Last visit was: 03 May 2024, 00:07 It is currently 03 May 2024, 00:07

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 7 [0]
Given Kudos: 1
Send PM
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 47 [0]
Given Kudos: 0
Schools: - Class of 2016
GMAT 1: 740 Q49 V41
GPA: 3.98
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 1 [0]
Send PM
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 19 [0]
Given Kudos: 4
Concentration: Finance, Strategy
Schools: Stern '20 (A)
GMAT 1: 760 Q51 V41
GPA: 3.01
WE:Analyst (Investment Banking)
Send PM
Re: Calling all Rotman (Toronto) MBA Applicants:(2017 Intake)Class of 2019 [#permalink]
My application got delayed due to health reasons. I was originally planning to apply in the second round. Now I might complete the process by this weekend. Any of you guys know if applying in 3rd round makes it disadvantageous? If so in what ways?

Sid

Sent from my iPhone using GMAT Club Forum
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 7 [0]
Send PM
Re: Calling all Rotman (Toronto) MBA Applicants:(2017 Intake)Class of 2019 [#permalink]
jigglypuff wrote:
nandy70772 wrote:
Quick question - approximately how many current students are married? And, are there clubs and activities that the partners are a part of? i couldn't find this info on the website.

Can't give you an exact number or percentage, but there are a lot. Unfortunately, because partners are not MBA candidates (unless they are...), there's no official club for partners. However, I think there's a club for MBA candidates with partners, though I'm not sure what the activities are like.

You could always plan activities off campus on your own anyway, so this shouldn't be an issue. Rotman's a pretty tight knit community once you start. No one else really knows what you're going through in those two years after all.

Thanks - Actually surprised there are no official clubs for partners; some of the top b-schools in the US have them and actively involve the partners in a wide range of programs.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 8 [0]
GMAT 1: 720 Q49 V40
Send PM
sidiitm2004 wrote:
My application got delayed due to health reasons. I was originally planning to apply in the second round. Now I might complete the process by this weekend. Any of you guys know if applying in 3rd round makes it disadvantageous? If so in what ways?

Sid

Since you are an international student, my guess is you'd want to finish it asap. I think on their site they suggest no later than round 3.

Anyway it looks like you have a pretty good profile, so I think you are in a good spot.
Manager
Manager
Send PM
DealMonkey wrote:
sidiitm2004 wrote:

Sid

Since you are an international student, my guess is you'd want to finish it asap. I think on their site they suggest no later than round 3.

Anyway it looks like you have a pretty good profile, so I think you are in a good spot.

Thank you. Hope for the best.! :)
Manager
Manager
Given Kudos: 5
Send PM
Hi all,
congratulations on your selection!! Please let me know what are the chances to get admission if we apply by round 3?
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 8 [0]
GMAT 1: 720 Q49 V40
Send PM
Does anyone know if the decision date corresponds to an actual final decision or just the initial notification?
Manager
Manager
Send PM
Hey guys. I am trying to finish up with the video interviews. But the laptop's recorder isn't working that great. It records my voice but when i playback, there are breaks in the recording. If I use headphones it records great. But is that fine? Can we use headphones?

Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 3 [0]
Given Kudos: 0
GMAT 1: 720 Q50 V38
GPA: 2.73
Send PM
Hi guys, kind of new here. I am applying in round 3 and have submitted everything except the Video Interview essay part. Can someone please elaborate on what's required in this? Also, it shows that there will be a written essay type something after the video essay. No idea what to make of that. Any help would be much appreciated.
Manager
Manager
Given Kudos: 5
Send PM
hi all,
does being an entrepreneur (co-founder) of a company makes any difference to the application? i mean is it a plus or a minus?
Manager
Manager
Send PM
XxxR8 wrote:
Hi guys, kind of new here. I am applying in round 3 and have submitted everything except the Video Interview essay part. Can someone please elaborate on what's required in this? Also, it shows that there will be a written essay type something after the video essay. No idea what to make of that. Any help would be much appreciated.

Just go through the practice session. You can practice as much as you want. There are two video questions and one written. Written essay is basically where you are asked to write an email in 10 min. At least that's how it was in the practice session.

Sid

Sent from my iPhone using GMAT Club Forum mobile app
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 1 [1]
Given Kudos: 30
GMAT 1: 720 Q50 V37
GPA: 3.5
Send PM