Last visit was: 26 Apr 2024, 01:25 It is currently 26 Apr 2024, 01:25

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 53 [0]
Given Kudos: 6
Concentration: Operations, Strategy
GMAT 1: 710 Q49 V38
GPA: 3.65
WE:Engineering (Manufacturing)
Send PM
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 15 [0]
Given Kudos: 25
GMAT 1: 740 Q49 V41
GPA: 4
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Given Kudos: 0
Send PM
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 11 [0]
Given Kudos: 5
Concentration: Technology, General Management
GMAT 1: 740 Q49 V40
GPA: 3.84
WE:Information Technology (Computer Software)
Send PM
Re: Calling all UNC Kenan-Flagler Applicants: (2018 Intake) Class of 2020! [#permalink]
sodium472 wrote:
I got a call from my interviewer on Saturday ,who gave me the great news of my acceptance. :D

Any idea how and when will they let us know if we qualified for any schoarship?

Sent from my Moto G (5S) Plus using GMAT Club Forum mobile app

Congrats! I think it will come with the official mail confirmation. Can you please let us know your location and when you were interviewed?
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Re: Calling all UNC Kenan-Flagler Applicants: (2018 Intake) Class of 2020! [#permalink]
GMAT score : 760
Interview date : 14th NOVEMBER '17

Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 11 [0]
Given Kudos: 5
Concentration: Technology, General Management
GMAT 1: 740 Q49 V40
GPA: 3.84
WE:Information Technology (Computer Software)
Send PM
Any one got admits today?
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 1 [0]
Given Kudos: 2
GMAT 1: 760 Q49 V46
GPA: 3.59
Send PM
Got a call last night, and my information is under the accepted students tab on the website. No scholarship or fellowship information that I can see there. Assuming that means I didn't get one, but hoping it's just going to follow somewhere else.
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 15 [0]
Given Kudos: 25
GMAT 1: 740 Q49 V41
GPA: 4
Send PM
Boston44 wrote:
Got a call last night, and my information is under the accepted students tab on the website. No scholarship or fellowship information that I can see there. Assuming that means I didn't get one, but hoping it's just going to follow somewhere else.

Even I didn't see any scholarship information. Is it supposed to be right there?

Sent from my iPhone using GMAT Club Forum mobile app
Intern
Intern
Send PM
MBAClassof2020 wrote:
Boston44 wrote:

Even I didn't see any scholarship information. Is it supposed to be right there?

I don't know. I guessed it would all be there, but it doesn't saying anything either way. I didn't get the sense I'd be contacted by anyone else so waiting to hear how others find their info if they got money.

Posted from my mobile device
Intern
Intern
Send PM
As per the information in the previous year's threads, the scholarship related information will be updated on the portal. Does anyone among the ED candidates have information on this?

Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: [0]
Send PM
I added my application ID after the URL mba2020.unc.edu/
But, it redirects me to the mba2018.unc.edu site with the following message:

Congratulations Admitted Student, Be sure to add a forward slash followed by your Applicant ID after "MBA.unc.edu".

I am confused, whether I have received the admit or not! Kindly help folks.
Intern
Intern
GMAT 1: 760 Q49 V47
GPA: 3.5
Send PM
Boston44 wrote:

Even mine is but I have received no information. So I guess if you use your application id it will work for all applicants.

Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 21 [0]
Concentration: General Management, Marketing
GMAT 1: 720 Q50 V38
GMAT 2: 750 Q50 V41
WE:Engineering (Internet and New Media)
Send PM
Every one is talking about admitted students website. Is the official result out? I got no email but got admit via phone!

Sent from my iPhone using GMAT Club Forum
Intern
Intern
Send PM
parassagi wrote:
Every one is talking about admitted students website. Is the official result out? I got no email but got admit via phone!

Go here and click on Full Time: https://www.kenan-flagler.unc.edu/admitted-students

It'll have instructions, but there's a separate login where you'll use your application ID in the URL. It'll have info once you're logged in.
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Boston44 wrote:
parassagi wrote:

Go here and click on Full Time: https://www.kenan-flagler.unc.edu/admitted-students

It'll have instructions, but there's a separate login where you'll use your application ID in the URL. It'll have info once you're logged in.

Yup. I added my application 9 digit id to the url and saw he website that says welcome,(name).... it’s a letter welcoming to the class of 2020, am I correct?

Manager
Manager
Send PM
PatriotNation wrote:
Boston44 wrote:
parassagi wrote:

Yup. I added my application 9 digit id to the url and saw he website that says welcome,(name).... it’s a letter welcoming to the class of 2020, am I correct?

i also checked that. It's correct but contains no scholarship information. I think this will be updated when application portal is updated tonight. Hoping scholarship is there

Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 26 [0]
Given Kudos: 27
GMAT 1: 630 Q47 V28
GMAT 2: 740 Q49 V41
GPA: 3.7
Send PM
aman88sachan wrote:

Congratulations Admitted Student, Be sure to add a forward slash followed by your Applicant ID after "MBA.unc.edu".

Same here on my application id. Though I tested with the URL - mba2020.unc.edu/123456789 and got the same message, so it might be a generic message :(
Manager
Manager
Concentration: Operations, Strategy
GMAT 1: 710 Q49 V38
GPA: 3.65
WE:Engineering (Manufacturing)
Send PM
Boston44 wrote:
parassagi wrote:

Can i ask you where did you get that URL?
Manager
Manager
Send PM
I have also sent the request to join the facebook group :P
Intern
Intern
Send PM
sagshukl wrote:
aman88sachan wrote:

Same here on my application id. Though I tested with the URL - mba2020.unc.edu/123456789 and got the same message, so it might be a generic message :(

I tried it too with 123456789 but it redirects you to a different page. The one I referred to has your name and a letter etc. anyways could be generic.

GMAT Club Bot
   1  ...  9   10   11   12   13   14   15  ...  31   
Moderators:
GMAT Club Verbal Expert
6921 posts
GMAT Club Verbal Expert
238 posts