Last visit was: 15 May 2024, 13:04 It is currently 15 May 2024, 13:04

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 0 [0]
Given Kudos: 0
GMAT 1: 700 Q49 V36
GPA: 3.2
Send PM
Director
Director
Own Kudos [?]: 1266 [0]
Given Kudos: 86
Concentration: Strategy
GPA: 3.71
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Director
Director
Send PM
Re: Calling all UWA Foster MBA Applicants: (2017 Intake) Class of 2019!! [#permalink]
Sure. Sorry to learn about that, sandysstorm BTW did you do a in-person interview? Or did you just deal with a video interview?
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Re: Calling all UWA Foster MBA Applicants: (2017 Intake) Class of 2019!! [#permalink]
keats wrote:
Sure. Sorry to learn about that, sandysstorm BTW did you do a in-person interview? Or did you just deal with a video interview?

Just the video interview!
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: [0]
Given Kudos: 1
Concentration: Technology, Strategy
GRE 1: Q160 V151
GPA: 3.23
WE:Engineering (Energy and Utilities)
Send PM
Applying for R4!
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 7 [0]
Given Kudos: 15
GPA: 3.9
WE:Engineering (Computer Hardware)
Send PM
Hi everyone.

I hope everyone is still waiting for R3 results. I applied on jan15, got invite on Feb 2 and did my interview on Feb 14. Do you guys know anything about the date of results? March 29 is too far from now. I got admit from Babson and have a deposit deadline on March 17.

Should I mail Foster about this? Or should I mail Babson about the extension of deadline? - I hope they don't reject me. Not sure what to do.

Thanks!
Intern
Intern
Send PM
fastfury wrote:
Hi everyone.

I hope everyone is still waiting for R3 results. I applied on jan15, got invite on Feb 2 and did my interview on Feb 14. Do you guys know anything about the date of results? March 29 is too far from now. I got admit from Babson and have a deposit deadline on March 17.

Should I mail Foster about this? Or should I mail Babson about the extension of deadline? - I hope they don't reject me. Not sure what to do.

Thanks!

If I were in your shoes, I would ask Babson for an extension deadline. I wouldn't ask Foster for a quicker decision. They have their rules and guidelines set and they aren't going to break them so someone can get a quicker answer for another school. That's not Foster's problem.

That's just my thoughts. GOOD LUCK AND CONGRATS!
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 1 [0]
Given Kudos: 2
GMAT 1: 710 Q50 V37
GPA: 3
Send PM
fastfury wrote:
Hi everyone.

Thanks!

Very dicey situation. Not sure if anyone will make exceptions. How much is the deposit?? usually it is 1k or 2k right?? Can't you deposit it now and forego if you get selected to Foster?? Think of it as an investment. Of course if it is much more than that it gets difficult.
Intern
Intern
Send PM
R4 applicant submitted!!!!
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Admitted but no mention of scholarship. I have a substantial scholarship from Owen. Anyone know if Foster will negotiate for scholarships in Round 3?
Intern
Intern
Given Kudos: 15
WE:Engineering (Computer Hardware)
Send PM
I am still waiting for the news from Foster! Did you get a call or email for admit? Can you please elaborate on admit news?
Intern
Intern
Send PM
fastfury wrote:
I am still waiting for the news from Foster! Did you get a call or email for admit? Can you please elaborate on admit news?

I received a call about an hour ago and they said I would a receive an email later today with more information. Also said the portal would be updated later today. Good luck to you!
Director
Director
Send PM
camba 2017 This is awesome. Many congratulations :) Do you have any idea about when can internationals hear the news?
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 6 [0]
Concentration: Nonprofit, Strategy
GMAT 1: 700 Q47 V40
GPA: 2.9
WE:Project Management (Non-Profit and Government)
Send PM
I received a call yesterday (accepted :)) and I am international (Canada)
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Received invitation today to both the video and admissions interview! Any video interview tips?
Senior Manager
Senior Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 131 [1]
Given Kudos: 48
GMAT 1: 660 Q44 V38
GMAT 2: 690 Q46 V40
WE:Information Technology (Consumer Products)
Send PM
Kudos
I will be visiting foster next weekend for class visit. If you guys want me to ask any questions or check out something let me know.
Planning on applying this coming fall.
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Anyone on here going for Round 4 hear any updates on acceptances?
Founder
Founder
Own Kudos [?]: 73212 [0]
Given Kudos: 18964
GMAT 1: 750 Q49 V42
GPA: 3
Send PM
Expert Reply
mbsingh wrote:
I will be visiting foster next weekend for class visit. If you guys want me to ask any questions or check out something let me know.

How did your visit go? Can you post a short report perhaps?

Posted from my mobile device
Senior Manager
Senior Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 131 [0]
Given Kudos: 48
GMAT 1: 660 Q44 V38
GMAT 2: 690 Q46 V40
WE:Information Technology (Consumer Products)
Send PM
bb wrote:
mbsingh wrote:

How did your visit go? Can you post a short report perhaps?

Posted from my mobile device

It was great bb. I considered Foster to be an average school and was going to keep it as my Safety pick but boy i was so wrong. First of all there is no such thing as a safety school. There are students who got rejected by Duke but got into Harvard. Its all about the missing piece and if you are the missing piece for a school, they'll admit you. Secondly the opportunities, Foster has it all. Everyone recruits out of foster and i met somebody who got internship at mckinsey, it's all about your prep. HWS doesn't guarantee a consulting gig at MBB, they will get you an interview but you have to do the hardwork. And if you can do the same at Foster, you'll get same internship. ROI is crazy, tuition is half compared to other schools' and salary still up there with top 10. Last but not the least the community, maybe because it's Pacific north west but people are really friendly. Helpful to the point that students contacted me on linkedin if i had any more questions. I live in Vancouver Canada so its pretty close to me and i visit Seattle every other month, so if anyone has any questions or want me to contact admissions or current students feel free to PM me.

Also check out my blog https://smalldoubledouble.com/ :-D *shameless plug.
GMAT Club Bot
   1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   
Moderators:
GMAT Club Verbal Expert
6929 posts
GMAT Club Verbal Expert
238 posts