Last visit was: 24 Apr 2024, 06:04 It is currently 24 Apr 2024, 06:04

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
SORT BY:
Date
MBA Admissions Consultant
Own Kudos [?]: 379 [0]
Given Kudos: 2
Send PM
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 23 [0]
Given Kudos: 59
GMAT 1: 640 Q49 V29
GMAT 2: 760 Q51 V41
GPA: 3.2
Send PM
MBA Admissions Consultant
Own Kudos [?]: 379 [0]
Given Kudos: 2
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: [0]
Given Kudos: 1
Schools: Stern '21
Send PM
Re: MBA Resume - Mistakes you can avoid! [#permalink]
Hi there, What if I am not able to get approx quantifiable metrics from a company I worked for a couple of years ago.

E.g. I was a social media manager and now do not have access to the metrics dashboard we used to use and have forgotten the exact engagement/impression and conversion metrics. Is there a way around this?
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 30 [0]
Given Kudos: 1104
Send PM
Hey guys, I've got a question- what are your thoughts in including links i.e. hyperlinks in B-school CV? For example, I have done various marketing campaigns for my business, some of them include getting online content published on other websites or there are some where other companies (mostly my customers) who mentioned me (and my company) in their website. There are also online publications that I've written as well. So, I am thinking of linking all of these content onto my B-school CV. I wasn't going to list down a bunch of links but am writing it this way (for e.g.):

•Created content marketing campaigns with [X] which led to increased brand awareness and inbound through website
•Featured on [‘X’] at [customer Y's] website

[X] would include where I'd include the hyperlinks.

Anyone care to share their thoughts?
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 6 [0]
Given Kudos: 3
Send PM
As an MBA grad myself (accepted to 9/10 schools, full scholarship!), I understand the power of personalized storytelling. I'll guide you to craft unique essays that use powerful anecdotes to showcase your strengths and goals. I don't believe that generic cookie-cutter essays work anymore.
I have a full-time job (which I adore!), so I will only take on a few clients at a time. If you are serious about your applications and ready for the grind, let's chat!
Feel free to email me at jprati333@gmail.com and let's discuss how I can help you create a stand-out MBA application!­

Offering seven 30-minute free resume review sessions in April. Email me.

Posted from my mobile device
GMAT Club Bot
   1   2