Last visit was: 18 Jul 2024, 10:55 It is currently 18 Jul 2024, 10:55
Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
SORT BY:
Date
Current Student
Joined: 20 Jun 2017
Posts: 9
Own Kudos [?]: 11 [7]
Given Kudos: 9
Location: Venezuela
GMAT 1: 640 Q48 V30
GMAT 2: 620 Q46 V31
GMAT 3: 720 Q47 V42
GMAT 4: 740 Q48 V44
Send PM
Manager
Manager
Joined: 08 Mar 2021
Posts: 135
Own Kudos [?]: 53 [1]
Given Kudos: 304
Send PM
Current Student
Joined: 20 Jun 2017
Posts: 9
Own Kudos [?]: 11 [0]
Given Kudos: 9
Location: Venezuela
GMAT 1: 640 Q48 V30
GMAT 2: 620 Q46 V31
GMAT 3: 720 Q47 V42
GMAT 4: 740 Q48 V44
Send PM
Target Test Prep Representative
Joined: 14 Oct 2015
Status:Founder & CEO
Affiliations: Target Test Prep
Posts: 19164
Own Kudos [?]: 22668 [5]
Given Kudos: 286
Location: United States (CA)
Send PM
Re: My GMAT 1 year Journey - From 640, 640 and 620 to 720 [#permalink]
5
Kudos
Expert Reply
Wow, super impressive! Despite a few setbacks you kept moving forward, and it certainly paid off. I'm thrilled that you were able to find success with TTP!!
Current Student
Joined: 20 Jun 2017
Posts: 9
Own Kudos [?]: 11 [1]
Given Kudos: 9
Location: Venezuela
GMAT 1: 640 Q48 V30
GMAT 2: 620 Q46 V31
GMAT 3: 720 Q47 V42
GMAT 4: 740 Q48 V44
Send PM
Re: My GMAT 1 year Journey - From 640, 640 and 620 to 720 [#permalink]
1
Kudos
ScottTargetTestPrep wrote:
Wow, super impressive! Despite a few setbacks you kept moving forward, and it certainly paid off. I'm thrilled that you were able to find success with TTP!!


Thanks Scott. TTP is a great resource and it helped me bring my quant score to the 47+ range. The quant was just what I needed given that it taught the concepts from the ground up. The verbal is also good and it helped me learn the fundamentals. The verbal problems are pretty hard though.
Intern
Intern
Joined: 16 Oct 2019
Posts: 4
Own Kudos [?]: 0 [0]
Given Kudos: 21
Send PM
Re: My GMAT 1 year Journey - From 640, 640 and 620 to 720 [#permalink]
It is inspiring that you picked yourself up from so many setbacks. I just had one today and felt like the world is ending. Thanks for the tips, I hope to apply those next time and do better 🙈🙈

Posted from my mobile device
Current Student
Joined: 20 Jun 2017
Posts: 9
Own Kudos [?]: 11 [0]
Given Kudos: 9
Location: Venezuela
GMAT 1: 640 Q48 V30
GMAT 2: 620 Q46 V31
GMAT 3: 720 Q47 V42
GMAT 4: 740 Q48 V44
Send PM
Re: My GMAT 1 year Journey - From 640, 640 and 620 to 720 [#permalink]
Ritutiwari wrote:
It is inspiring that you picked yourself up from so many setbacks. I just had one today and felt like the world is ending. Thanks for the tips, I hope to apply those next time and do better 🙈🙈

Posted from my mobile device


Hi Ritutiwari,

Thanks for your message. I was inspired a million times from this forum. Seeing that others struggled made me realize that I was not special and that I needed to put in the work. NEVER GIVE UP. Keep grinding and your score will get there, I promise. Also, keep a balanced study and work life balance, it’s a marathon for some of us.
Senior Manager
Senior Manager
Joined: 11 Jun 2021
Posts: 284
Own Kudos [?]: 359 [1]
Given Kudos: 18
GPA: 3.86
Send PM
Re: My GMAT 1 year Journey - From 640, 640 and 620 to 720 [#permalink]
1
Kudos
Congrats on your success. It is really amazing that how you stick to your goal even after three consecutive defeats. if possible, can you share which percentile you are in with 720 score?
Current Student
Joined: 20 Jun 2017
Posts: 9
Own Kudos [?]: 11 [0]
Given Kudos: 9
Location: Venezuela
GMAT 1: 640 Q48 V30
GMAT 2: 620 Q46 V31
GMAT 3: 720 Q47 V42
GMAT 4: 740 Q48 V44
Send PM
Re: My GMAT 1 year Journey - From 640, 640 and 620 to 720 [#permalink]
SalahT wrote:
Congrats on your success. It is really amazing that how you stick to your goal even after three consecutive defeats. if possible, can you share which percentile you are in with 720 score?


Hi Salah,

94 percentile overall. 59 on quant and 96 on verbal.
Senior Manager
Senior Manager
Joined: 11 Jun 2021
Posts: 284
Own Kudos [?]: 359 [0]
Given Kudos: 18
GPA: 3.86
Send PM
Re: My GMAT 1 year Journey - From 640, 640 and 620 to 720 [#permalink]
MiningMBA wrote:
SalahT wrote:
Congrats on your success. It is really amazing that how you stick to your goal even after three consecutive defeats. if possible, can you share which percentile you are in with 720 score?


Hi Salah,

94 percentile overall. 59 on quant and 96 on verbal.


Thank you for telling me the percentile. I needed this information in order to set my target score. I hope that your application goes smoothly and you will be able to admitted to your desired school. Best of luck!
GMAT Club Bot
Re: My GMAT 1 year Journey - From 640, 640 and 620 to 720 [#permalink]
Moderator:
Founder
37830 posts