GMAT Question of the Day - Daily to your Mailbox; hard ones only

It is currently 18 Sep 2018, 10:39

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Close

Request Expert Reply

Confirm Cancel

New SC Forum Moderator - Sudarshan22

new topic post reply Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  
TAGS:

Hide Tags

Founder
Founder
V
GMAT 1: 750 Q49 V42
GMAT ToolKit User CAT Tests
New SC Forum Moderator - Sudarshan22  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 29 Aug 2018, 10:13

SC Forum Moderator Updates

Please join me in welcoming sudarshan22 as the new SC Forum Moderator, taking over for Vyshak.
I am very excited to have Sudarshan22 join the moderator team and lead the SC forum where he (safe to assume based on avatar that it is a he) has shown great initiative and has been really helpful in discussions. Sudarshan22 has been a member since 2015 and has over 500 posts and 150 Kudos!

In other SC Forum changes, generis has been promoted to the Senior SC Moderator to share this responsibility with hazelnut.

Please take a minute to thank Vyshak, Generis, Hazelnut, and of course Sudarshan22 for their hard work in keeping the forum organized and flowing so well!

THANK YOU!
BB, Founder of GMAT Club

Founder of GMAT Club

Just starting out with GMAT? Start here...
OG2019 Directory is here! - New!
Verbal OG2019 Directory is here! - New!

Co-author of the GMAT Club tests

Math Expert
V
Re: New SC Forum Moderator - Sudarshan22  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 29 Aug 2018, 10:20
bb wrote:

Please join me in welcoming sudarshan22 as the new SC Forum Moderator, taking over for Vyshak.
I am very excited to have Sudarshan22 join the moderator team and lead the SC forum where he (safe to assume based on avatar that it is a he) has shown great initiative and has been really helpful in discussions. Sudarshan22 has been a member since 2015 and has over 500 posts and 150 Kudos!

In other SC Forum changes, generis has been promoted to the Senior SC Moderator to share this responsibility with hazelnut.

Please take a minute to thank Vyshak, Generis, Hazelnut, and of course Sudarshan22 for their hard work in keeping the forum organized and flowing so well!

THANK YOU!
BB, Founder of GMAT Club

Welcome sudarshan22!

New to the Math Forum?
Please read this: Ultimate GMAT Quantitative Megathread | All You Need for Quant | PLEASE READ AND FOLLOW: 12 Rules for Posting!!!

Resources:
GMAT Math Book | Triangles | Polygons | Coordinate Geometry | Factorials | Circles | Number Theory | Remainders; 8. Overlapping Sets | PDF of Math Book; 10. Remainders | GMAT Prep Software Analysis | SEVEN SAMURAI OF 2012 (BEST DISCUSSIONS) | Tricky questions from previous years.

Collection of Questions:
PS: 1. Tough and Tricky questions; 2. Hard questions; 3. Hard questions part 2; 4. Standard deviation; 5. Tough Problem Solving Questions With Solutions; 6. Probability and Combinations Questions With Solutions; 7 Tough and tricky exponents and roots questions; 8 12 Easy Pieces (or not?); 9 Bakers' Dozen; 10 Algebra set. ,11 Mixed Questions, 12 Fresh Meat

DS: 1. DS tough questions; 2. DS tough questions part 2; 3. DS tough questions part 3; 4. DS Standard deviation; 5. Inequalities; 6. 700+ GMAT Data Sufficiency Questions With Explanations; 7 Tough and tricky exponents and roots questions; 8 The Discreet Charm of the DS; 9 Devil's Dozen!!!; 10 Number Properties set., 11 New DS set.

What are GMAT Club Tests?
Extra-hard Quant Tests with Brilliant Analytics

Manager
Manager
S
GPA: 4
WE: Information Technology (Computer Software)
Premium Member CAT Tests

Show Tags

New post 29 Aug 2018, 10:23
bb wrote:

[size=125]Please join me in welcoming sudarshan22 as the new SC Forum Moderator, taking over for Vyshak.

Congratulations on the promotion brother sudarshan22 Keep going!!

Only those who risk going too far, can possibly find out how far one can go

Manager
Manager
B
Concentration: Leadership, Operations
GPA: 2.56
WE: Engineering (Computer Software)

Show Tags

New post 29 Aug 2018, 10:24
bb wrote:

THANK YOU!
BB, Founder of GMAT Club

Congratulations Moderators - New and old...!!
Vyshak, Generis, Hazelnut and SUdarashan - Thank you all for all your efforts.
There are many who are not registered members but keep visting forum (eventually to become registered members some day, just like I did) only because of the free flowing discussions with multiple opinions and strategies on a single problem/question are discussed. Kudos to you people, who make it happen.
And thanks to bb too, who created such a wonderful forum, dedicated to one thing that is dreamed by many.

Thanks
The Graceful

The Graceful
----------------------------------------------------------
Every EXPERT was a beginner once...
Don't look at the clock. Do what it does, keep going
To achieve great things, two things are needed:a plan and not quite enough time - Leonard Bernstein.

BSchool Forum Moderator
V
GPA: 3.12
Premium Member CAT Tests

Show Tags

New post 29 Aug 2018, 10:42
Welcome sudarshan22 to the moderator team.
Looking forward to hearing bigger things from you soon.

Congrats on getting promoted, generis - you 100% DESERVE it.

You've got what it takes, but it will take everything you've got

DS Forum Moderator
D
Concentration: International Business, General Management
GPA: 3.64
WE: Business Development (Energy and Utilities)
Premium Member CAT Tests

Show Tags

New post 29 Aug 2018, 10:51
Welcome sudarshan22 to the moderator family.
Well your name reminds me of my old school friend :cool: , I got to know you more closely... :angel:

generis, you have always been a great participant in both Verbal & Quant forum...

Congratulations to both of you. :thumbup:

Win GMAT CLUB Tests - Weekly Quant Quiz Contest
SC: Confusable words

All you need for Quant, GMAT PS Question Directory,GMAT DS Question Directory
Error log/Key Concepts
Combination Concept: Division into groups
Question of the Day (QOTD)
Free GMAT CATS

Board of Directors
P
GPA: 3.5
WE: Business Development (Commercial Banking)
GMAT ToolKit User Premium Member

Show Tags

New post 29 Aug 2018, 11:06
A big thanks and Congratulations to Vyshak, generis & hazelnut
Attachment:
thanks.png
thanks.png [ 4.8 KiB | Viewed 740 times ]
and of course a big Welcome to sudarshan22
Attachment:
welcome.jpg
welcome.jpg [ 11.95 KiB | Viewed 740 times ]

Thanks and Regards

Abhishek....

PLEASE FOLLOW THE RULES FOR POSTING IN QA AND VA FORUM AND USE SEARCH FUNCTION BEFORE POSTING NEW QUESTIONS

How to use Search Function in GMAT Club | Rules for Posting in QA forum | Writing Mathematical Formulas |Rules for Posting in VA forum | Request Expert's Reply ( VA Forum Only )

Board of Directors
P

Show Tags

New post 29 Aug 2018, 11:12
Top Contributor
Senior SC Moderator
V
Premium Member CAT Tests

Show Tags

New post 29 Aug 2018, 11:17
bb wrote:

THANK YOU!
BB, Founder of GMAT Club

Attachment:
welcometosudarshan.gif
welcometosudarshan.gif [ 29.51 KiB | Viewed 711 times ]

sudarshan22 !

In the depths of winter, I finally learned
that within me there lay an invincible summer.

-- Albert Camus, "Return to Tipasa"

Manager
Manager
G
GPA: 3.33
WE: Accounting (Accounting)
GMAT ToolKit User

Show Tags

New post 29 Aug 2018, 11:27
I did search for new announcements from gmatclub. It seems that there is no update for rules, or points. Nevertheless, I find that the daily practice features is no longer on the menu bar. I wonder whether there are any new updates.
Ask GMAT Experts Forum Moderator
V
GPA: 3.64
GMAT ToolKit User Premium Member Reviews Badge CAT Tests

Show Tags

New post 29 Aug 2018, 11:36
bb wrote:

THANK YOU!
BB, Founder of GMAT Club

Congratulations and thanks a lot to Vyshak, generis, hazelnut and sudarshan22.

Please give kudos, if you like my post

When the going gets tough, the tough gets going...

SC Moderator
G
Concentration: Operations, Marketing
CAT Tests

Show Tags

New post 29 Aug 2018, 12:40
Thank you all for the warm welcome, I could not have asked for more.

Though I joined this forum in 2015, I made my first post on the forum some 4 months back, and after that there has been no turning back. It feels good every time I see the members of the forum having an active discussion on a particular concept and putting their front-foot clarifying the trivial doubts of others.
Lately I have been so obsessed with the forum that the replies and kudos I get here excites me more than does any of my Fb, or Insta posts :lol: ( My Kardashians moment). In fact I have stopped making any posts on the latter after I discovered the beauty of GC. :-D

I look forward to contribute more to the forum in days to come and make my GMAT venture more interesting than monotonous and exhausting.

The few, the fearless !

SC Moderator
G
Concentration: Operations, Marketing
CAT Tests

Show Tags

New post 29 Aug 2018, 12:56
bb wrote:

[size=125]Please join me in welcoming sudarshan22 as the new SC Forum Moderator, taking over for Vyshak.

bb
Sure, its a he and I can as well speak Dothraki if the need be i.e, as per my Avatar. :-D

The few, the fearless !

Senior Manager
Senior Manager
G
GMAT ToolKit User CAT Tests

Show Tags

New post 29 Aug 2018, 13:20
Study Buddy Forum Moderator
D
WE: Engineering (Other)
Premium Member CAT Tests

Show Tags

New post 29 Aug 2018, 18:54
Welcome sudarshan22 to the Mod family !

You could not have asked for more with a veteran as generis
by your side on SC forums.

Have a lot of fun here and feel free to PM any one of us for additional help.

It's the journey that brings us happiness not the destination.

Senior Manager
Senior Manager
D
Concentration: Operations, Finance
GPA: 3.35
WE: Information Technology (Computer Software)
Premium Member

Show Tags

New post 29 Aug 2018, 19:48
Congratulations sudarshan22 !!!

आत्मनॊ मोक्षार्थम् जगद्धिताय च

Resource: GMATPrep RCs With Solution

Manager
Manager
G

Show Tags

New post 29 Aug 2018, 19:50
bb wrote:

THANK YOU!
BB, Founder of GMAT Club

Congratulations sudarshan22. Thanks a lot to generis Vyshak and hazelnut for all your efforts.

Now I will tag sudarshan in SC questions if required :)

Please give kudos if you found my posts helpful!

Director
Director
P

Show Tags

New post 30 Aug 2018, 12:46
bb wrote:

THANK YOU!
BB, Founder of GMAT Club

hey sudarshan22 ! :) Congratulations ! :-) i am sure you will do a great job :) good luck!

Hey there Vyshak, hazelnut many thanks guys for your dedication to GmatClub :) your posts are very helpful btw :)

In English I speak with a dictionary, and with people I am shy.

Director
Director
P

Show Tags

New post 30 Aug 2018, 12:56
bb wrote:

THANK YOU!
BB, Founder of GMAT Club[/size]

Hey generis, I am glad you have been promoted! :) YAY! Congratulations! :) Many thanks for guiding us through a journey of Sentence Correction Galaxy :-) without your awesome help, we, GmatClubbers, would be lost in black hole :lol: You deserve a badge of top contributor in SC forum ! :)

Your quant posts are fantastic as well, and extremely instructive !:) well done ! :-)

In English I speak with a dictionary, and with people I am shy.

New SC Forum Moderator - Sudarshan22 &nbs [#permalink] 30 Aug 2018, 12:56

New SC Forum Moderator - Sudarshan22

new topic post reply Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  

Events & Promotions

PREV
NEXT

GMAT Club MBA Forum Home| About| Terms and Conditions and Privacy Policy| GMAT Club Rules| Contact| Sitemap