GMAT Question of the Day - Daily to your Mailbox; hard ones only

It is currently 25 Sep 2018, 08:07

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Close

Request Expert Reply

Confirm Cancel

Online GMAT Scores - AWA

new topic post reply Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  
Intern
Intern
Online GMAT Scores - AWA  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 05 Sep 2018, 16:41
Hello everyone,

I just took my GMAT last Saturday (9/1/18) and got an email from GMAC saying that my online scores are available. For some reason, my AWA score says 0.0 and honestly don't know why. Is that my score or is it just not out yet? I got a 720 overall and English is my first language. Regardless, I didn't think a 0.0 was even possible. The MBA website is down so not really sure what to do. I'd really appreciate it if someone would be able to provide some information regarding the issue. Thank you in advance!
Veritas Prep GMAT Instructor
P
Online GMAT Scores - AWA  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 05 Sep 2018, 18:40
harshit3 wrote:
Hello everyone,

I just took my GMAT last Saturday (9/1/18) and got an email from GMAC saying that my online scores are available. For some reason, my AWA score says 0.0 and honestly don't know why. Is that my score or is it just not out yet? I got a 720 overall and English is my first language. Regardless, I didn't think a 0.0 was even possible. The MBA website is down so not really sure what to do. I'd really appreciate it if someone would be able to provide some information regarding the issue. Thank you in advance!

Looks like your essay did not get submitted/scored. Did you take AWA at the end? Did something go wrong with the system/connection? Get in touch with them to figure out the problem.
By the way, congratulations on the great score. I just hope you are able to resolve this AWA issue.

Karishma
Veritas Prep GMAT Instructor

Learn more about how Veritas Prep can help you achieve a great GMAT score by checking out their GMAT Prep Options >

GMAT self-study has never been more personalized or more fun. Try ORION Free!

SVP
SVP
V
GMAT 1: 780 Q50 V51
GRE 1: Q170 V169
Re: Online GMAT Scores - AWA  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 05 Sep 2018, 19:45
harshit3 wrote:
Hello everyone,

Normally, the fact that you have a score would indicate that your essay got scored (there's a separate classification for blank essays). A 0 is given to essays that are (a) gibberish, (b) off topic, (c) just a restatement of the question, or (d) not in English. As long as your essay is not any of those, it is entirely possible that there is something wrong with your score report.

I say normally, because there is another report of just such a thing (unless you have 2 accounts :-)). This is likely just a glitch and should clear up, like this case. But I suggest you still reach out to Pearson support ASAP (phone and email both).

Ascore Prep | Live Online

Target Test Prep Representative
G
Affiliations: Target Test Prep
Re: Online GMAT Scores - AWA  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 10 Sep 2018, 12:14
Hi harshit3,

A few other users have described the same issue. Have you reached out to the folks at GMAC to discuss the situation?

Scott Woodbury-Stewart
Founder and CEO

GMAT Quant Self-Study Course
500+ lessons 3000+ practice problems 800+ HD solutions

GMAT Club Bot
Re: Online GMAT Scores - AWA &nbs [#permalink] 10 Sep 2018, 12:14

Online GMAT Scores - AWA

new topic post reply Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  

Moderator: souvonik2k

Events & Promotions

PREV
NEXT

Copyright

GMAT Club MBA Forum Home| About| Terms and Conditions and Privacy Policy| GMAT Club Rules| Contact| Sitemap