GMAT Question of the Day - Daily to your Mailbox; hard ones only

It is currently 22 Feb 2019, 18:50

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Close

Request Expert Reply

Confirm Cancel
Events & Promotions in February
PrevNext
SuMoTuWeThFrSa
Open Detailed Calendar

Mistake on ISB Application

new topic post reply Update application status  
Intern
Intern
B
CAT Tests
Mistake on ISB Application  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 14 Jan 2019, 23:53
Hello,
I have made a blunder on my ISB application form. In place of my current organisation's HR's phone number, I wrote some random phone number as I did not know the HR's phone number then and the form was not allowing to save the data without entering the number. I thought to myself that I will update the correct number before submitting the application. But, I just submitted my application and realise that I have not updated the correct number! Anything I can do now? In dire need of help!
SVP
SVP
G
GMAT 1: 780 Q51 V48
GRE 1: Q800 V740
Re: Mistake on ISB Application  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 14 Jan 2019, 23:57
Top Contributor
preetisuman wrote:
Hello,
I have made a blunder on my ISB application form. In place of my current organisation's HR's phone number, I wrote some random phone number as I did not know the HR's phone number then and the form was not allowing to save the data without entering the number. I thought to myself that I will update the correct number before submitting the application. But, I just submitted my application and realise that I have not updated the correct number! Anything I can do now? In dire need of help!

Relax. Get in touch with ISB and ask them to correct the number. Tell them that you wanted to enter the right number which you did not have at that point, and had used what you have put in now as a placeholder. They will correct. Be patient, though - they will be getting a lot of queries around the deadline. Also, don't worry - this number is not used for evaluation/interview selection.

GyanOne | Top MBA Rankings and MBA Admissions Blog

Top MBA Admissions Consulting | Top MiM Admissions Consulting

Premium MBA Essay Review|Best MBA Interview Preparation|Exclusive GMAT coaching

Get a FREE Detailed MBA Profile Evaluation | Call us now +91 98998 31738

Intern
Intern
B
CAT Tests

Show Tags

New post 14 Jan 2019, 23:59
Ok. Thank you. I just dont want to be penalised for incorrectness of information. I will call up ISB right away.

Posted from my mobile device
Intern
Intern
B
Concentration: Social Entrepreneurship, General Management
Schools: ISB '20 (A)
GMAT 1: 710 Q49 V38
GPA: 3.9
WE: Research (Non-Profit and Government)

Show Tags

New post 15 Jan 2019, 00:44
Just chill and send them a mail! :)

Last thing you should worry about your application is a wrong HR contact number! :)

All the best!

Posted from my mobile device
Experts' Global Representative
B

Show Tags

New post 22 Jan 2019, 20:56
preetisuman wrote:
Hello,

Hello preetisuman,

Just calling up ISB and sharing the correct number with them would be enough. Hope you were able to do that! :-)

All the best!

Experts' Global
Students from 20+ nationalities
Every 10th Indian in US top 50 is our student!
$ 2Mn+ Scholarship Each Year Since 2010!
GMAT Prep | MBA Admissions Consulting | MBA Interview Preparation

GMAT Club Bot
Re: Mistake on ISB Application   [#permalink] 22 Jan 2019, 20:56

Mistake on ISB Application

new topic post reply Update application status  

Copyright

GMAT Club MBA Forum Home| About| Terms and Conditions and Privacy Policy| GMAT Club Rules| Contact| Sitemap