Last visit was: 27 Apr 2024, 09:53 It is currently 27 Apr 2024, 09:53

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
VP
VP
Own Kudos [?]: 33 [0]
Given Kudos: 0
Send PM
VP
VP
Send PM
VP
VP
Send PM
VP
VP
Send PM
Re: INSEAD MBA Admissions & Related Blogs [#permalink]
FROM Insead Admissions Blog: Your MBA starts long before you set foot on campus
I don’t see INSEAD’s MBA as a one-year programme. The real MBA journey starts long before you set foot on campus. In my case, the period before arriving in Singapore was a transformative one. The application process initiated the change,... Continue Reading →
This Blog post was imported into the forum automatically. We hope you found it helpful. Please use the Kudos button if you did, or please PM/DM me if you found it disruptive and I will take care of it. -BB
VP
VP
Send PM
FROM Insead Admissions Blog: The art of losing
The first two months at INSEAD (Period 1) has been a roller-coaster ride. It has demanded me to be an organizational freak, to be excellent at managing time and to master saying no more often. Hence, I have already failed... Continue Reading →
This Blog post was imported into the forum automatically. We hope you found it helpful. Please use the Kudos button if you did, or please PM/DM me if you found it disruptive and I will take care of it. -BB
VP
VP
Send PM
FROM Insead Admissions Blog: Tell me your story, Jacqueline
The INSEAD Women in Business Club have launched a « Tell your story » initiative across both the Singapore and Fontainebleau campuses that aims to present the current INSEAD MBA female students’ inspirational life-stories.  This is the story of Jacqueline Lopes, MBA... Continue Reading →
VP
VP
Send PM
FROM Insead Admissions Blog: Black Friday
Last Friday, 24th of November, was the Black Friday. For most, it was a day to look for the best deals on electronics, clothing, books… the epitome of modern consumerism. For me, it was the last day at work before... Continue Reading →
VP
VP
Send PM
FROM Insead Admissions Blog: Fall Musings
In another week’s time, it will be three months since I arrived in the town of Fontainebleau. There’s a bug going around the ’18Js at the moment and I am down with a flu. Which is a good thing because... Continue Reading →
VP
VP
Send PM
FROM Insead Admissions Blog: Demystifying the Language Policy
  Diversity is a word that you’ll hear everywhere at INSEAD. With over 90 different nationalities and almost the same number of languages spoken on Campus, no other business school offers such a multicultural experience. It’s not surprising to see... Continue Reading →
VP
VP
Send PM
FROM Insead Admissions Blog: Do you know the numbers behind the INSEAD MBA?
Everyone knows INSEAD’s MBA public statistics of 3 campuses, 1000+ students, 33%+ women, 90+ nationalities…etc. But what most students don’t know are the “behind the scenes” numbers that makes the MBA programme tick… For the 2017-2018 academic year, we scheduled:... Continue Reading →
VP
VP
Send PM
FROM Insead Admissions Blog: The INSEAD Triangle and Keeping It Together
“I’ve never worked this hard in my entire life, and I’ve never slept this little either.” My classmate who’s a consultant laughs when I say this. “Consulting is a lot harder than this,” He replied, “INSEAD is like a break... Continue Reading →
VP
VP
Send PM
FROM Insead Admissions Blog: Be Intentional About the Change We Want To See
I strongly believe that change will not happen with lip service and good intentions. This is exactly why I have taken it upon myself to be a catalyst for change by talking openly about my own actions at work. In... Continue Reading →
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 20 [0]
Given Kudos: 5
Concentration: General Management, Social Entrepreneurship
GMAT 1: 730 Q49 V40
GRE 1: Q170 V155
GPA: 4
WE:General Management (Education)
Send PM
newsInsead wrote:
FROM Insead Admissions Blog: Be Intentional About the Change We Want To See
I strongly believe that change will not happen with lip service and good intentions. This is exactly why I have taken it upon myself to be a catalyst for change by talking openly about my own actions at work. In... Continue Reading →

Great piece and I am glad to see that INSEAD leads the way to bridge the gender inequality. Thanks for sharing :)
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 0 [0]
Send PM
Current students as best admission counselors !
We believe that current students as best advisors for any applicant - having gone through the process , they can relate to the applicant better and can offer some insider help. With this mission, we are launching dormconnect.co as a platform to connect current students and applicants. Applicants can schedule dedicated one to one sessions with current students to get tips on preparation, essays or anything they need help with - for the fees as specified by the students.
We are currently in beta release and invite only to limited colleges. We have onboarded few students from INSEAD and inviting INSEAD applicants to participate in beta release.
Please do visit dormconnect.co and register to avail some exciting offers for early joiners.

Cheers,
Swapnil
dormconnect.co
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 20 [0]
Given Kudos: 5
Concentration: General Management, Social Entrepreneurship
GMAT 1: 730 Q49 V40
GRE 1: Q170 V155
GPA: 4
WE:General Management (Education)
Send PM
DormConnect wrote:
Current students as best admission counselors !
We believe that current students as best advisors for any applicant - having gone through the process , they can relate to the applicant better and can offer some insider help. With this mission, we are launching dormconnect.co as a platform to connect current students and applicants. Applicants can schedule dedicated one to one sessions with current students to get tips on preparation, essays or anything they need help with - for the fees as specified by the students.
We are currently in beta release and invite only to limited colleges. We have onboarded few students from INSEAD and inviting INSEAD applicants to participate in beta release.
Please do visit dormconnect.co and register to avail some exciting offers for early joiners.

Cheers,
Swapnil
dormconnect.co

Thanks for this post, but this thread is specifically for INSEAD MBA admission's post and admission blogs. Please move this post to other relevant forums
VP
VP
Send PM
FROM Insead Admissions Blog: Why I went from a BBA to an MBA
There is always a big question mark over pursuing an MBA. Almost every day you’ll hear people asking if an MBA is worth its cost? Worth being outside the workforce for the year? Worth the risk of leaving your secure... Continue Reading →
VP
VP
Send PM
FROM Insead Admissions Blog: Being human: A behavioral guide to the MBA experience
Several weeks ago Richard Thaler won the Nobel memorial prize in Economics for “for his contributions to behavioral economics”. Fifteen years earlier, Daniel Kahneman, professor of psychology and public affairs, once called the “Beyoncé of behavioral sciences”, won the same... Continue Reading →
VP
VP
Send PM
FROM Insead Admissions Blog: Intensive Languages and Campus Sneak Preview’
We are some of the first ’18Ds on campus this year, starting our intensive language course in November, before the official start in January. It has been a whirlwind of activity since landing at Charles de Gaulle, getting a €120... Continue Reading →
VP
VP
Send PM
FROM Insead Admissions Blog: ChangeNOW and My Summer of Change
As a 17D MBA candidate at INSEAD, I had the opportunity to pursue an 8-week internship over the summer. With my eyes set on spending this time in Europe in all its glory, picking up the local language while learning... Continue Reading →
VP
VP
Send PM
FROM Insead Admissions Blog: Of Subways, Coconuts and The Fifty Shades of Humanity…
“There was once a man named Klaus. As disciplined and organized as he was, he meticulously planned every single detail of his life to a great level of precision. He planned every day of his life down to its single... Continue Reading →
GMAT Club Bot
   1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11  ...  17   
Moderators:
GMAT Club Verbal Expert
6923 posts
GMAT Club Verbal Expert
238 posts