants India  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 30 Jan 2019, 06:17
Hello ssonesh

You have asked the proverbial 'chicken and egg' question.
Select schools based on GMAT?
OR
Increase the GMAT?
Based on the limited information given, I'd say neither.
One must first understand your profile in detail and what sort of potential you hols in terms of-
1. Professional work experience- namely, the brand on your CV, the career journey and progress, achievements at work, impact on the business of your organization/clients.
2. Extracurricular activities- As an Indian Male Engineer you belong to an over-represented and competitive pool of applicants. What else do you do that can help you set apart? What are your contributions and accomplishments in such activities?
3. Career Goals- most important piece of the puzzle- what are your long term and short term goals. Why is an MBA the most logical step to achieve these goals? What geographies do you prefer to build your career in? What are your personal timelines? If you are planning to apply to US B Schools in R1 in 2019, you still have close to 6-7 months. Going just by this, it might be a good idea to retake as you have time. but if you are panning to apply to Jan 2020 Intake of Canadian/European B Schools, you might not have enough time to retake. Several such questions will also help understand which school is the best fit for you.
4. Academic Background- What sort of university did you graduate from. What have been your past scores? This track record will give an idea whether your current GMAT score matches your past academic profile or not.

Based on the above answers one can decide a future course of action, retake the GMAT or select schools based on what you have.

You may want to read here on what factors work in a profile and here to add to your research on career goals.

Best
Varun Sharma
+919137133507
Free Profile Review
MBAkarma.com
GMAT Score Predictor
info@mbakarma.com



ssonesh wrote:
Hi. I'm working as a Process Engineer in a reputed Oil and Gas industry from last 3.5 years. I gave GMAT and scored 680. I want to pursue a career in Operations management in a company in Energy/Oil and Gas sector.
I have a few questions.
1.Shall I apply with the score or reattempt GMAT?
2. If I apply with this score, what universities shall I target?

Posted from my mobile device

_________________
Varun Sharma
MBAkarma.com
info (at) MBAkarma (dot) com
Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 05 Dec 2018
Posts: 14
Location: India
Schools: Mendoza '22 (II)
GMAT 1: 680 Q49 V34
Re: MBA Consultants India  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 30 Jan 2019, 06:37
Hi Varun

Thanks for the prompt reply.
I understand that not enough details see mentioned here by me. I'm actually looking for guidance to go through the entire admission process. Meanwhile, I've started preparing for GMAT again. I'm aiming to attempt in March so that I may have a shot at European schools as well.

Posted from my mobile device
Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 22 Dec 2016
Posts: 8
Location: India
Schools: NTU '19 (A)
GMAT 1: 720 Q48 V40
GPA: 3.4
Reviews Badge
Re: MBA Consultants India  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 05 Aug 2019, 08:18
2
Hey guys,

As part of our passion and commitment to learning and enabling others to bring out the best in them, my friend and batchmate from Nanyang (NTU) MBA- Siddharth Mehta and I have decided to help MBA aspirants with their application process. This is part of us giving back to the community and hence we won’t charge any fee for the same. We both had 720+ GMAT score, have gone through a strenuous process of refining our essays and applications during our own application processes, and now post completion of our own course strongly believe that we are in a better position to help a mate out.
However, time is limited and we intend to give our best to whoever we assist. Hence, we would only be able to work with a few people and would rather give preference to candidates with limited means. If this seems like something you’ll be interested in, please send us a short paragraph answering why we should help you (about 100 words) on mbalads@outlook.com and we’ll get back to you.
GMAT Club Bot
Re: MBA Consultants India   [#permalink] 05 Aug 2019, 08:18
Display posts from previous: Sort by

MBA Consultants India

  new topic post reply Update application status  

Moderators: billionaire, Hatakekakashi






Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group | Emoji artwork provided by EmojiOne