Last visit was: 03 May 2024, 07:00 It is currently 03 May 2024, 07:00

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
SORT BY:
Date
Official GMAC Representative
Own Kudos [?]: 163 [0]
Given Kudos: 7
Send PM
GMAT Club Legend
GMAT Club Legend
Own Kudos [?]: 4666 [0]
Given Kudos: 634
GMAT Focus 1:
715 Q83 V90 DI83
GMAT 1: 780 Q50 V51
GRE 1: Q170 V169
Send PM
Send PM
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 107 [0]
Given Kudos: 5
Schools: Duke '19 (M)
Send PM
Re: Post Your Questions to GMAC Official Representative Here [#permalink]
OfficialGMAT wrote:
Hello,

We don’t currently have that direct capability. In fact, we currently don’t report scores directly from MBA.com to maintain high security. This is why scores are only available via a unique link send to the candidate’s email, with an additional authentication code step.

We do recognize that it would be easier to identify exams based on a score, so we will take this feedback into consideration and see if there is a way to implement a “reinstate based on score” enhancement. However, for the time being, you must identify your exam by the exam date and location.

Thank you for the question and for your feedback.

Thanks,
Jeremy

Just to clarify, the only way for me to see what my score was on a particular exam is to purchase the ESR?
Founder
Founder
Own Kudos [?]: 72996 [0]
Given Kudos: 18906
GMAT 1: 750 Q49 V42
GPA: 3
Send PM
Expert Reply
Dondarrion wrote:
OfficialGMAT wrote:
Hello,

We don’t currently have that direct capability. In fact, we currently don’t report scores directly from MBA.com to maintain high security. This is why scores are only available via a unique link send to the candidate’s email, with an additional authentication code step.

We do recognize that it would be easier to identify exams based on a score, so we will take this feedback into consideration and see if there is a way to implement a “reinstate based on score” enhancement. However, for the time being, you must identify your exam by the exam date and location.

Thank you for the question and for your feedback.

Thanks,
Jeremy

Just to clarify, the only way for me to see what my score was on a particular exam is to purchase the ESR?

No, you can look it up using the link that was sent to you by Pearson Vue after taking the exam.
Quote:
Q: When do I get my scores?
A: You will get an unofficial score report with Verbal, Quantitative, Integrated Reasoning and Total scores immediately after your exam. You will receive an email with a URL to access your score report within 20 days of your exam. This email will contain a link with instructions to access your Official Score Report online. You may then view, download, or print your Official Score Report. If you no longer have access to the email, you will need to contact GMAT Customer Service by phone. Learn more about scoring and score reports.
Return to top of page
Q: How can I access my GMAT Scores online?
A: Online scores are not available through mba.com. Refer to the e-mail that contained a URL unique to your results within 20 calendar days of testing. This email will contain a link with instructions to access your Official Score Report online. You can view, print, and download a PDF copy of the official results to your computer. A printed copy of this score is an authentic official score report.

You will need to contact Pearson VUE by phone if you cannot access the e-mail containing your URL.

https://www.mba.com/us/frequently-asked- ... ports.aspx
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 107 [1]
Schools: Duke '19 (M)
Send PM
Kudos
Dondarrion wrote:
Hi Jeremy,

I have a question about the new "reinstate your score" feature. I have taken several GMATs and for the life of me, I can't remember my splits or IR score on my second exam. If I decide to reinstate a score, is there a way for us to see all of the scores to determine which one we want to reinstate? I think this would especially apply to people who have taken the GMAT 5+ times over a several year period.

I tried to click on "reinstate your score" to see if it gives you a preview - it doesn't.

Thanks!

bb

The issue is that the scores are cancelled - no link is sent for cancelled scores. When I log in and go to my GMAT page, I can see 3 exams with the option to "reinstate your score".

As I mentioned before, I cannot remember my split on my second exam (that I took back in December), nor my IR score. As of now, it appears that the only way to see a "cancelled score" is to purchase the ESR before opting to reinstate your score. I was asking OfficialGMAT if there was any plan to allow students to see their scores without purchasing the ESR.
Send PM
Expert Reply
Dondarrion wrote:
Dondarrion wrote:
Hi Jeremy,

I have a question about the new "reinstate your score" feature. I have taken several GMATs and for the life of me, I can't remember my splits or IR score on my second exam. If I decide to reinstate a score, is there a way for us to see all of the scores to determine which one we want to reinstate? I think this would especially apply to people who have taken the GMAT 5+ times over a several year period.

I tried to click on "reinstate your score" to see if it gives you a preview - it doesn't.

Thanks!

bb

The issue is that the scores are cancelled - no link is sent for cancelled scores. When I log in and go to my GMAT page, I can see 3 exams with the option to "reinstate your score".

As I mentioned before, I cannot remember my split on my second exam (that I took back in December), nor my IR score. As of now, it appears that the only way to see a "cancelled score" is to purchase the ESR before opting to reinstate your score. I was asking OfficialGMAT if there was any plan to allow students to see their scores without purchasing the ESR.

Yes, you are correct. The only way to see a cancelled score is to purchase an ESR.
Founder
Founder
Own Kudos [?]: 72996 [0]
Given Kudos: 18906
GMAT 1: 750 Q49 V42
GPA: 3
Send PM
Expert Reply
Dondarrion wrote:
Dondarrion wrote:
Hi Jeremy,

Thanks!

bb

Thank you! Good point.... I did not think of it!
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 19 [0]
Given Kudos: 109
GMAT 1: 690 Q49 V35
Send PM
Hi OfficialGMAT,
I recently downloaded GMATPrep 2.3.322 and took the first free CAT then. Few days later, I bought the Exam Pack 1 and installed it for my software. But when I returned to take my second free CAT, I found that the first 7 questions in the second free CAT were the same as the first one. So I had to Exit the exam right then and took another CAT from the Exam Pack 1.

Could you kindly explain to me what was wrong with my free CATS, as I suppose that as long as I just take each free CAT for the first time the contents in each of them should not have any repeatition? At the first time I installed Exam Pack 1, I forgot to Close the GMATPrep, but after realizing that, I closed it immediately and reinstalled the Exam Pack. Did it contribute to the repeatitions in the two free CATS? Could you suggest me some ways to resolve it?

Thanks for your response :)
Own Kudos [?]: 163 [1]
Send PM
Kudos
Expert Reply
thuyduong91vnu wrote:
Hi OfficialGMAT,
I recently downloaded GMATPrep 2.3.322 and took the first free CAT then. Few days later, I bought the Exam Pack 1 and installed it for my software. But when I returned to take my second free CAT, I found that the first 7 questions in the second free CAT were the same as the first one. So I had to Exit the exam right then and took another CAT from the Exam Pack 1.

Could you kindly explain to me what was wrong with my free CATS, as I suppose that as long as I just take each free CAT for the first time the contents in each of them should not have any repeatition? At the first time I installed Exam Pack 1, I forgot to Close the GMATPrep, but after realizing that, I closed it immediately and reinstalled the Exam Pack. Did it contribute to the repeatitions in the two free CATS? Could you suggest me some ways to resolve it?

Thanks for your response :)

I've talked to the support team about this. You should update your software to the latest version (v2.4.323), since there have been recent updates to the software. Unfortunately, once the software has been updated, there will be repeated questions as you have already taken one of the practice exams. After updating the software, please send a screenshot of any questions that are exactly the same along with which exam has been taken (i.e. Exam 3 or Exam 4) to gmatprep@mba.com. If there's anything else we can help with, please let me know.
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 234 [0]
Send PM
Hi,

I have ordered the exam pack 2 on 30/3/2016 and not been able to activate it.
FYI, using GMATPrep 2.3.322 version

Please find the below details:
Order Number: 213087100
Order Date: 30/03/2016
Customer Number: 100481921
Send PM
Expert Reply
FightToSurvive wrote:
Hi,

Hello,

You will need to upgrade to the latest version of the free GMATPrep software: v2.4.323. You can download the latest version here: https://www.mba.com/us/store/download-free-gmatprep-software.aspx. If you continue to have issues, please reach out to gmatprep@mba.com for further assistance and troubleshooting.

Thank you,
Jeremy
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 234 [0]
Send PM
OfficialGMAT wrote:
FightToSurvive wrote:
Hi,

Hello,

You will need to upgrade to the latest version of the free GMATPrep software: v2.4.323. You can download the latest version here: https://www.mba.com/us/store/download-free-gmatprep-software.aspx. If you continue to have issues, please reach out to gmatprep@mba.com for further assistance and troubleshooting.

Thank you,
Jeremy

Thank you Jeremy. It worked. Really appreciate it!!!
Board of Directors
Own Kudos [?]: 1180 [0]
Given Kudos: 236
Concentration: Finance, Economics
GMAT 1: 650 Q49 V30
GPA: 3.92
WE:General Management (Transportation)
Send PM
Hi Jeremy,

I have scheduled my exam; payment has been processed; I received a confirmation email. Nonetheless, on mba.com I see the message: You do not have any exams scheduled.

Is it smth normal? I've been trying to reach GMAC directly, but since today is saturday..no one is available..
Send PM
Expert Reply
mvictor wrote:
Hi Jeremy,

I have scheduled my exam; payment has been processed; I received a confirmation email. Nonetheless, on mba.com I see the message: You do not have any exams scheduled.

Is it smth normal? I've been trying to reach GMAC directly, but since today is saturday..no one is available..

Hello,

That is not normal. Your scheduled exam should show up in your account. Please contact us directly at customercare@mba.com with your details and information so we can confirm your appointment.

Thanks,
Jeremy
Board of Directors
Send PM
OfficialGMAT wrote:
mvictor wrote:
Hi Jeremy,

Hello,

That is not normal. Your scheduled exam should show up in your account. Please contact us directly at customercare@mba.com with your details and information so we can confirm your appointment.

Thanks,
Jeremy

Thanks Jeremy,

I got confirmation this morning. I believe it should be smth related to the fact that I registered during the weekend. Now my test shows up in the upcoming exams.
Send PM
Expert Reply
mvictor wrote:
OfficialGMAT wrote:
mvictor wrote:
Hi Jeremy,

Hello,

Thanks,
Jeremy

Thanks Jeremy,

I got confirmation this morning. I believe it should be smth related to the fact that I registered during the weekend. Now my test shows up in the upcoming exams.

Great. I'm glad to hear you're all set. If there's anything else we can help with, please let me know. Good luck with your preparation and on your exam. Keep us posted!

Jeremy
Board of Directors
Send PM
OfficialGMAT wrote:

Great. I'm glad to hear you're all set. If there's anything else we can help with, please let me know. Good luck with your preparation and on your exam. Keep us posted!

Jeremy

Thanks Jeremy for the words of encouragement. I know that this time, I'm going to beat the exam :)
Little bit disappointed not to receive an invite to take the exam in a different structure, but it won't be a problem anyways :)
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 82 [0]
Given Kudos: 28
Concentration: International Business
GMAT 1: 560 Q36 V31
GMAT 2: 580 Q39 V31
GMAT 3: 630 Q41 V35
GPA: 4
Send PM
I have a question for a GMAT official representative.

Yesterday I purchased a ESR and received the code per email. I followed the instructions in the email... logged into my account at MBA and so forth... but there is no place next to my exam where I can enter the code to obtain my ESR.

It has been 2 days since I took the exam so it should be available right? Your website says that it is possible to purchase ESR for canceled exams but someone else has now told that there have been problems for people before to obtain their ESR when they had canceled their scores.

(I canceled my score as well)

I emailed GMAT but didn't receive a response. I then tried to call customer service but when I heard that it costs 10 dollars to get help with customer service I hung up again.
Can someone please tell me how and where I can enter the code for my ESR that I paid for?

Thank you.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: [0]
Send PM
This is with reference to incidence number 207810934 raised by proctor at Pearson center.

I appeared for the GMAT exam on 13 April 2016 at 1.00 PM at
PEARSON PROFESSIONAL CENTERS-MUMBAI , BUILDING NO.9, 1ST FLOOR , SOLITAIRE CORPORATE PARK,167, ANDHERI, J B NAGAR LINK RD,CHAKALA,ANDHERI(EAST), MUMBAI, MAHARASHTRA 400093, INDIA

Incidence description :

During the Quantitative section, on question 32 when I selected an answer choice and clicked on Next, the exam gave me me the message "You cannot continue without answering the question". I tried multiple times to submit the answer but it gave me the same prompt. After few attempts the exam progressed. Again at question 35, I faced the same issue. As I was running out of time, I raised my hand and signaled the proctor to show her the problem.

The proctor arrived and she also witnessed the problem, where even after selecting an answer, the exam was not allowing to confirm/submit an answer. At this moment the quantitative section timed out.

The proctor asked me to step out of the exam hall. She confirmed that she witnessed the issue and that she will file an incidence report. I asked if I could abort the exam but the proctor insisted that I should continue the exam. TO RESPECT GMAC, PEARSON POLICIES AND THE PROCTOR'S DECISION I CONTINUED WITH EXAM.

At this moment, I was terribly disturbed, anxious and stressed over the issue and uncertainty of the exam. Around 3-4 minutes of my break time was used for the discussion of the issue with the proctor. As a result of this, I could hardly focus on the verbal section. This resulted in a very poor performance.

At the end the exam, I cancelled the test scores as I felt that the exam attempt was unfair. The proctor told me that they have raised the incidence and assured me that the details of the incidence have been filed and that I am likely to get a re-schedule. It was a terrible exam experience.

Review response :

When I contacted customer service through phone, on 13th April and 19th April 2016 to get an update on the incidence, I was told that the issue has been raised and that the exam is under review.

On 24th April 2016, I was informed through an email that there was no exam error or time loss and all items were presented and recorded.

THIS REVIEW OUTCOME IS INCORRECT AS I DID NOT GET AN OPPORTUNITY TO ANSWER QUANTITATIVE SECTION QUESTIONS 35, 36 and 37. THERE WAS TIME LOSS TO DISPLAY THE ISSUE TO PROCTOR AND IN VARIOUS UNSUCCESSFUL ATTEMPTS TO SUBMIT ANSWERS.

RESOLUTION request :

I sincerely request GMAC/Pearson to please CANCEL / DELETE this exam attempt and provide me with a new attempt.

I wish to apply to business schools soon. I will lose considerable amount of time during this period.

GMAC/Pearson - PLEASE PROVIDE ME JUSTICE FOR THIS AND ALLOW ME TO ATTEMPT THE EXAM AGAIN AT THE EARLIEST. I AM BEARING THE CONSEQUENCES OF A FAULT WHICH WAS NOT IN MY CONTROL. Please do the needful and please provide allow me to schedule the GMAT exam at the earliest.

Thanks & Regards,
Akshay Shirole
Senior Project Manager
GMAT Club Bot
   1  ...  16   17   18   19   20   21   22  ...  29